Watching Movies with Kodi Addons

Bronze Member
Username: Dirkdeagle

Post Number: 79
Is anyone else besides just me taking advantage of all the great Kodi addons out there. I installed Kodi on my laptop for watching movies and it's awesome. By using many different Kodi addons I am able to watch any movie or TV show I can think of and Kodi / XBMC is so easy to use. I learned it all online and I'm really thinking more people should get into watching movies free with Kodi and Kodi addons, plugins, and repositories.

What do you think of Kodi addons like 1Channel, Icefilms, Project Free TV, Genesis, etc.?

Hope everyone has fun.

Username: Klasmer5

Post Number: 2
I do not do that

Username: Casiewanzek

Post Number: 9
Kodi Addons are awesome. I was a little afraid to use them, but now, I love them. I used this Crew Addon for Kodi. It also works excellently with FireStick. I got it from an external resource and subscribed VPN package to use it without any headache.

If we talk about the other addons, then The Oath is known because of its easy navigation, and Free TV is the best choice if you are from the UK and USA. Numbers, Seren and Venom, are also worth using Kodi addons.

Username: Riverbill

Post Number: 5
I haven't tried oath.

Username: Riverbill

Post Number: 6
If you have just finished installing Kodi on your device. You can access a lot more content with addons than Kodi by itself. Addons can allow you to watch live TV, giving you access to more movies and TV shows and even offer you access to your favorite radio stations. These Best Kodi Movie Addons Still Working in September 2021 addons are essential, and you shouldn't miss them.
Ref:https://bestdroidplayer.com/xbmc-android-tv-box-droidplayer/best-kodi-movie-addo ns-still-working/

Username: Kathyro

Post Number: 6
Thanks for the great advice. I will definitely install this app on my TV. I once watched a program on TV about blind dates. This got me very interested. I spent 10 years in a relationship and realized that he is not my man. Now I am very busy at work and I do not have time for dates. And I don't want to live alone. This weblink helps me a lot. I can not waste time on dates, but chat with a person to understand whether I need to spend my time on him or not.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us