Where did any dreamcast lovers go after the dreamcast's downfall?

Bronze Member
Username: Spanky34

IL

Post Number: 28
i played my dreamcast and nfl nk2 until it broke, which was about 2 years ago. After that i bought a ps2, had that for about 6 months and then got me an xbox. Still playing my xbox today

Silver Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 987
i bought my PS2 the day it came out, then about 2 years later i got the disc read error, and the only thing it would read was dvd-rom games, so i went out and got another one, and have been playing that since. last game i played was HULK-Ultimate Destruction which is freakin awesome if oyu need to vent. lolUpload

Bronze Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 90
Same thing happend to my ps2 (I still play my dreamcast by the way)

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1274
i used to play my buddy's Dreamcast, my favorite game was Soul Calibur.

sorry if i came off as a jerk in the other thread Chauncey.

violet46
Unregistered guest
I have a much older Sega system, Sega CD. It's been ages since I've played any video games but had the urge to play my Sonic CD game. I have a tv/vcr combo from Magnavox and the way I play DVDs is to hit the input button and I assumed that setting worked for video games also but apparently not. I get no sound or picture. Last time I played any video games on this tv was about 2 years ago, and I've completely forgotten what tv settings I need to get this game to show on my tv. I already checked that everything is plugged in correctly. Any suggestions?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 6340
It should sitll be the same way.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5876
did u try all the channels???

Gold Member

Post Number: 6473
Yo Chauncey...where you been. You seem to disappear days at a time?

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6822
1. ICE AGE 2
2. ONIMUSHA DAWN OF DREAMS(2 DVD'S)
3. 24 THE GAME
4. GRANDIA3(2 DVD'S)
5. CHARLIE AND THE CHOCLATE FACTORY
6. SHADOW HEARTS 3
7. FINAL FIGHT STREETWISE
8. LETS RIDE SILVER BUCKLE STABLES
9. STUART LITTLE 3 BIG PHOTO ADVENTURES
10. MS SAGA A NEW DAWN
11. TOCA RACE DRIVER 3
12. BLACK
13. FIFA STREET 2
14. FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 3
15. SONIC RIDERS
16. DRAKENGARD 2
17. MARC ECKOS GETTING UP
18. STATE OF EMERGENCY 2
19. RUGBY 2006
20. WINNING ELEVEN 9

Gold Member

Post Number: 7182
WAZuuuupp Terrible 10's???

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6925
Wats da shizzle

GUYS ! .......

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1107
hey, did anyone see Ice Age 2 yet? Planning on seeing it this weekend. I really liked the first one......couldn't stop laughing, lol

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1153
i loved the first one havent seen the second one but i will at some point

what have you guys been up to lately havent been on alot

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6934
Nemen/chad's good buddy pelon is a dick !

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/212339.html

Silver Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 795
Berny the kid is doing ok so far,the due date is on may 13 so I still have some time yet before he comes out.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2098
24lbs
27.2"x10.5"x2.3"
Fuse: None
10hz-500hz +-3db
4 = 1000
2 = 1700
1 = 2500
0.5 = :-)

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6939
oho - i c B

24lbs - not too heavy ........

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 1110
i have to drive 8.5 hours tomorrow in snow, rain and freezing rain. Should be fun. The worst part is that I don't have no sound system to listen too on the way home :-(. I had to unhook it and pack it away as much as I could so I could fit more stuff in my car. I now only have to 4" speakers with no bass whatsoever to listen to, lol......well you gotta do what you gotta do

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1162
ouch that sux james i feel for you man but it will be okay dont worry nothing is as bad as sitting in a car for 14 hours with my parents my sister and gf that was like walking on nails i coulsnt say anythin or they would get mad at me either way lol

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3361
lol poor james has to go home without BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM. don't worry james when you get home you can really crank it up. have a safe trip home dude. keep your eyes on the road and don't speed.

