Pixela Imagemixer software

Username: Upset

Post Number: 1
Ive looked for this software so long that im now ticked off can someone PLEASE sent me the software so i can put in on my computer Pixela Imagemixer 1.0 someone stole my software, and Sony willnot send me another. Last time i buy a Sony product. Please send the software to jrk19712000 @ yahoo.com Whoever sends it Thank You very much. I will name my first born after you PLEASE SEND ME THIS SOFTWARE THANKS Richie

Damien Rob.
Unregistered guest

Unregistered guest
Help I'm having a problem getting PIXELA Imagemaker Ver.1.0 for my camcorder. Is there anyone out there that could help a girl out. PLEASE!!!!

Unregistered guest
I have Pixela Image Mixer 1.0. I am able to connect my camcorder to the pc via usb cable. Pixela recognizes my connection and I can start streaming but after about 15 seconds it stops. I seems as if it is still going but when I playback only the first 15 seconds actually captured. I have Xp and 768mb ram. I tried using Nero to capture only to have the same results. Please help!

Archi
Unregistered guest
Send me... pixela imagemixer 1.0 for sony ... artur1005@gazeta.pl please.... please...

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 1247
I lack it.

KrisW
Unregistered guest
Can someone please send me pixela imagemixer Ver1 for sony to cwk100@hotmail.com, it appears to be as rare as hen's teeth. THANKS!!!!

Unregistered guest
hi
if you don't mind ..could anyone send to me pixela imagmixer Ver1 software coze i have it but it doesn't work probaly...thanks alot
could you send it to this mail plz
deseart@hotmail.com
with alot of tanks
Albaha

Username: Compa_emm

Xalapa, Veracruz Mexico

Post Number: 3
hello to all. I am in search of a program llamdo PIXELA ImageMixer for Ver1.0 Sony, I have looked for in the Web and all the sites this to it for sale, and the truth I do not have money, I hope that some of you me can facilitate a copy or a direction where can unload it gratuitously, thanks my electronico mail is: compa_emm@hotmail.com thank you very much. Excuse I do not speak the English very well. Good bye

Silver Member
Username: G3nocd3

San Jose, Ca USA

Post Number: 322
get bitlord. torrentspy.com remember its up to you to use the program, and the site legally and not to infringe on copyright laws. :-) hahahaha like most people ever will . its a sad truth we all have to face i guess.

o and this program is junk. Its a lamer program thats why its so scarce. Get nero. Or sony dvd arthiect. Dont waste time wite Pixela, it will just make your head spin. And no Noone will send anyone software, this is illegal. Just go dl it somewhere. but dont ask us to send it, kuz we wont. I found this prog on 10 sites in less than 5 minutes on google. so look, but id use a better prog

Username: Kbourgeois

Meraux, Louisiana USA

Hi ya'll! I live in St. Bernard Parish was was drowned out by Katrina. Took camera when we evacuated, but left the disc for ImageMixer (don't know version!)....obviously everyone here knows the rest of the story! Not to computer savy...but I have a Sony DCR-DVD301 handycam. If someone could be a doll and send to frobie1@cox.net, it would really make my day. Have storm pics, vacation, business, and kid stuff I would really like to share with my family and friends. Thanks in advance!!!

Hammad
Unregistered guest
hey guys i m in need of pixela imagmixer vr. 1.0 plz send me the software if n e 1 hav to shammad16@gmail.com plz plz plz send me guys

Unregistered guest
hey guys i m in need of pixela imagmixer vr. 1.0 plz send me the software if n e 1 hav to shammad16@gmail.com plz plz plz send me guys

dah
Unregistered guest
here is a download site

Unregistered guest
i need a software pixela image mixer please send me one, thanks

Unregistered guest
I am here for the same reason: I need software PIXELA ImageMixer 1.0 can you send me please

Unregistered guest
I need PIXELA imagemixer 1.0

please send me it at x.heartagram@gmail.com

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2633
It's already been posted?...

Unregistered guest
Hi! :-)

I'm having trouble with my Pixela ImageMaker. Whenever I transfer a movie clip from my camera (from tape) the sound disappears! I really want to find out what's wrong and how I'm going to fix it. Please help! I need to know as this is needed in our school project!

Thanks a lot! :-)

Username: Julisa

Send me... pixela imagemixer 1.0 for sony ... azuaje27@yahoo.es please.... please...

Username: Rjbuda

Robbinsville, NJ USA

I agree that pixela is very poor software. I have ordered adobe premier elements in hope that it is better. I think I will still need a usb driver for the handycam, however, and have lost my disk too. Like everyone else, Sony will not send me a new disk -- Unbelievable! Does anyone know where I can get a usb driver for the handycam?

