Good amp for shoegaze

Username: Cairokolton

Post Number: 1
Hi all, I've been looking for a good recording tube amp for shoegaze that's both relatively affordable and not too much of a pain to carry around if needed. My options have pretty much been narrowed to the Vox ac10c1 and the supro blues king 12. The vox is pretty self explanatory, it's a classic and I've heard mostly good things about it regarding shoegaze since apparently it plays well with pedals.

However, I'm more intrigued by the other option. I know the Blues King 12 doesn't immediately scream shoegaze when you look at it, but one of my mates has one and I've found it very pleasant sounding the few times I've used it with my pedalboard running into the front of the amp. I like how instead of a 10" speaker like the Vox it has a 12" one, not to mention the extra wattage, boost, spring reverb, etc.

I'm interested to see if there's anyone with more experience with the supro blues king 12 that cold hopefully tell me how it would fit into that style of music and whether or not it would be a good choice

Username: Cairokolton

Post Number: 2
Hi all, I've been looking for a good recording tube amp for shoegaze that's both relatively affordable and not too much of a pain to carry around if needed. My options have pretty much been narrowed to the Vox ac10c1 and the supro blues king 12. The vox is pretty self explanatory, it's a classic and I've heard mostly good things about it regarding shoegaze since apparently it plays well with pedals.

However, I'm more intrigued by the other option. I know the Blues King 12 doesn't immediately scream shoegaze when you look at it, but one of my mates has one and I've found it very pleasant sounding the few times I've used it with my pedalboard running into the front of the amp. I like how instead of a 10" speaker like the Vox it has a 12" one, not to mention the extra wattage, boost, spring reverb, etc.essay writer

I'm interested to see if there's anyone with more experience with the supro blues king 12 that cold hopefully tell me how it would fit into that style of music and whether or not it would be a good choice
Thank you my issue has been solvedhttps://essaywriter.fun/

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 3649
I'm relieved

Username: Bernardand

Post Number: 1
I'm more intrigued by the other option.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video