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2100
:-) Ill bass a lil extra 4 u james.... I just wanted to say, my system is way louder now.. :-)
everytime i mess with it, it gets louder! I changed some filters, lower some boost, port... ITS INSANE!
I also added back my 2nd battery, no deep cycle yet, but boi its loud as shhhh,, SQ is way better, since I set crossover without my bs eq!!!!

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3363
i will be building a box this weekend for my treos B. i decided to go ported tuned to 28hz. this is how it looks right now. when i build the new box i am going to hide all the cables too.

Upload

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6943
/1{that box/subs ^^^ look so plain/simple as if they cant do sh!t & 2 xplodes will kick its azz -lol !......}

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3366
ahhh but thats what you think rovin. lol. that little box with those awesome subs in there kicks azz. it shakes everything in my car. it does look like a siple box though. wait til i build my ported box. you all will be like "damn chad, i din't know you had such skills!!!" lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6945
er - ok , if u say so

or else >>>>>>>

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3367
no rovin i will be Upload on everybody after i get the box made. lol.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6948
i c GW & chad cross junctions -lol

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/212411.html

wat did he mean "thermal power handling doesn't mean much" !???? - then wtf do ppl go by these days then !?

i know he prolly meant in proper box a 13w7 cud prolly come near xxx output but IMO - thats a very loose statement he made without backing it up .

Thats an annoying habit these oldtimers have - they just leave u hanging by a thread cause they know it all & like expect u 2 read their minds........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3372
don't post that here rovin. post what you just said in that thread with glasswolf and me. should i just quote what you just said on this thread on that thread? lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6950
& result in a GW vs Rovin thread - like i will ever win , ya rite - no thanx ! ...lol

if u do that i will tell every1 u had some AUDIOBAHN SUBS up until recently - muahahahahhaha !......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3373
you sux azz sometimes rovin. lol.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1169
chad had audiobums i forgot about that lol but al is better now that he is on his 5th setup atleast you are good at switching them in and out right chad

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3374
yeah charlie. i gained a lot of experience from all this.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1173
ya thats cool where is everyone at

Gold Member

Post Number: 7274
I'm still lurking:-)

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6957
me too .......

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 1113
well I made it in perfectly. GF is in school so I'm thinking about going to my local audio store and listen to some xplodes or something. I WISH WE HAD MORE/BETTER STORES!!

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3379
i am glad you made it safely james. so how long of a break are you going to take before you get out in to the real world. lol.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1179
could to hear your back james have fun listening to some sony sh!t lol

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3385
damn rovin is still sleeping cause today is a holiday. lol. wake your azz up rovin.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6963
ima lazy azz 2day cause i got up @ noon !!!!!!!

i woke up normal time 2day but sadi wtf ima getting up early 2 do - so i slept some more ...

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3389
hey rovin this is my design for my box. what do you think. with the tuning frequency and the cuft of the box, the port needs to be long. don't worry the mounting depth clears by 3.5 inches.

Upload

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6977
wow - where u get that design

4 some reason tho i'd separate d ports & put each @ each end rather than both together ........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3391
i thought its better for the subs to farther apart. what if i made both chambers share the port?

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6980
i cannot give u a scientific reason but 2 me the air coming out d ports is wat gives d bass & somehow i dont like d idea of subs sharing ports i would prefer each sub with its own separate breathing room .

Similar 2 d idea of having 2 subs in 1 chamber - i never have/never will do that .

Heres wat i would do - build 2 separate boexs ! . Ya a slight bit more work but that way u can experiment with either ports close 2gether or far apart - like i did in my install . This also makes it a whole LOT easier 2 lift box in/out of car ...

