Other Drivers:What do you hate.?

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1163
Just thought I could start a thread where everyone could post what it is they HATE that other drivers do...
let me start with a few of my pet peeves.

1>People that either
A>are going slow, then speed up when you try to pass them.
or B>Come up behind you real fast, pass you, then slow down.

2>People that stop at a red light, then get impatient and start inching forward until they are halfway into the intersection (I find myself hoping these idiots get hit, cause it would be their fault)...btw, what I usually do when I see this, is floor it when the light does change, so that I get ahead of them anyway.

3>People that come almost to a complete stop when turning....Hello!!! you can make a turn faster than 5mph!!

ok, people keep this thread going

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 966
people in the fast lane not doing the speed limit

people who pace the car next to them, both going slow, and not letting people behind them pass.

ignorant people who suck at driving and talking on the cell phone.

people who dont go atlleast 10+ in the fast lane

theres a slow lane and fast lane for a reason

dump trucks/semis who get next to each other on a 2-laned road and pace each other and never go faster than on another

idiot people who run red lights and think they are btter than everyone else because they got a nice car

people who just plain suckk at driving in general

bunch more i can think of

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1312
I think the worst Drivers are Sony, Lanzar, Pyle, ect....

Silver Member
Username: Leew

XXXX!!WWWW, Yokosuka, ... SPESNAZ. ...

Post Number: 901
everything what above! plus I hate ppl, who don't understand my OEM BI-XENON LIGHT.They blink me like crazy!...it's a big problem to drive at night!

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

Davenport, IA US

Post Number: 1791
People who dont turn right on red, when no one is coming. Or just when they come to a complete stop for 5 seconds to turn red and theres no one in sight.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 9074
people in general....

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 625
I like it when a car is riding my @ss and I have to turn. I make sure that I take the corner as slow as possible and watch them yelling in the rearveiw.

I do hate when I am driving behind someone that is going 45 in a 55, and then slow down to 35 when they come to a 45 zone. Of course this only happens to me when we're in a no passing zone, or there are cars constantly coming towards. This happened to me tonight. Had to follow the dumb@ss for ten miles before I could pass.

Gold Member

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 9088
i hate the people who ride my azz when i am doing the speed limit. like i am breaking the fuking law or something. wtf...

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3107
lol ya thats one thing i dont do is tail people cause its so annoying when they do it to me like normally i drive fast but when i have the gf in the car i drive the speed limit so i get tailed pisses me the fu#k off cause i dont do it when im speeding.

oh yes and people that cut u off to get on the road then drive under the speed limit.

people that dont let others merger into traffic when its there turn to let someone in like there better.

i dont know theres so much but i cant think of it basically if they dont drive perfect like me lol then i hate them

Bronze Member
Username: Luisdelbronx

Bronx, NY USA

Post Number: 55
Here in ny i hate when cab drivers cut you off..i hate when cab drivers from the oncomming lane make left turns or U turns when im pretty close so i have to stop hard. i hate when people take up 2 spots when parking.

i hate when pedestrians are waiting to cross the street and then SEE you comming yet step into the street to try to cross...its really annoying...i can understand if its a woman with a stroller or an old person, then i'd slow down...but its mostly teenagers and young adults who do it...

and by my building if you let one cross during school hours..then at least 100 will follow really close and you will have to wait for them to cross then for the light to turn green again..no joke...when by the school i try to stay really close to the person in front of me so they cant cross in front of me...

I know im not the only person who hates that...my friend almost ran over someones foot for stepping into the street knowing cars are comming. my girlfriends father curses at them. its pretty funny to me when he does...and i actually saw a kid get his foot run over when he stepped into the street.

I remember there was these girls crossing the street with lots of traffic but still a green light and people wanted to get the heck off that street including me...they were holding up traffic on the on comming lane and expected me to stop for them to cross..i speed off when i got the chance and they got scared and yelled and some random guy said "haha you s1uts" really loud and i was dieing!

Silver Member
Username: I_likes_da_bass

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 159
I hate people that will wait for you to get to them then pull out in front of you and just poke along when you are the only car coming toward them.

I also hate people that don't know how to use a freaking turn signal then will just slam on their brakes and turn sharply.

And for me the worse is @ss holes that refuse to dim their lights even after you flash them. And the people that will flash you when your lights are on dim and when you flash them back to let them know your brights aren't on, they kick their brights on and won't dim them.

Gold Member

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 9098
you....i fu**in hate you man.....god da**.....you st**id motherfu**er......go to he**

j/k:-)

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 1468
I have to drive by two schools in the morning and each has a policeman as a crossing guard. Those d@mn kids just know you're waiting on them so they decide to drag their azz across the road. They also space themselves in groups about 20' apart. Cop couldn't care less, he's just ashamed in having to wear that g@y azz neon vest.
Also, why zoom around me and cut me off just to get distracted at the light and force me to lean on my horn to get your azz to put the paper down and go when the light changes. F@ckin' j@rkoffs!

