Using a dedicated soundcard...

Bronze Member
Username: James_the_god

Doncaster, South Yorkshire England

Post Number: 99
I have looked at the Audigy 2ZS too much and when i finally did find out exactly how to connect it to an external integrated amplifier which would drive 2 bookshelf speakers I came across this...http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/shop_image/product/784021d695278f9ed71872e8fee9992 2.jpg
The m-audio audiophile 2496. This is a dedicated card meant for music unlike the Audigy 2ZS. However does anyone know whether I use the input or output rca ports to connect the card to my amplifier? I think its the ouput rca ports I need to use.
There is also for £5 more the e-mu 0404 dedicated card but has strange connections and isn't quite so straight forward. Has anyone had any experience with this card or even the m-audio card?
Thanks in advance

Username: Vermiciouskanid

San Antonio, TX USA

Post Number: 10
If ur tryin to get sound OUT of ur PC and IN to your amp. Use the output on the sound card. Even better, if ur amp has a coax digital input, use the spdif output from the breakout box and upset some neighbors.

DIGITAL KIX MUCH A$$$$$$$$$

Web Hosting and E-Mail + free trial

Username: Assmsundar

Yishun, Singapore Singapore

Post Number: 1
I have audigy 2ZS and yamaha RX-V450 receiver...

Can anybody tell whether it is possible to connect the DIGITAL OUT of the sound card to DIGITAL IN of the receiver...If so how...

Top Deals

Loading, please wait...

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Facebook

Directory

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Top Deals