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1192
chad are you building your box yourself if so have you ever done it before jw

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3392
i have built a few boxes before charlie. i am not good like marshall but i have been known to be good with my hands. lol.

rovin if you go to the jl audio website, they have their ports close to each other.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1194
thats cool chad i am gonna need help when building ymbox never built one b4 i am gonna ask marshall for some help on it though he seems like the best box man on the site lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6981
Hey fellars

got my MB Quart raa1000 amp SOLD 2DAY ! - my good online bud Nester bought it from me & he's pleased as punch with it . He lives a good distance from me but i decided 2 drive all d way up 2 home . He's a good guy & he got 2 hear my system bump too & loved it .......

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2740
sup fellas...

Silver Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 797
wassup guys.

Look were all comming out lol.

Wassup Muddy

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 682
D2mn thomas were the h3ll u been lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6998
DAMN !!! Thomas - u know if we not here we always on crack (AIM)!!!!!! .lol......

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7000
ok fellars

i'll my 7,000 post rite here where my buds r .....Upload

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2144
sup everyone, terible tens :-)
rovin im far from 7K :-)

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3398
okay here is what i did so far. its not all screwed down. i just placed it to take the picture.

Upload

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 1114
wow, sweet box man! Keep up the good work :-)

My car is in the garage for the last couple of days :-( My water pump and timing belt is gone. Glad I never lost the engine with that timing belt. Gonna cost me around $600 by the time it's over. This sucks but what can you do

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 1115
I HATE THIS........GARAGE JUST ADDED ANOTHER $100 + TO MY BILL. WAY TOO MUCH MONEY!!

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3399
thanks james. how is life at home now besides your car giving you problem. it must feel nice to be with family. :-)

B....dom sent me an email saying he will either ship the alt today or monday.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7003
i had a feeling u were working on ur box last night ........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3407
your inside serves you well rovin.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7007
ya well u r SO HOOKED on car audio like a h/eroin addict wat else would u be doing - LOL !

hey send me that exact page u inputed 2 calc ur box measurements - i'm curious 2 c wat specs u entered 2 get that funky shape ........

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2169
"My car is in the garage for the last couple of days :-( My water pump and timing belt is gone. Glad I never lost the engine with that timing belt. Gonna cost me around $600 by the time it's over. This sucks but what can you do"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
AWWCHHH, lucky it didnt killer the entire engine!! I hate timiing belts, rather have the chain :-)

Chad that box looks real sweet.... Hey Rovin, I fellasleep on u guys, my bad... boi I was tired.. didnt even know when I fell out..

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3410
i though i was hooked on car audio before but that was nothing. ever since i got the treos i am far more than hooked. these treos has changed my life. lol. people are looking around to see who is bumping and sh!t. wait til the subs go in that box, people will be like WTF IS THAT? oh and lets not forget the ho alt.

lol i gotta start spending a little more time with my girlfriend these days. lol.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1204
lol ya chad that might be a good idea gf's come first they might leave us lol

but ya sweet box chad i hope mine comes out to close as good as that onbe

and james that sux man hope it works out for you

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 1116
well it's not working out........Here's my story:

Had to get an oil change, so I went and done it. Heard a strange noise so I figured I should go get it checked out. The garage told me the bearings in my water pump was shot, so I had to get a new water pump. That's fine I say. Once they start at it, they notice my timing belt is getting bad. They really told me that I should replace it now since it's hard to get at and they have to take it out anyways. So I decided to do that for preventive maintenance. I put my car in the garage yesterday, and said they would finish it tomorrow morning (today). I woke up this morning and they told me that I needed a part sent in. I now have to wait until tomorrow the earliest to get my car back. NOW, they just phoned and told me they cracked something off trying to get the timing belt out, and it's going to cost me a lot more money. (no way am I paying for something they did). They just told me straight up then: It's cheaper if we put a new engine in. I was like YOUR CRAZY........I BROUGHT MY FREAKING CAR IN FOR AN OIL CHANGE AND NOW YOUR SAYING THE MOTOR NEEDS TO BE REPLACED FOR STUPID MISTAKES THAT YOUR DOING??? I'm so fed up with them that I got dad to talk to them. They only way I'm gettig a new motor is if they pay for it all. And I am NOT paying to fix the thing that they broke. It's rediculous. CANADIAN TIRE SUCKS.....sorry if any of you work there, that's just my opinion

