Bzzph response to Nova / Nfusion

Silver Member
Username: Ez2ctv

Post Number: 127
C/P from BZZPH
nf team does have some problems with there chip theory
1 its a way for them to phaise out the nova behind hidden codeing in the system

2 the suns while every person has no idea of what its is realy its a server with IKS software in the world..

3 for takenover and to maybe shut him up.. i was one of the guys that was the coder for SFS-INFINITE for the AIW foir the DTV its the all in one wonder emulater we made this for DTV.. now before you open your mouth.. we split up for many reasons and that is all no speculation.....the smart ones that play poker no when to fold thats all.

i have taken the horse by the rains and smucked this by showing that the Nova does not need the chip to work.. and can access the stream with out the chip some thing that SS and NF said could not be done...the attempt was to show there is options...

and also to communicate to the nova customers that has put up with so much BS that there is some one thats is listening to them.. now im not going to say that this will be a easy road and that its going to be perfect.. what im going to say is that i will not give up. now thats anough for me and most people.. if you dont like what im trying to do get solaris.. but i will state this.. that if nfusion finds that the clones are useing solaris boards and or pheonix boards they will stop the support why..? its that simple it would be like me to make abin file to make the nova go on the KB server or the SV server the clones do that.. all units use what we call TOS its on binary ones and zeros.. to break it down its thousands of lines of code.. mapping calls and more.. the binfiles from nfusion are tsac emulation.. the suns sends the Cw's that's from the N3 stream that allows the units to decode the audio and picture you see.. this comes from the suns.. every time there is a ECM it hits the suns.. not the units.. the suns does the work..

the bin file 151.0 was coded with mapp calls that use the chip the reason that the proxy will not work for the suns on DIK but will on bev is the strings in the code and the lag time for the proxys to connect N3 has higher refresh time limit than that of N2 did.

nfusion is going to the chip because that its like a NAT and ASIC its like this the suns uses the chip to access the stream part of there chip is ASIC if and when the suns goes full chip access on bev and DIK the chip will have to be used to access the RSA encrypted stream.. this is the same with BEV you have to have a card in a unit that you pay for to get bev.. that card has ASIC to decode the blocks to get the cams for the signal and also guide info and more. its all about the ASIC .. the ASIC is hard coded instructions in the rom card that decode the stream.. we are doing the same but on emulation level but for that we have to have the basics...nfusion by useing the ASIC theory and more,.. allows them to close off the clones and the spread of the dam boards that the clones allready have.. but the boards are true Nova boards so see we have our hands full with this problem and while we are trying to bust down the problem in to some thing that we can deal with.. the mess is larger than you think.. so please takenover unless you know what your talking about.. dont say any thing...

thank you..

signed BZZPH.

Silver Member
Username: Imars99

Post Number: 256
Good info.I wish this guy can do something for Nova.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us