VS-N3 update and DN

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 715
Viewsat coders do have the fix, problem is DN sent an update to N3 this morning at approximately 2:00 AM. to change the algorithm. Believe me or not but thats the truth. This in turn may set the VS coders back a couple of days. I'm not a VS spokesman or coder. I just have been testing (not FTA either) for a very long time and keep tabs on the stream periodically. Just providing info, so please don't bash

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2400
maybe due to some many threads on the same topics may be the reason lol.admins should delete all the threads relating the same topic and just have 1 thread,but that wouldn't fix anything cause people here just love to open 10,000 threads on the same topic lmao thanks for the update thou

Bronze Member
Username: Kirok

Hooterville, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 19
If DN did indeed send something down, VS obviously has no problem changing their splash page....so maybe they could say something about it on their site?

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 11395
GM

If you are right, Can you tell me why the f0cking ftahq forum is again down, as well for totalfta?

Silver Member

Post Number: 716
I dont know, as I said I do not code for or speak for VS. I just have been testing and coding for a long time. I'm just telling you that DN sent a change to N3 which may impact the VS coders timetabe for a release or it may not. only the vs coders know this.

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 561
Yeah.....right.......pour water on my head and tell me it's raining. Ha.....ain't no fix now, ain't never been no fix, and probably might not ever be a fix. That's what I've been telling you folks. Ok....wait and see...........they'll probably issue an new fix date.....like sometime in Nov or Dec.........and it will be on again.....never ending.

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 477
PVRSW-0901022A-II.zip
Enjoy

Silver Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 320
more B.S

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11396
GM

Why Ftahq had give the date on their site instead of send the file?

Bronze Member
Username: Neerj

Tehran, Iran Towel head

Post Number: 73
They would not have set a date for the very reason described! DN would hear about it and change the code.

But this is all crapola anyway! There is no fix, there will be no fix

Silver Member

Post Number: 717
I try to post some info for everyone here and people just bash..Fact is your all a bunch of free TV'ers and not true testers. I have seen the VS receiver running wide open, so I could give a crap what you believe. You people are so ungrateful, VS, SV, Pansat, and others have provided free tv for most of you for several years and you b1tch when they don't have resolution quickly enough for major encryption change. Your all losers and deserve to be in the dark.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Whoa....lighten up GM. The issue here is not how hard the encryption change is to fix....and yes they have provided us with lots....but you don't post a date and then not follow up on it without even an explanation. If you run a business that way, you'll end up like the useless one that shares your nickname.

Bronze Member
Username: Ragi48

Flushing, New york Usa

Post Number: 54
BRAVO GM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These free loading idiots deserve to be in the DARK.

Username: Puddintaine

Post Number: 10
FREE.... my box wasnt free....

guess i under appreciated watching the nasa channel

nothing is free....... "hobby" my azz... "tester"...heee hawww

Silver Member
Username: Jayson

Post Number: 426
totally agree with GM....btw thanks....

Silver Member
Username: Feroz

New york, New york U s a

Post Number: 114
have we forgotten 4 years of free premium
tv ?

Username: Tumadrehijodeputa

Post Number: 4
New bin now at december212012dotcom. Enjoy!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 718
fred flinstone... 150-200 for a box, and getting premium channels, ppv and p*rn for several years in return. Yes, I would say thats free!! what would all of that have cost you with a sub and ordering those everyday for several years?.

Silver Member

Post Number: 719
Joe Mavo... They changed it from 10/22/2009 to imminent...sh1t happens..they may have run into a snag and need a little more time to work through it.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11398
GM

They changed it from 10/22/2009 to imminent 2 days before not at 2:00 when the ECM hit!

Why?

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 2154
Plymouth
GM does not know anything. He is full of crap. Idiot says "don't bash me" But gives no proof that he has seen a working Viewsat.

Silver Member
Username: Kayoss

Post Number: 131
Another theory is, the announcement was intended to get dick to react because there has been no need for ECM's with no hack. It looks as though it has worked and given some insight on what to expect. There will be many ECM's and they will be much more difficult to work around than before. You can sniff at this but why would the stream change the night before if there wasnt a perceived threat.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11399
Rico

I know that a workable file was tested and could be release.

The problem is why put a date and prevent Dn before?

Is it to see what will be the answer from Dn and see if they are able to release a new file?

This is a bad move from ftahq which will lose his reputation on it!

If the file is "imminent", they must put out it fast or they will be kill!

I had not commented on many Vs rumor, but this time because my source says that this one is the good, now I don't know what thought of this but I'm very dissapointed like many Vs users.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11400
Kayoss

Put the files without date would have proved that a file can be possible, they make a big mistake with a date and leave the Vs users without any hope.

On the other side if Dn took ftahq like Bev took Expressfr here, they will try to keep the rumor up and stop the sales of IKS box.

What is the good choice between this 2 theories?

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 581
First off no one is going to provide a date for a fix! if one does come it will be spontaneous on sites!
second the story that started this thread is completely bogus!
If and when a fix does come you can be assured it will be spread all over the internet in nano seconds!

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 3760
Upload

Silver Member
Username: El_toro_the_great

NC USA

Post Number: 159
Slo_hand2 agree

Plymouth ----I had not commented on many Vs rumor, but this time because my source says that this one is the good

Your sources are they from North America?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16364
"They would not have set a date for the very reason described! DN would hear about it and change the code. "
"...but you don't post a date and then not follow up on it without even an explanation."

As GM says, he is not working for VS and I am not either. VS or FtaHq do not say things for no reason and at present I do not think this is an advertising gimmick. A plausible explanation would run like this.

If DN comes to know of an exact date of release, they would do exactly what GM is saying they did..... Make some changes in the algorithm, i.e. put in a ECM. For VS coders, this a heavenly gift from DN. Now they can do modifications again in their software and Bingo! They will have learnt a lot from that one ECM prior to the VS BIN release, plus they will be ahead of competition from within the FTA industry.
As GM said...... "Please do not bash me" and I am supportive of his request. If we can have a reasonable debate instead of bashing, we all can gain some insight into this effort to get FTAs going again.
Note that Nfusion is saying they have lowered prices. It could be that they are aware of the "imminent" release of a BIN and believe it is there, and want to sell more receivers before the BIN release.

I believe the BIN is coming and that it will have a very restricted application - perhaps to their newest receiver till the bugs are ironed out. I again want to emphasize that I am not a seller of any FTA equipment, nor a software hacker. I am just a retired old man, with ability to read and analyse information.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1908
Upload

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11405
Whiskey and your multiple nick, why I could give my source to a idiot like you?

Silver Member
Username: Chumley

Post Number: 630
here's that reliable source, plymouth announces sunday ticket

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/577762.html

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 11407
Cumley!

Poor idiot!

Always same sh1t by always same idiots!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
C'mon Nalin. I'm sure that VS would not have to post a release date in order for DN to know what progress they've made. I realize everyone on here wants to believe that they are above DN in knowledge, but I'm sure they know what is going on even before we do. Besides, if that were the case....then VS could at least post something on their splash page saying something like "Mission accomplished.....They fell for it!!!" Be honest and admit that they led everyone on.....and then left everyone down.

Username: Tumadrehijodeputa

Post Number: 7
New bin at december212012dotcom. Enjoy free TV. Read Granma Newspaper...Viva me!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us