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 1117
stupid me, i'm so pissed off right now that I said sorry if any of you work there.......it's only a canadian store, lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 683
lol james they are definately rippin you off big time. tell em your taking em to court for the mistake that they did not you. And that pretty soon you will have a new car thanks to them. And i would tell them that youre gonna get an investigation going in that shop cause it seems to me is a crooked shop. And a water pump and timing belt shouldnt cost more than $200. I would seroiusly call the authorities and get an investigation going who knows how many people they ripped of like that.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1205
wow sorry james i feel so bad for you man i hope it all works out but i know i definetly would not be paying for a new motor

Silver Member

Post Number: 684
damn your taking this lightly imo i would of been pissed the f*ck off i would of called the authorities,my lawyer along as s time ago theyre crooked plain and simple thats why i hate shops man they always come up with something wrong.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3412
well nemen that price is here but in canada things tend to cost a little more. sorry to here all the bullsh!t you are going through. you shouldn't even have to pay for the oil change now. also they should get you a rental car until your car is fixed.

Silver Member

Post Number: 685
they are still ripping him off though. After they would of fixed my car i would of went back and burn down their shop.

Silver Member

Post Number: 686
And what are u doing being nosy over here get back to work! lol

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3413
its friday man. i get to relax a little. i think i will make up an excuse to go outside for like half an hour. i want to go around bumping my sh!t. lol

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 1118
just spoke to the manager and he knows that both me and dad are pissed. I was talking to them, couldn't take it anymore, then dad called them and he let them have it. If they don't do something, then I will take drastic action. Thing about it is that this is a canadian-wide store and it's EXTREMELY common place. We have around 3 or 4 canadian tires in this city alone. Lot harder to bring down something like that. If it was a private shop, look out. The manager better do something or everyone around here is going to no how much they suck and futher legal actions.

btw, prices are as follows:

Labour: $58/hr
Water Pump: $100
Timing Belt: $30
Timing Belt Tensioner: $170
Hours working: around 6+

Just got another call saying they are going to look for a replace part on another engine to fix what they cracked. They never said that they would pay for it, but I guarntee you that they will

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2175
what did they crack? the crank shaft?? thats what its sounds like..... ba$tards
man never go anywhere like that again! They dont give a flyin fu(k! sorry to say...
The parts are cheaper, but the labour is hard as fu(k; your timing is the most important thing in a engine! The belt had to be replaced, else it may have cracked, then break all your INTERNAL engine parts!! rods, bearings, valves, etc... :-( << NOT GOOD DAY... The waterpump is also located directly above the timing chain on alot of cars.. actually u need to remove the timing chain cover to get to some of them....

so the need to fire the repair man who worked on your car, repay you for lost time etc... also fix your car back!! You paid to have it fixed to drive!!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 1119
thats exactly what I said. They are not going to charge me if they can find the replacement part on another engine. If they can't find one, then they have to put a new engine in. They never said if they would give me the engine for hte same price but I promise you they will!

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7011
i never heard crap like that man - some1 in that shop messed up BIG TIME ! ......

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1206
wow guys i just won a jl 300/2 off ebay for 125 bucks plus 20 for shipping i cant believe i actaully got it for that lol

sorry to hear your still having trouble with that james hope it works out

but ya i have a problem tonight my gf had a dance recital and i didnt go then she won first place which i never thoght would of happened because tis like impossible so ya i feel like a jack a## what do you guys think i should do to make it up to her

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7021
nice charlie - hope its in full working order

lie like a fukin politician ,charlie - LOL ........

