How 2 Load your ARIZA 700/750/800 With the new Auto-roll patch. Hi everyone you were not forgotten. This time it was hard and still is. Anyways here is the autoroll fix. This patch will correct the auto roll feature back to the receiver. You won’t need to punch any keys. :o) A solution is still in the works incase DN decides to block everything once again. For now let’s hope that they keep the stream this way. Funny thing is that a fix was ready for replace if they change back to the way it was previous 9/11/2006 than it’s a good chance that that fix that was to be released will work. Also all ST based FTA units will have a quicker solution as well. Also I would like to say good job Viewsat coders you gave hope to a problem that seemed imposable to solve. Sincerely, MINGO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Is the Downloader for 700 & 750 * AA-1_H20060619_279eEU(N)_bgmain Is for the ARIZA 700 * AA-2_H20060619_279eEU(N)_bgmain Is for the ARIZA 750 * ARIZA_800S_H20060912_279eEU(N)_bgmain Is for the ARIZA 800 2) Click on the Downloader EXE file >>> 3) Now click the button. <<< The Program will look like this. 4) Select the Bin file you wish to load. * AA-1_H20060619_279eEU(N)_bgmain Is for the ARIZA 700 * AA-2_H20060619_279eEU(N)_bgmain Is for the ARIZA 750 * ARIZA_800S_H20060912_279eEU(N)_bgmain Is for the ARIZA 800 DON’T LOAD THE WRONG FILE TO YOUR UNIT OR YOU WILL KILL IT! Select than press Open. 5) Now select the correct com port and click on the button. 6) Do not interrupt your receiver during flashing. Once it’s done downloading click the OK button. 7) Connect to your TV. 8) Press the MENU button on your remote select ENGLISH than ENTER on you remote. 9) Now select Installation than press ENTER on your remote. This will take you into the installation Menu. 10) Select Antenna Setup and press ENTER on your remote control. 11) Select SATELLITE using your remotes up/down buttons. Chose the satellite from the list that you wish to set up. In this example I am setting up Echo 7 (119’) 12) Now using your remotes up/down buttons go down to LNB TYPE and select STANDARD. 13) Move down to LNB LOCAL-FREQ. and key in with your remote 11250. (T5 if using a standard LNB should be set at 10750) 14) If you have a DiSEqC switch set up the correct input. In this setup I have 119 on DiSEqC # 1 if you only have one satellite than leave the DiSEqC settings alone. FYI Some TP’s will not bring in any signals this is normal for any FTA receiver. Many people spend hours screwing with their dishes because they think they have no signal. Only active TP’s will bring in a signal regardless what satellite you’re aiming for. Notice that I changed my TP to an active one 12239 H 20 000 is active. 15) Press the RED button on your remote to store your new configuration. 16) After you have blind scanned your receiver for all available channels press EXIT until you get to the TV screen. 17) You will now notice that you have no picture. Don’t worry this is normal. 18) To activate the EMU so that the picture comes on press MENU on your remote than go down to PARENTAL CONTROL and press ENTER. 19) OK now look at your remote and find the button that has the letter i on it. Press your remotes i button followed by 2 0 0 4 on your remote. 20) A menu like the one shown here will appear. Using your remote go down to KEY EMU and set it to ON. Than keep pressing exit until you get to the TV screen. 21) BINGO you got TV Enjoy!!! PS: If anyone has any good info on editing Pansat or ARIZA 700 IR codes for use with a Stand alone TiVo please share this info with me. Thanks in advance Sincerely, MINGO>