I am the street dream

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 550
Jeezy's new mixtape and it is SICK. I can't wait for his CD to come out. What about ya'll?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1062
havent heard the new mixtape but jeezy is nasty. big fan of him

Silver Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 553
Yeah well you shoudl grab that mixtape or download it or something. Thug motivation 102 comes out on dec. 12th though so it's not too far down the line. By the way yanks how do those SSDs sound I dont remember the review from you and what are you running them with in what size box?

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1063
i wish i knew how it sounded, still havent installed my stuff yet, had it laying around for about a month now. long story with my car, thought we were gonna sell it, still havent decided tho. but it shuold be installed within the next 2 weeks, if we keep the car which i think we will.
ill be powering it with a hifonics brutus bxi1206d, so about 1200rms @ 1 ohm, but being hifonics doubt ill see a true 1200rms but whatever. and its going in a 2.1cuft box tuned to 33 hz.
heres the box if your interested in seeing it:
Upload

Silver Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 571
Why would you be sellin your car? What would you be getting? Box looks good though and I was probably gonna tune my SSDs to 33 Hz if I got them. Still not sure though.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1072
well what happened was we bought the car used for 15000 and it turns out, after having it for 10000+miles and 8 months later, that its been in an accident with its previous owner and you can see the paint lines and how the bumper doesnt line up right in one spot, nothing too noticable but if you sat there and stared for a while, youd notice it. so half the car is under warranty and half of it isnt. we dont know what is/isnt so we're kinda lost and they wont tell us.
if i do sell my tC, id get either a RSX, tC, WRX, or jetta GLI. all used and manual, since i made the mistake of getting an auto in my tC now.

but yea i cant wait to hear my SSD, shold be awesome

Silver Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 608
Get a WRX sti... they're sellin all over ebay CHEAP. The new Jetta GLI sedan is BAD. im not a fan of the hatch but you could put a nice system in it. I've heard people now like the newer RSX my uncle has one and he hates it. I like the TC alot too... Yeah I guess I might go with SSds with my Christmas money.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1112
yea i def would love a wrx sti but i think the sti might be out of my range(15000-16000 tops) so maybe just a wrx and save some money and then put some sh-t in it. i do want a do coupe on the other hand tho cause the systems can be badazz in them. i dunno tho, way too many choices
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us