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1207
she knows i couldnt make it though cause i had t work but i still feel bad cause this will prob never happen again if you know what i mean

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7022
charlie - me & chad r on AIM rite NOW !!!!!........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3417
nice price you got on that amp charlie. you are going to love that amp cause jl makes awesome amps. i oughta know. i got 3 of those.

you hear that nemen. i got 3 jl audio amps. what do you have man? lol

charlie.....wassup you going jl audio's now or what? lol

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1208
sorry rovin im going to bed its to late for me man i got to wake up for wokr in the am i wish i could sleep one of these days for once

and nah im def not going jl just for that amp rovin told me to buy brandons and i thoguht about it and as a joke i just bid on that one and won it so im happy with it so now i have part 1 out of alot lol

Gold Member

Cancun, Mexico U.S.

Post Number: 6392
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Upload

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 1120
happy b-day man!! Most importantly, what are you getting yourself? haha

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7024
Happy Birthday CB !!!!!

What did u buy 4 uself - 4 15" Crystal comps !? - lol

its no april fool's day joke cause i remember him saying long ago thats its his BD ........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3425
WTF chauncey. happy birthday man. lol. i hope you got some awesome gifts from some fine beeatches. lol.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 1124
hmm...totally forgot it was april fools day

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3433
james so whats going to happen with your car. did those b!tches say they are going to pay for it? whats the latest?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7297
Yeah, James, what's goin gon with your car. i was just reading the latest events with the Terrible 10's and I read about your car. i hopw turns out well in your favor.

Happy Birthday Chauncey! Not a good April Fool's joke if it is.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 1127
Called the manager and stuff and they said I don't have to pay for what they did wrong. They found another car with the same motor that they can take parts off of and replace them on my car. They also said they will take off more money for labour just for the regular work. I had to pay about $700 for the work I wanted done anyways, but they wanted me to pay another $400 for their mistake and I wouldn't, so they repaired everything for free. He also said he would take a bit more off the $700 that I knew I would have to pay for my troubles. Bout time they are doing something right

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2749
Happy Birthday Chauncey!!!!!!!

happy birthday to you!
happy birthday to you!
happy birthday dear p1mp daddy azz chauncey!!!
happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

haha :-)

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1209
happy bday chauncey it was funny i was just gonna send you sometyhing on myspacfe cause it came up on that and told me it was ur bday lol

whats up everyone else

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3440
i'm glad its working out james. personally i think you should get everything done free after those b!tches did that to you. i guess you can't win em all.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3442
wtf is up with aim. i can't log on. damn.

i see muddy is around. whats up muddy. always nice to see you man. thanks for the compliment in my sub box thread.

Silver Member

Post Number: 701
lol chad aim works fine. it must be ur crappy laptop lol.

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2178
happy blated bday CB :-)
I missed a few days, lol.... I was so tired yesterday, plus they changed the time like 1hr forward.... so we lost and hr of sleep :-(

Chad sweet box man, get em hooked up....

I see its a new Treo craze on Ecoustics
why is Polo not wanting his new xxx 15 no more? :-(

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2179
ROVIN:
"Can you get the numbers off of the alternator ? I dont have anyway to look it up by application, no programs I have list it."

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1211
hey wats up guys i hate it when they change the clocks ahead damn im so tired now got like 2 hours of sleep

and he is prob like me polo i mean cuase i dont know if i want one naymore cause it is so big its gonna weigh down my whole car im still thinking again but its still up there atleast as a option

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7045
LOL ! >>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/211165.html

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7046
B - i found d pic

Upload
rotate d pic & get 2 c it all just PERFECT

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7047
oh - i already rotated it lol......

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1213
wow chad man when you get this sorry bout your box that sux all that work for nothing id be pissed lol

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3452
okay guys i have just completed the second box. it sounds awesome. i can't believe i finished another box but i did. the pics in the subwoofer section.

i don't know wtf is up with my aim. i can't seem to get on. sh!t.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7050
i just hooked up my bro's Power Acoustik A2100D amp 2 my Rs -
that amp is rated 2100wrms @ 1ohm - yea rite !

plays a lil louder but SQ (lower freq) imo was far better with my MB amp ...........