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1062
i hate in when people think there jeff gordon when it comes to pulling out in front of you but then they have the nurve to drive incedibly slow when they are in fornt of you.

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 980
people who are oblivious(sp??) to those around them when they are on the cell phone

people who are on cell phones and immediatly slow down and go 5-10 under usually finding a friend to pace along with pissing everyone off

add those to my list, they just happened on my way home

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 11639
Cars with children that are not buckled down and playing in the back seat while the parent is on the cell phone, driving below the speed limit on the fast lane while tailgating somebody, who is doing the same exact thing.

Bronze Member

Bronx, NY USA

Post Number: 56
i hate when people are looking for a place and then drive in the MIDDLE of the road blocking both lanes on a one way so no cars could pass and they drive REALLY slow looking for whatever it is they are looking for.

also hate when people pull out of parking spots without looking...

One time there was this kid waiting to get on the highway from a complete stop...and my exit is soon so im on the slow lane..the kid sees how close i am and still goes and forces me to smash the brakes...i blasted my horn for a good 15-20 seconds in frustration and i think he got scared cuz he started swirving a little. and a few days later..i was pulling out of a parking spot near the entrance corner of a one way..and this van comes speeding into the one way and blast his horn at me for a good 15 to 20 seconds..it was funny cuz he just stopped and stood there for the whole time.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2040
i hate everyone else on the road

BTW some dumbass oldfucker walked right infront of me today on a busy road i was doing like 55 and almost hit his old punk a s s

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 1119
surprised no one said anything about Asians. Yet you'll probaly say all the things you described was due to an Asian driver. Don't worry I'm Asian, I won't be offended bc I drive just fine.

Gold Member

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 9115
damn old people...nuff said.

Bronze Member

Bronx, NY USA

Post Number: 58
I remember i saw this old lady walking to her car, could barely walk... one of those u cant help but feel sorry for...yet she got into her fairly new nissan altima and drove off..but while getting out the parking spot she was in..she hit the guy behind her pretty hard lol..i feel bad for em lol but hey..we all grow old.

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1193
I think after a certain age, you should have to take the driving part of the test every time you renew your license. That would stop some of these old people, not anything against old people mind you(I work in an assisted living center, so I am around old people all the time.)

Silver Member
Username: I_likes_da_bass

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 168
^^^I agree. My grandpa should have had his license revoked long before he was physically unable to drive. Those were some scary rides. lol. At least my grandma gave it up of her own will.

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 722
i dont know if anyone else said it but charlie said the one that pisses me off the most..... When someone cuts turns off their street to get in front of u then drives mad slow... Oh yeah and when theres a sign that says no right on red and people beep at your for not turning

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3151
i just dont why people are in a rush to cut u off but then drive slow i dont get y they do it.

but then when ur like the only car on a street and someone cuts u off pulling out of there street and theres no one behind u what u cant wait like 5 more seconds it isnt like im driving slow wtf i wouldnt do that to someone

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 518
Drivers that aren't confident so they try to drive perfect and it ends up just making the passenger more tense. I hate riding with people who just slam the brakes to slow down like three miles an hour because the dont understand the concept of easing into the brakes. i hate when people wiht "fast" cars try to race me in an SUV.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3162
lol ill race u any day

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 11649
I hate when I am behind a big gigantic oldass Cadillac and all I see in the driver's seat is blue hair and wrinkly liver spotted knuckles on the steering wheel.

Gold Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 1501
We know you think that's sexy.Upload

Gold Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 1502

Silver Member
Username: Motomattic3

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 198
IM guilty of paceing next to cars, I think its hilarious exspecially when theres taxi's be hind you. or if I want to get rid of some anoying driver like the ones where the speed past you cut into the slow lane and gradualy slow down and you pass them and they relize how fuggin slow there going so they speed up and do the same thing. so... to get rid of those prixs i just pace next to cars so they leave me the fu*ck alone.

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

8======D 18 of love

Post Number: 588
- people who suck at stop signs. ex. they stall and wait for you, when they clearly got there first

- people who put they're signal on way before they turn/right before they turn, or not at all lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 199
break testing is fun. when people tail gate you when you do the speed limit or slightly over real bad pull your e-brake up cause it don't trigger the brake lights my dad did that in his motor home to some guy in a truck behind him and he slammed oh his brakes and the tires screeched. lol dumb@sses

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 728
my buddy jeff got a ticket for doing that but his car was manual and he jus downshifted

Silver Member

Post Number: 203
mines a manual to but I didn't know you could get a ticket for hitting your brakes.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us