Username: Madisonjanae

Ridgeland, MS USA

Hi
Im looking for pixela imagemixer 1.0. My students graduate Monday(5-22-06) and we are doing a slideshow during the ceremony. I'm not familiar with camera/camcorders. I wasn't aware the I needed this software and all pictures are on the camera. Can someone please come through today. My Email is scapler@bellsouth.net

Username: Benden

hi
y'm looking for imagemixer for sony handycam. y was looking every single site in internet but y cant find anywhere for downloading it. can anyone help me? thanks.

Username: Lel1911

NSW Australia

Hey could some one please send me the pixela image mixer version 1 for Sony. I accidentally broke the CD in half. Wasn't one of my finest moments. Lel191@hotmail.com

Username: Rundann

London, ON Canada

I am here for the same reason: I need software PIXELA ImageMixer 1.0 can you send me please. I would really appreciate it..Dann

Username: Md2005

I, like everyone else am looking for Pixela Imagemixer. If anyone would send it to me I would be very happy. Mschroeder79@yahoo.com

Username: Marycarson02

Fountain, Co Usa

Me, too - I need the Pixela ImageMixer for Sony software. Can anyone help out? I will gladly send the SW on to the next infortunate soul when I am done with it!

Username: Marycarson02

Fountain, Co Usa

Post Number: 2
hey, I forgot my email addy...marycarson02@hotmail.com

thanks!!

Username: Hansv

Post Number: 6
You can get the full ImageMixer Suite replacement DVD at the imagemixer.net.

I have no affiliation with these guys but did purchase the software myself and it works great.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 9186
I think they all want it for free.

Username: Sbd_tim

Ashland, OR United States

Greetings

I, too, lack pixela imagemixer 1.0. I have done considerable research on this problem and have discovered a few things I thought I would share:

1) pixela imagemixer 1.0 is not available for download, in a format that I can use (windows xp) (I hope someone can prove me wrong on this one)

2) the original bundled software for most sony camcorders can be purchased from sony (1.800.488.7669 (USA), 1.877.899.7669 (Canada)), for $62 (in my case), which contains pixela imagemixer 1.0

3) the supposed replacement for the original pixela imagemixer 1.0, version 2.0 (pixela-1.com/imagemixer20.htm) is not yet available

4) imagemixer.net may be an acceptable, but untested option, for replacement software for $36.90 (with shipping). Has anybody tried this yet?

I have already located all the drivers and upgrades I need. I am very poor and cannot afford even the $37 replacement software. Does anybody out there have a copy of pixela imagemixer 1.0 that they could send to me? Please?

Thanks in advance,
Tim
sbd_tim@yahoo.com

Username: Domino6

Can anyone help me? I have downloaded the USB Driver from the Sony website and followed all the instructions. My camera still does not work. Is it because I need this ImageMixer? I spent two hours on line last night with a SONY "Analyst" just to get the driver downloaded and he never mentioned this ImageMixer when it still wouldn't work. Just told me I would need to have the device repaired! And, just for the record, are you all sure you "lost" your CD that supposedly came with the camera? I bought mine in July 2002 and this is the first time I have attempted to connect it to my computer and I save and organize EVERYTHING in case I need it some day - I still have the box it came in - and I do not have that software. I agree with some of the rest of you - this is my last SONY purchase. Also, I do not mind paying for the ImageMixer if I can just find it. Thanks Guys!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13578
What model camcorder is it? If it has a DV output, use it to connect to a firewire input on your PC. USB video does not work too well and it does not usually incorporate audio.

Username: Domino6

It is a SONY Digital Handycam DCR-TRV140 NTSC -
I did connect it to the computer with the firewire - but I didn't have the software CD to install the drivers so I went to Sony's website and installed the USB driver from there per instructions by the Sony analyst. He said it should work now but I must be missing something because it does not work. Isn't there supposed to be an Icon or something or shouldn't the camera be listed in my Start menu? Everything said the hardware and drivers did install correctly so I don't know what is wrong other than this Pixela thing. Then I read in the manual that you need this Pixela ImageMixer - I am wanting to put record a tape from the camcorder onto a DVD.
Thanks for your help.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13579
You will now need to get a decent video editing software like Ulead or Pinnacle. Do not bother with pixela.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
You can download ImageMixer from picture-package.com. Upon last check, they had versions 1.0, 1.5 and 1,5 for DVD. The file size is very large but you can also order the backup CD for a nominal fee.