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7055
Hey Chad !

WTF is wrong with ur AIM - like u messed up d password settings & 4got wat it is ?

wat about if u just register back under a new name .......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3455
i tried everything rovin. i don't know what it is. it is so frustrating. i even registered another name and still same thing. i even uninstalled it and installed it again and no luck.

btw guys. one of my type X has met the reserved price. lol.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1215
nice job chad lol you deserve some good luck for once

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1219
where is everyone know one on aim i hate this turn clocks ahead 1 hour thing im o tired lol it should only be 8 but its 9 lol

Gold Member

Cancun, Mexico U.S.

Post Number: 6399
just got back from cancun. and i must say im still hung-over.lol. That was the most fun i have ever had in my life, bad thing is i have to go to work tommorow.lol and i feel like sh!t, so if any of these words are fu cked up excuse me.lol

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1233
whats up chauncey welcome back man glad you had a fun time down there now you can get your new subs lol

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2761
ok.....i have a random question for you all....

have any of you ever heard of Flojos????
don't google and then be like "oh yeah, haha"

i just purchased some Flojos, and they will be at my house in 7-10 days....i am so happy :-)

.........i really can't get over the name either.......Flojos........:-)

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7066
i had 2 google it man

http://www.google.tt/search?hl=en&q=Flojos&btnG=Google+Search

some brand of footwear it seems .......

Gold Member

Post Number: 7332
hah, never heard of them..I thought it was some sort of car speakers!:-)

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7081
check it out boys.......

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/214176.html

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1240
where are you guys lol a whole day without a post omg what is this world coming to i thought you were post ho's

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7099
well we all now AIM HOs !.....

i guess its our new addiction - we save our blabbing til around 10.00/10.30pm & @ last a few of us go on AIM for 1 or 2hrs .....

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 1140
hmm....I need to get that again, but my gf is doing finals right now and can never get to the computer anymore :-(. I'll dl it again when I can get the internet back, lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7100
what about ur car James - u sorted out that mess a yet !?..........

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6414
I guess the Flojos must be a Florida Thing

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 1141
yup, all sorted out. New water pump and timing belt installed. Car works 100 times better now. :-)

The part that they damaged was replaced by them for free also. They took off an additional $150 too for the troubles I went through. The original bill for a water pump and a new timing belt and tensioner with labour was $750. Expensive I know, but that's how much these things cost up here. Dude said that it was cheaper for me to pay another $400 for a new motor than to pay to fix the mistake they did. However, we spoke to the managers and they fixed their mistake for free. So my total bill came to $650 for the repairs. Cheaper than expected, but they still lost my service for life. I don't even want to go shopping there anymore.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7103
they prolly glad u didnt turn around & sue their azz -lol

2day i got my oil changed & i poured in a bottle of injector maintenance/cleaner s/hit in my gas tank & WOW ride so much more lively now like it mores flaoting effortlessly like brand new !!!

Newsflash PPL : change ur oil a lil more often -lol !...

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7104
A man was walking through his dark house with a massive b/oner,
and he didn't see the door in front of him, so he ran straight into it and bent his p/enis so bad that he needed to go to the hospital.

When he got there the doctor told him that he had "broken" his p/enis (yes this can happen) and that he can't be s/exually active for 3 weeks...which was amazing timing for the poor man because his honeymoon was in exactly 3 weeks.

Well the three weeks passed and his p/enis was completely healed, but he kept the cast on for his newly wed wife to see. On their honeymoon bed, his wife was completely n/aked, and when the man came out of the bathroom, his wife told him "Darling, I've been saving my body my whole life just for you...I have stayed pure until this day." The man then began to take his pants off, and when he was done he said, "Well baby, check out my d!ck, it's still in the CRATE!" ........

