61.5 Indian Channels

Silver Member
Username: Vittu

Post Number: 340
What Indian channels are still working on 61.5?

Username: Us_marshall

Post Number: 8
NONE "O"

Silver Member
Username: Asplover

Post Number: 132
All of them were taken out to a different bird and now you have to install the bigger size dish on your roof.

Silver Member
Username: Vittu

Post Number: 341
there are some channels on 61.5 I can confirm. Zee, Sony, SetMAX,B4U, Sahara, TVASIA. I am not getting Aajtak and Headlines Today. So I was wondering if they are gone to 118?

Username: Dwd75

Post Number: 5
channels are there on 61.5 but no picture, enjoy!!

or it took 6 months for your post to showup after you clicked submit.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15974
61.5W (Echo 3) has a few Indo-pakistani channels but they are all N3 encrypted.
118.7W (Anik F3) has a lot of Indo-pakistani channels and they also are all N3 encrypted.
You can buy a Kbox with khub to get these. Besides Kbox you WILL need a 33" dish and a special LNB designed for 118.7W

Bronze Member
Username: Regrun2

Post Number: 63
Nalin,

so is it that in near or distant future 61.5 will be obselete and willl be replaced with 118.7 only?

do you think its worth buying nfusion right now to see indian channels on 61.5? or do u think its waste of money provided that channels will go away from 61.5?

Thanks a lott

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15975
Better check if Nfusion's Indian channels are on 61.5W. I thought they were on 118.7W

Bronze Member
Username: Regrun2

Post Number: 64
kbox has indian channels working on 118.. i have a friend who has nfusion solaris and they have indian channels working..

the main question here is that, is 61.5 going to go away in future and only 118.7 remaining in future?

thanks for help folks..

Bronze Member
Username: Lamborghini

Post Number: 42
Nalin, Plymouth & Sada
I have the same question. As I can get only 61.5 I am keen in any info on 61.5. I hear that 61.5 is fully fuctional in Us the how come Kbox or Nfusios does not support them? Please help.

Bronze Member
Username: Moe948

Post Number: 99
To all those asking if internationals will go from 61.5 in the future, the answer is yes.

From what I notice, they are moving all or most HD channels to 61.5 and moving all internationals to 118.7. So eventually you'll have to replace your 61.5 dish with 118.7 if you want to see inernationals. For that you'll need a bigger dish and a different type of LNB

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 10738
Lamborghini

Check the channels list:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=rOE1tOiUP_lPLrP25QfX1sg

This list for Nfusion from Moe give much more international channels:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=to8OFgfam7eXbwTGo2VkyXg&output=html

Username: Kowarrior1980

Post Number: 7
Can't you just tweak your dish to get the Bev internationals instead which all offer around the same amount of indian channels?

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
The list I provided (http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=to8OFgfam7eXbwTGo2VkyXg&output=html
) is correct since I have nfusion and I can guarantee that all those internationals are up and running.

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
kowarrior

Bev doesn't offer even nearly the same South Asian internationals

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15979
kowarrior said: "Can't you just tweak your dish to get the Bev internationals"

Bell's Internationals are mostly on 82W (Nimiq 4). Look at the list at lyngsat dot com and you will see exactly what little there is in the way of Internationals. Just because a channel is on the list of Nfusion or kbox does NOT mean that you will get it - you have to point your dish to the right sats. Most of the internationals on DN are on Anik F3 at 118.7 for which you MUST have a 33" Dish and A SPECIAL LNB for Anik F3.

Silver Member
Username: Sump

East coast USA

Post Number: 103
if you want kbox ... kboxsales.com

also you can buy the DN sat dish that picks up 110,118,119,129 dish 1000+ this way u covered for both SD and HD

http://www.kboxforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50

Silver Member
Username: Sump

East coast USA

Post Number: 104
the spreadsheets are NOT correct for KBOX ...

i test both kbox and Phoenix
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us