Limesat

Bronze Member
Username: Orbill

Post Number: 21
It seems according to another site that Limesat is up and running strong on bot b*v and d*sh. Any comments? How long has it been up for?

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 584
I have had mine about 3 mos.now and it is a very stable receiver. Dish came back about 2 weeks ago after a hiatus but Bev has been up since I have had it and there is basically no freezing what so ever on both providers. If I had to choose receivers this would be my first choice then the Cnx which I have the Nano 1 and 2 and they are good to but no Bev. Stay away from Sonicview as I have it to and it is always down and very difficult to set up.Good luck with your choice.

Gold Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 1072
A bit of freezing and downtime this past week on Limey. But before that very stable. I still have faith in this receiver, for a little while longer anyway. Have had mine for over a year now.

Silver Member
Username: Robbie12

Post Number: 149
Hi there, I bought the Limesat ultra (i did not receive it yet), i was trying to download the bin but no luck, it was easy to get a free download before but everything seems to be changing, i have had viewsat for a long time, but i have no experience in limesat, can any of you guys advise on wich file is the best current file for limesat and how can i get it. thank you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1076
bin 235 is the only working bin for that unit at the moment.

I posted 235 here for whoever needs it:

h**p://www.freesatfix.com/forums/showthread.php?p=391826#post391826

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
thank you jason

Silver Member

Post Number: 151
ok, i got the new limesat, i uploaded the bin 253, all i am getting is "scrambled channel", network cable is plugged, auto roll is turned off, status is "connect [2]", everything seems right except there is no channels, am i missing something, do i need a factory file uploaded too? i can use some help. thank you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
sorry one thing the server status i get is [1] not [2]

Silver Member
Username: Chevrolet

Post Number: 467
Yesterday, 07:23 PM
angry.dot
Member Join Date: Feb 2010

Is Limesat pulling a Kbox?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happened man!

Remember when Limesats were hard to obtain, and we needed to pre-order months in advance? Remember when we had like 85%+ BEV and 85%+ DISH? Remember when we had all those UFC and WWE PPVs being shown on BOTH BEV and DISH? What xxxx happened in the past 10 months?

Are we obsolete?

Is limesat pulling another kbox?

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
so anybody wants to help me here?
i have just set my new limesat ultra but still no luck to have any working channels, here what i have done, i uploaded factory 2.01 then bin 253, i turned auto roll off, i have net status connect and server status connect[1], everthing seems ok except i get "scrambled channel" on all channels, my channels are from bev/nimiq1 91W.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1078
Limesat has been having troubles over the past few days (despite what you've heard). They are up on some channels. Put your receiver to channel 313 (DN) as I'm certain that channel is up. Also you might want to connect to server 2 -> hit IP Info button, yellow button, then reboot. hit IP info button again to see if you're on connect[2].

Gold Member

Post Number: 1079
Also you may have to wait quite a few minutes for server 2 to connect.

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
ok, channel 313 is working, what a relief, i guess.
the minute i press the yellow button under ip info, i get a question if i want to reboot, i did couple times but still status [1]

Gold Member

Post Number: 1080
Just wait it out. This has happened before so hopefully they will come back full force as they did in the past.

Bronze Member
Username: Dr_ruthless

Bancock, Taiwai Korea

Post Number: 77
Limesat has become another Korean made STB cash grab, yet another short lived POS rip off.

No Christmas sales for Limesat with so few channels, and no server connect today. I believe it means bye bye suckers yet again.

Only had limited channels before it went down for the count.

Can't even get the few lousy channels anymore.

Limesat blows a big one like Kbox and the year long nfusion BS... maybe it will come back but Bev has been out for a while and it was always up, then most of Dave bit the dust leaving few channels and a crap box. Now? ...Nothing.

Buy more, buy more, so they can go down too and sell you a new one... no thanks

Like how many Dave and Charlie irds, cards, and loaders does everyone have now? I think I'll try VHF digital over the air, at least its free and always up.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1090
Yes, three weeks ago it was up on Bev and DN 80%. Now nothing. I am starting to loose confidence in Limesat. Not to say that they are trying to screw their customers, but they might be down for count for good, this time.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 7552
Time for Private server
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us