Username: Kannonji

Information for all of you,
Don't buy any software or drive for Sony from imagemixer.net or picture-package.com!

If you lost ImageMixer, it's better to contact with Sony directly..

I called Pixela customer support and knew that Richard Yates is illegally copying Pixela software and selling on these websites! I doubt he is doing the same thing with Nikon or Adobe software..

Hans Vorstein must be Richard Yates 'cause he is promoting imagemixer.net and picture-package.com too much!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Hans Vorstein is Hans Vorstein. I don't care for or use ImageMixer. That software is old and outdated.

Username: Shlingles

Post Number: 3
I highly doubt the credibility of the post by Kan. It is most likely from a company called Target Cast which operates Pixela-1.com. Pixela-1.com likes to deceive customers into thinking it is Pixela Corporation but it is a reseller Pixela products, just like any other website. There is no way, for example, that a legitimate customer service operation would give out the personal name of someone and make such a false accusation that could be libelous. Shame on you Target Cast!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
You're correct Chris. The website for Target Cast is targetcastsoft.com. Pixela-1.com is listed. If you look, you can see that they're now trying to promote replacement software for unsuspecting Samsung camera users: digimaxmaster.com. The software supplied with Samsung cameras is Samsung DigiMax Version 4 but they have rebranded it to DigiMax Master.

Username: Richard_yates

My name is Richard Yates and I'm the owner and manger of Digital Relay Inc.

Digital Relay's clients include Sony Canada, Sony BMG, Nikon USA, Alliance Atlantis, Radium Entertainment and muvee Technologies, amongst others. We are also resellers for various products, including those from Adobe Systems Incorporated and ACD See Systems.

Recently, the above comments were brought to my attention and I wish to state that they are highly unfactual about myself and our business. The comments are an attempt to present Digital Relay Inc. in a negative light and to harass us out of being a legitimate competitor on the open market.

The ImageMixer and Sony Picture Package products are offered as a replacement part through Sony Corporation, of whom are a client of Digital Relay Inc. TargetCast Inc is outside of their legal limits to object to this. The parts may be ordered by contacting Sony's customer support through its official telephone numbers or websites.

TargetCast Inc. owned and managed by Nick Kovac, is a former client of Digital Relay's and is well known for misleading consumers and businesses into thinking they are Pixela Corporation. TargetCast is merely a reseller of Pixela Corporation's products and nothing more. In fact, Digital Relay Inc. ceased any further business with TargetCast Inc. as it considered its business practices unethical and illegal.

In addition, TargetCast Inc. is misleading consumers by pretending to act as a supplier of Samsung's replacement software, supplied with Samsung DigiMax cameras. This software is being sold by TargetCast Inc under the brand DigiMax Master through the website, digimaxmaster.com. They are also misleading consumers and businesses by listing the website samgsungusa.com within the TargetCast Inc. portfolio. Please see, targetcastsoft.com. For complaints, please contact the Samsung Legal Department at 201-229-4068.

If anyone has an issue with any of the products offered from Digital Relay Inc. through any of its websites, they may contact me personally by telephone or email as follows:

Email: richard @digital-relay.com
Telephone: (416) 931-1391

Sincerely,
Richard L.Yates

Username: Shlingles

Post Number: 6
Perhaps I'm missing something but I don't see any Pixela software listed on those websites. I think you'll find that Kan is in fact Nick Kovac.

Username: Victorfan12

}Could some1 send the software to me? shade636@hotmail.com really appreciated if u can

Username: Chendryk

Sihanoukville, Kohkong Cambodia

I have sony handycamera my but my disc is broken so canot install software anymore in my lap top so can somebody help me send me software pixelaimagemixer ver 1.0, please please please.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14733
Try pixelaimagemaker.com/freedownload

Username: Ltsal

Can anyone tell me if Pixela Imagemixer ver.1.0 for Sony will install on Windows 7. Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
The earlier versions of ImageMixer will function with the Windows 7 operating system. They can be installed using the XP Mode of Windows 7.

XP Mode for Windows 7 is available from the following page:

imagemixer.net/windows7/download

Sony has stopped offering direct support for this software. If you have any further trouble with the program, contact the manufacturers at ImageMixer.net.

Username: Dantana423

I found PIXELA IMAGEMIXER ver. 1.0

http://Dantana423.tripod.com

Don't forget to donate to keep the sharing!

Username: Bmourinha

I need Pixela ImageMixer 1.0 for sony. Please send to brunomourinha@gmail.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help