What does everyone do 4 a living

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 1919
Just curious. For the record, I'm a truss designer for a leading wood truss manufacturing company in south Jersey. **Heavy stuff**. If you're in college, tell us what you major in and what you plan to do, high school, what you would like to do. If you're broke and live at home, without a job and just post for kicks, please tell us what you're problem is. Have fun!!!

Silver Member
Username: Naledge503

Qnited States of FI Ca...

Post Number: 725
Small business owner. In-Home Daycare. We want to expand and rent a building to grow. Been to college got my nurse aid certification. I'm gonna be going back to school for Early childhood development and education.

Silver Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 141
I'm a junior in highschool and i plan to be an electronic engineer

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 683
Haha, I'm a highschooler and my current occupation is leaching off my parents until college. My plans thereafter include a prelaw or political science degree followed by law school. Hopefully be able to open up my own firm soon thereafter graduation. Sound great now, but goals can be easily clouded I know so don't respond to me with that.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1443
Im a secret agent working is Asia investigating UFOs. I pose as the oppisite sex to gain trust to obtain paypal accounts. No wait, Im a conter intelagence agent working in south america ease dropping on russian satalite communications, no wait, Im a cross dresssinig tranvestite giving away moey I made from johns I met on craigslist.
Upload

lol
I think most ppl have it listed in thier profiles.
but for real, a Maintenance tech.

Silver Member

Post Number: 726
No Reece, joo can doit (in Tony Little voice). My sister is a lawyer and just ran for judge but lost.

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 1922
I spend so much on day care it's not funny. Day care is a pot a gold. Sooo many parents with sooo many kids......In my area, Kindercare charges $150/week per child for all day care. I have two kids. Chaulk it up, $150 a week per child, 2 children, = $1200/month for child care. I'm sick! That's a second home!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 727
We actually do it to help people that cant afford day care. We used to be not so well off. And it was a pain in the butt for daycare. So my wife started the daycare while I was working at safeway warehouse. I worked for safeway until My wife absolutely could'nt do it by herself any more. Yeah we make some good money but we give the parents about a 35% price break from what they would pay anywhere else.

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 802
i currently work 40 hours a week at this retail store called Target which everone has probally heard of. Im in colllege right now majoring in business management. So thats basically what i do

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1093
im in the army and im taking classes to get a BA in computer electronics tech.

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 1925
The construction business has been slow, due to the real estate market. We've held on. ALL other truss companies in my area have downsized or even closed. I'm lucky, our company is doing great, and can even afford an increase in our "Holiday" bonus. Makes me want to buy more turkeys to give away!!!

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1256
Maintenance Supervisor at an Assisted Living Community. For those who don't know, assisted living, is for the elderly who can do most things but need a little help in everyday life. Each resident has a room that is their "home". Everything is provided>meals,recreation,cable tv, all bills paid except electricity. Guess you could say its a step above a nursing home. However, we do have an alzhiemers unit where most people in there need a lot of help and can't do much more than walk around, some not even that. Oh, and though my job title is Maintenance Supervisor, the only one I supervise is myself. I am the only maintenance guy there (30 rooms in regular unit, 10 in alzheimers) and I spend a lot of time unclogging toilets, and replacing light bulbs, and keeping the grounds up.

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 1928
I remember being dragged through those places as a child. Just so the old people could see the young and pinch your cheeks and talk about the "old" days. Scary really.

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Post Number: 2421
I'm unemployed now I'm on antidepressant tablets for depression!

But in the past I've worked in electrically printed circuitry board assembly for Larkins.

I then had a job as junior cinema projectionist for UCI cinemas UK and my last employer was Warner Bros cinemas UK which is now going back a few years.

I keep myself active during the day, but there are some days that don't go too well where I'm in deep state of depression!

Sound and solving the problems of acoustic masking is something that I'm dappling in at the moment.

From looking at some of this I see that some of us have a common ground of interest.

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 1929
Wow. Explains alot. LUV YA ANDY!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1257
I try to keep the Wet Fish Odeon smelling stinky!!lol/jk

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 869
Im an accountant

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1353
Education: Already got my Associates in Electronics Engineering and going for my Bachelors right now.

Current Job: Plant Protector, but in lames terms....Security Guard

Also, about to open a business with my brother in law delivering gas to gas stations. Were starting off with one truck and trailer and hopefully well have more to come.

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2083
i wh0re myself to beautiful women and let me tell you guys business is gooooood lol

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 1931
C'mon all you ecoustis' additcs, what pays your bills!!!!

I'm gonna sleep. BYE!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1258
ima the leading gynecologista inna Pompei!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2425
I thought I read that right so you investigating the mystiques of the disaster in Pompei.

Silver Member
Username: Oglejust

RE SX, USA, Il

Post Number: 513
im currently in high school.. but after high school id luv to do something like at an audio shop.. like installing. i love working with car audio and woodworking so i think building boxes, amp racks, and installing systems would b a great job.

