Symantec Antivirus

Bronze Member
Username: Nicdan

Post Number: 13
Hi can someone help, i have the latest version 10.0.1.1000 and appears to be working well but if i try to copy and paste from a web site to a word doc or excel it jams up my computer. the only way i can get rid of it is to control alt delete. ......any ideas
Dave

Bronze Member
Username: Slntdeath

Post Number: 16
Well, First, Be sure it's your antivirus. Try uninstalling Norton, (Or Disabling) And turn on Windows Firewall for the time being, Then try to copy and paste again.
If it's indeed your AntiVirus, Either contact Symantec, Or use an alternave, Such as AVG Internet Security

Silver Member
Username: Dj_excite

Post Number: 109
I recomend AVG, i had norton, and mcafee, mcafee is a pain, norton was a bit better, AVG works the best and is really simple, keep it updated and u should be fine, and also doesnt use too much of ur computer. best of all ITS FREE!!

Username: Fahro_21

Post Number: 2
Well, First, Be sure it's your antivirus. Try uninstalling Norton, (Or Disabling) And turn on Windows Firewall for the time being, Then try to copy and paste again.
If it's indeed your AntiVirus, Either contact Symantec, Or use an alternave, Such as AVG Internet Security

Username: Tommytj

Post Number: 3
What computer are you using and what are the specs?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us