Digital cable on your PC?

Username: Meleeglow

Post Number: 1
I bought an ATI TV Wonder USB 2.0, if any one has a comment about USB's speed I know it skippy. but if anyone no if cableone or any cable company has a way to get digital cable on their PC I would love to know

Username: Outlaw16511

Erie , Pennsylvania US

Post Number: 5
U can get digital cable on a PC. What I did is ran the cable line out of the wall and split it. I then have a line going into my cable receiver and then one line going into the back of my PC. So now with windows media center I can record shows onto my hard drive. I have a remote hooked up onto my receiver so that the cable box sends a signal to my computer. IT's not hard to do at all

Username: Steverm2

Post Number: 2
i want to record hi-def comcast cable on my pc. ihave read threads in other forums about using firewire from my motorola dct-62xx but idoes not allow me torecord two hi-def programs and watch another.ive read about the myhd mdp-130 tuner card which is supposed to be able to capture unencrypted(free local channels)from cable by splitting the cable signal to the cable box and pc.does anyone have any input or advice on this?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us