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 635
Upload

I am a farmer. I took this picture the other day when I was feeding the cows. Stupid @ss cows, I hate feeding them hay. Every day I almost run one of them over, or stab one or two with the bale spikes.

It's all good though. I am my own boss, make my own hours, and can do anything I want while I'm working. I only work for six months out of the year and make pretty good money for it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2427
Mark

Keep up the good work mate I like chicken eggs.

Silver Member
Username: Motomattic3

Post Number: 358
I'm a machinest for evden enterprises

http://www.evden.com/machining/

Gold Member

Post Number: 1265
no, the leading gynecologist in Pompei....its from one of the Smokey and the Bandit movies

Silver Member
Username: I_likes_da_bass

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 256
I work for a company called NCR (National Cash Registers). I do technical support for the self checkout registers in all Wal-Mart stores in the US, and all the ASDA (still wally world with a different name) stores in JP and the UK. The company is worldwide and does much more than just registers. We also service the smart systems and controllers in the Wal-Mart stores. Along with Teradata.

http://www.ncr.com/

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1433
high school senoir. going ot major in business in college. accounting to be specific probably

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9547
i am actually a computer database, i have no soul.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8073
Fireman/business owner. Hey Paul, I hear you about daycare but you have it easy:-( I pay $1575 for my 3 year old, and $800 for my 5 year old for after school care. Up untill september I was paying $1575x2 per month for a whopping $3150/month:-( thank god it's a tax write off!

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7927
i work at a wholesale clothing store.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2432
Quote___________________________________________
Wolfman
no, the leading gynecologist in Pompei....its from one of the Smokey and the Bandit movies
Quote___________________________________________

Wolf

LOL

Oh you sure had me going there for moment...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2433
Quote____________________________________________Muddy

am actually a computer database, i have no soul.
Quote____________________________________________

LOL

Yikes! We have a psychotic computer on the forums named "HAL 9000!"

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2292

quote:

i am actually a computer database, i have no soul.

yup i called that one muddy

im a bus boy i do lawn matinence and work on a fishing boat. im giong to move to orlando soon and go to a school up there for a year to be a diesel machanic

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

RE XXXYeah its 15 ...

Post Number: 3272
im a thief.lol jk. I live with my parents. im a broke d!ck. I have no job. Im a junior in school. And i make money by buying car audio stuff and selling it to locals by jacking up the price.

Bronze Member
Username: Arande2

Post Number: 78
I'm an eighth grader in middle school and I hope to enter the home audio field, probably at the local Audiophile store.

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 4863
I own the white van with the speaker guys in it, and I now own a Ferrari.
The guys own the van.
And a pair of speakers.

Bronze Member
Username: Roadrunn3r35

Whaddu care?, New york USA

Post Number: 35
Gots no real job right now. Got my own thing goin on yall know wat im sayin? Makes me some tight money! Bangin!!! I respect tho, don't mess wit no women or elderly. Goes around comes around, paddin my pokets! Boooyyyaaaa!!!

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 1941
Sounds like we have another Lilrob.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1460
^^hahahaha

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 717
I work at a place called Can-Am (Conveyco Mfg.). We make chain to run on conveyors, plastics to run the chains on, and sprockets to pull the chains. Too much lifting and moving but its good pay (for a college kid). Especially when I weld :-D

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3413
i just left my nursing home 3 weeks ago and now am a waiter at papa razzi restraunt working 40 hours a week and then going to school for business management

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 11927
Good to know you are still in school charlie. How's your girl and how did the anniversary go (or was it a birthday)?

Username: Bjaekle13

Post Number: 10
get paid to play football in college. its a rough life

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1187
patient service assistant @ mary washington hospital

i take the food to the pateints....

makes 1200$ a month not bad for an 18 year old....

started 2 years ago

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 717
Paul, weird you say that, my mom owns two child care centers and is opening another one. Her business is alwasy full and alwasy profitable, and her waiting list is a mile long. I'll be inheriting the biz when shes gone.

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2170
As long as you don't overcharge, it's a very satisfying transaction paying for good child care. It can just be hard for some families to justify one parent going to work for $9/hr when the child care bill is $1200/month.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3033
im a sophomore in high school.
my future plans are a football scholarship and major in electrical engineering, civil engineering, or mechanical engineering.
i would love to go to UK.

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 783
damn wreak. those are the three fields I'm tryin to decide between. haha. dads an elec. engineer, uncle is civil and I had an internship doing mechanical engineerin last year so I like all of em

Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, CA USA

Post Number: 8
I am a professional musician who is taking a well-needed couple of years off and currently relaxing as a laboratory engineer at a leading thermal management company.
I also give computer lessons, am starting a company and going through the patent/trademark nightmare, and I play some gigs with regional bands and do studio stuff when I feel up to it. The rest of my time (and sanity) goes to my sexually-demanding girlfriend and my latest car audio project.
Thanks guys for a great forum, glad to be here.

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2180
Is it too late to change what I want for Xmas? Cause now I want Brad's GF!!!

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8258
lol Paul!!!!!!! glad to have you hear Brad or atleast had you here till Paul scared you off lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us