ATI RAGE FURY, e-TNT M64, SIS 315, Matrox G400 Which one gives the best graphics

Username: Tommyussery

Houston, Tx Usa

Post Number: 1
ATI Rage Fury, e-TNT M64, SIS 315, Matrox G400 Which one gives the best graphics? Right now I am using the ATI Rage Fury it is a 32 meg agp. I was thinking about using the M64, or the Matrox G400 if one of them would perform better? I tried the sis 315 and even though it got better bench marks in 3dmark2001 almost twice the score it was so slow playing GTA3 it was not funny and the ATI runs GTA3 just fine and smooth. But I Havent tried the m64 or the matrox yet. I was wondering which one is known to be the best? like i said I tried the SIS and it is the only 64 meg all others are 32 and I quickly learned megs don't equal speed! I use the pc as my windows box just for tv and games it is my second pc so i dont want to buy a new card just for it so I want to use the best i got I guess i should note i use powerstrip to over clock the ATI right now i have it cranked up all the way engine clock and mem clock both set at 160MHz I had installed a 486 ran on the heatsink and it runs fine all day with no problems. I was thinking of putting the m64 or Matrox in and over clocking them if one of them are known to out do the ATI. any help hear would be greatly apprecated!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us