Music to Overcome Anxiety/Fear in Dogs?

Username: Ashleydanh

Post Number: 1
Greetings!
Though I have raised many dogs but recently, I got a six months puppy and he starts shivering when he saw anyone new in the house. I also found him shivering in many other situations as well. When I did online search then I found this article https://ourfitpets.com/health/why-is-my-dog-shivering-or-trembling/. According to this article, there could be many reasons for his shivering any mental or medical problem.

However, I contacted to vet to confirm why he is having this issue. He checked him thoroughly and concluded that he is behaving like this due to fear or anxiety. Maybe due to a new place. He suggested us to create a friendly atmosphere in the house especially he emphasizes on fun activities including music. So can you suggest some good music that would make him easy and would help us to overcome his fear and anxiety?

Please come with good suggestions. I am waiting for your responses.

Upload

Username: Yan_jawck

Post Number: 10
Better to see calm music. I would suggest 'Come And Get It' or 'Peg Steely Dan'. I think you will find several options among calm music list for pets.

Username: Bedivir

Post Number: 1
I think that music in this case is a very unusual decision. First of all, you should first consult with a veterinarian, and only then ask for additional advice on the forums, because veterinarians know much better the behavior of our four-legged friends. And if you are very concerned about this, try taking maeng da kratom, which will allow you to react more calmly to this situation. When my puppy faced the same problem, the first thing I did was call the doctor and he gave us certain instructions directly. I hope that you and your dog will be all right}

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Facebook

Directory

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us