Codes

Unregistered guest
my dad lost his code book, and he needs the codes for his mitsubishi tv and jvc vhs/dvd combo. He has a universal one for all remote. cinema 6 . send me a email at cdobbs1979@yahoo

thanks

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2107
Mitsubishi TV 0093, 0150, 0178, 0019
JVC VCR 0067, 0041, 0008
JVC DVD 0558, 0623
A cinema 6 doesn't have combo codes, if a VCR or DVD code doesn't work, you need to upgrade.

Username: Thomaswk1

Amarillo, Texas USA

Post Number: 1
I have a one for all universal remote. I need the code and how to do it for a cyberhome dvr 1200 series dvd recorder.

Username: Thomaswk1

Amarillo, Texas USA

Post Number: 2
I have a one for all universal remote. I need the code and how to do it for a cyberhome dvr 1200 series dvd recorder.

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2409
They don't have DVD recorder codes yet. If you have the 8910 it can be upgraded with the codes over the phone.

Username: Vhslocal420

Richmond, VA US

i have a durabrand dwt2704 t.v and i need to program a comcast cable remote to it.

Username: Dms6

I have a Jensen JER 323 3in1 remote and I lost the manual, does anybody know what the codes for the motorola cable box codes, or, the GE vcr codes are?

Username: Tarquinbiscuitbarrel

Codes for the Jensen JER 323 remote:

GE VCR: 2000, 2013, 2021, 2022, 2053, 2087, 2089, 2091, 2115, 2120

Motorola Cable Box: 5000, 5003, 5046, 5047, 5052

Username: Mmtomter

Tacoma, WA USA

Anyone know the codes for a Tru Tech TV/VCR combo? I feel like I've tried everything.

Username: Brad_sundin

I have a Jensen JER 323 3in1 remote and I lost the manual, does anybody know what the codes for the Sony televison and Apex DVD models?

Username: Toocrazymomma

Starchoice Motorola remote code for Durband DBTV 1301 is "1212" hopes this saves someone the time and effort I had to put into finding it. Good luck.

Username: Toocrazymomma

Anyone know the starchoice code for the Citizen DVD player JDVD 3818B. Thanks

Username: Enzfyr

Baton Rouge, LA United States

my dad also has a jensen remote jer 323 for which instructions were lost - anyone have codes for Sylvania SSC190 tv? Thanx!

Username: Mrssmitty

I recently purchased an LG 42" LCD TV. (Model #42LC2D)It says that it came with a "UNIVERSAL" remote. They didn't supply many codes in the manual and I can't seem to find a code for programming my external digital box (Motorola)or my KOSS dvd player. If anyone out there knows of an equivalent or if there is a way to search, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you and Happy New Year!

Username: Country_boy_24_48

Crawfordsville, Indiana Usa

HELP! I have a rca universal remote and I need a code for a durabrand dvd player. I cant find a code any where. if and one can plz help me find it i would really appreciate it. plz e-mail me if any one finds a code. country_boy_24_48@yahoo.com

Username: Cocoons

hello :-) i have a jensen JER 323 remote
i lost my book and looking for toshiba tv | jvc tv | and RCA VCR codes thanks in advance to any sweethearts that can provide me these. :D

Username: Kimbo040583

Hey I have a Jensens JER 323 remote. I can't find the book after i moved. I need the codes for a 3 in 1 ELETROHOME TV/DVD/VCR. PLEASE HELP!!!! Please email me at kimbo040583@yahoo.ca
THanks

Silver Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., SouthWest Mi... Too Many DBs...

Post Number: 994
Cool

Username: Adam_hodge

Conover, NC Catawba

I have an orion television and I have a universal remote I just cant figure out the code in order for the code to work for the tv. I need a list of orion codes. Any ideas?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us