Burning dvds to play in kids laptops

Silver Member
Username: Rockman169

Canada

Post Number: 124
i have convert xtodvd and they have vic player . been downloading movies for a long time and burning them but just watching them on a dvd player. but they dont work on there laptops and pc just play the title for a few seconds . so am they any way i can burn dvds to work on laptops thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 54
first of all what format are you downloading .... and what format are you burning them as to a dvd disk? if it just as a DATA file it wont play.... you have to convert it first.

i always try to dowload formats like AVI. MKV or blu-ray

i use ConvertXToDVD with the pro version it will burn it to your dvd disk after converting it, or make it as an iso file to burn later on leaving it on your laptop.
http://www.vso-software.fr/products/convert_x_to_dvd/

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
if your pc or laptop doesnt' play them .. get a new player. try search fora new video players like windows media player or another type.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 125
i download avi files and convert them to a and v ts file or convertxtodvd does and burn them, but vic player, just the menu come up and does not play the movie

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 126
but they play on psp3 xbox and plain dvd player but not 2 laptops and my pc thanks and vic player plays movies off of a thumbdrive on our pc right after i download them as avi files . but just not after i burn them thank for the come back doreen remenber you from fta days lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
you're quite welcome Rockman

make sure you are using the right dvds for your dvd rom burner.
dvd-rw dvd+r dvd-r...etc if it's rewritable that's a plus. just erase and start over.

also to convert and burn your movies, try dvd shrink , its free.
you can go to this link and find the best burning softer reviews.

http://www.dvd-burner.ca/Copy-DVD-Software.html

if you want any of them to try out , just let me know and i will find them and a crack to use the full version.

PM me if you want the software.

i would start over if you still have the avi movie files.

try a different player too.

it might also be a driver problem , up date the dvd burner rom drives. that might help.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 127
thank it was my dvds i was burning , i have my pc hock up to my hd tv now if i download hd movies can i play them in hd . my pc only a year old and does not have a hd video card , is that the only thing i need or something eles thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us