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 1143
haha rovin!

I had an oil change too that day and my car has a lot more power now. Not sure if it's because of the new oil or a new timing belt. I usually change my oil once every 3 months. Doing that really do make the world of a difference and your car will last a lot longer.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3479
james............WTF. lol. i am so happy to hear that your car works fine. i bet that whole situation was like a wild roller coaster ride for you. lol. glad to see it worked out.

rovin.....lol funny story.

i was outside last night turning my box around. i now have the subs facing the front. with my backseat down, that thing hits like a mutha. i mean its loud and sounds better since the subs fire straight into the cabin. i only have a little space to fill around the box so its sealed from the rest of the trunk. i will post some pics this weekend when its bright.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1243
thats cool chad thats how i like my subs fAcing also cause it just sounds better if you lose a little bit of spl imo its beter because all of that is rattling anyways lol

and james finally man happy for you

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2762
yeah, they are sandals.......just sandals.....

but the name....it's like a 19th century p1mp came up with it. lol

anyways.....this forum is super slowwwww

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7129
SOME MAJOR LOLs, PPL ! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/214614.html

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6422
U just kept them coming, I was like rovin been holdin out on us with all dem jokes.lol

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1263
just received my 300/2 and it was possibly the worst packaging i hahve ever seen in my life im kinda mad about that but what can i do oh well but besides that im happy with it.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7135
charlie - did u test it out as yet ? - if not do so ASAP !!!!!!!!!...............

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7149
I posted some more jokes .....

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1266
what would you guys rather have 2 12" idmax or 2 12" si mag

but ya rovin i did check it it works fine
also nice jokes you should keep them coming

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7151
glad 4 u that d amp works & u did not get a lemon

d price of 1 12" mag = 2 12 idmax

CB's crystal comp x looks good online & fairly cheap - go check em out on R.O.E , 1 15" looks mighty good ...

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2235
Berney & the gang wsup?
We all need to get on aim... LOL :-) j/k

Chad, check this: https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/214827.html

Oh yea, guys my latest photos, finally got some batts...
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/214827.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 7361
Wassup B?!?
Nothing new here, still hangin' out from time to time.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3508
ahn nyong ha sae yo Berny. lol. wassssssssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppp man. how are things on the other side of the world?

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1269
hey guys i just talked wihbrandon about were to get the rainbows and it looks like thats what im gonna get

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7188
ok - i'll break d ice here

Every1 - go LOL some more now !!!!!!.....

Bronze Member
Username: Atterberry_2006

Montgomery, Missouri United states

Post Number: 41
i still have my dream cast.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3550
poor lilrob. people are picking on him.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/215191.html

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6441
^^^^Dat Sh!t is funny

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7228
hey - if ever i suddenly leave any of u guys without saying so on AIM - its because some1 is phoning me & u all know i have sh!tty dial up ........

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1291
ya im with you oo that one rovin cause you all know im having trouble with my aim and i always get booted off for some weird reason

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6444
have u tried uninstalling and reinstalling, that worked for me...

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3568
i had to reinstall windows cause my aim wasn't working. rofl.

still waiting for my HO Alt. damn dom said he was going to ship it out last week. whats taking so long. at least i got my focal utopia component set. that will keep me happy for awhile. sound is unbelivable on those comps.

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2769
got my sandals.....dang they are comfy!!! lol

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2770
check out this crazy friggin website!!!!!

the link was at the bottom of this page when i logged onto ecoustics.

http://wickedlasers.com/

Gold Member

Post Number: 7427
wicked:-)

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7251
BERNY ! - long time no hear ,man !

how ya been !? .......

er - its 150 so "Let's move out !" >>>>>>>

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/video-games/75643.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 7429
Wassupp, Rovin?
Doin' good...just been quietly observing. I Have no input when it comes to Car Audio, so I just read up the forums.:-)

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Facebook

Shop Related Deals

Directory

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us