My pc crashes suddenly

Username: Appleiphones

United States

Post Number: 2
my PC crashes suddenly when windows about to load but when i open BIOS it don't. what is the reason of that? Is my SMPS is not giving proper supply?

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 757
depending on what windows you're using i would use a resque disk if you have one. or if you have an installation disk. reinstall windows. ( note if you are using windows 7. not to worry if you reinstall it. there will be a folder made in your program files call "old programs" all that was on your pc will still be there.)

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 758
sounds like you have picked up a virus or something like that.

Bronze Member
Username: Kevinwhite

Post Number: 15
I guess you have get in trouble with the virus, try lauch the system in Safe Mode and use your antivirus program to have a full-scale examine.

Username: Pollostar

Post Number: 1
It could be power supply problem or could be a virus problem in both these cases you need a Technical Support because its a technical problem.

Username: Sofiasara

Post Number: 7
I think it might be the virus problem. Just scan your computer through a resque disk after that try to reinstall your OS again..

Username: Royabriant

Post Number: 1
Your electricity supply may be faulty or have been cut off. Your hardrive may be slightly damaged. Your graphics card may be damaged. The speed of your processor may be faulty. Some more help here: http://www.techyv.com/questions/computer-randomly-crashes-and-powers-no-display- signal
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us