NFusion Nova - SS says to buy another box

Bronze Member
Username: Scatman

Post Number: 34
C/P from their official site:

Well before anyone starts the begging, please be aware that nFusion is currently securing there system to prevent unauthorized access as well as other security breaches that may be possible.

There has been many attempts in the last 24 hours that was able to get into the dish system on the NOVA as there were some open system that nfusion did not secure and they are going over the entire system in the next few days to ensure all security holes are locked down. Most have been done tonight as many unauthorized leaks has been eliminated.

I did expect a decision to be made but they have to first ensure all security are in place as well as get some new systems online before they will commit to have the NOVA bin released.

This will take a few days so you will not get an answer as to the faith of nfusion.

The first priority that nfusion has placed is there security and although there may be upset users, it is logical to first ensure there system is rock solid before they make any commitments.

If you are reading this in another forum, you must understand that dummychat is the official site and many sites takes copy and paste out of context so it would be in your best interest to find this site to get an understanding of what is happening.

BEV should be more stable now and should continue to work on the NOVA for now. As should be noticed, nfusion can restrict NOVA's to the system as well as channels and when the time is ready, you will get an answer.

As a general understanding, the NOVA will for sure have a timeline set to end support if in fact it is continued. It is recommended that you get a Solaris or another nfusion product to replace any NOVA in any case.

Stay tuned to dummychat for official release and note that files are free to download here and will not put a price or expect users to donate to gain access.

Some users will be upset at the decisions nfusion has made however, nfusion is left with few choices and they can ensure that with the new security chip as well as security protocol on the server that the Solaris, Phoenix and HD unit will not be compromised by clones and will have a long support life.

It is important to understand that the NOVA is not the same as the Solaris.

The support on the Solaris will continue at all cost and you can expect nfusion to be the most dependable system on the market.

One last note, the retail stores cannot comment on any third party software and you will only put the store in a position to be rude to you and kick you out.
All the retail stores sell FTA receivers and it is not recommended that you go to the store and complain about the NOVA support as fta is always up and never down.

I do expect to have a lot more clone sellers posting negative items about nfusion but in the end, nfusion will have the system stable and free freeze. You may have to buy another nfusion but think of it as a support for the company as overall, nfusion is still a great price system and excited about the near future.

Bronze Member
Username: Opie

DEEP SOUTH

Post Number: 88
This guy is a f@ckin dumba$$! Screw you nFusion! Us Nova useres made you what you are, now you can suck my c@ck!

Hello KBOX!

Silver Member
Username: Dghumman

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 294
cool nfusion is screwing everyone royally, jsut to make ie more money thay are doing this and this will not go down good with the people who made what nfusion is today, yes kbox is good and there is no freezing on kbox, if any body wants a box why would they go for nfusion.

so kbox is the thing to buy

Bronze Member
Username: Dssbss

Post Number: 16
Thats what i did kbox rules,nfusion suks

Bronze Member
Username: Terebichan

Post Number: 49
Ok it was easy to bypass security but now the question is how to emulate the security code, NF third party will have a new problem how to have box up with new channels and how to fight clone.

For who think the past development was slow the future will be not better. ;-)

PS: JVVH was able to decode the MAP57 from VS box, i think with his new team he will be able to crack every anti-nova trick from 'la petite fille aux alumettes' ;-)

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 5712
f*uck dummy chat,
i am quite hope that other site will take control of nova by creating their own server etc,..
and i have kbox ...

Bronze Member
Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 31
sada think twice. poeple think is having a server is easy. yes it is easy when u got only couple poeple but when u have huge number it's too much money in there to spend and very complicated process of maintenance

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15464
cccccccccccccc: School-boy. Go and play somewhere else.

Gold Member
Username: Lol

MAYBE I CAN ASK TO, , ADMIN TO BAN YOU

Post Number: 1584
Nalin Nyda stop picking on the new posters

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15468
Paul: You stop criticizing helpers.

Bronze Member
Username: Stinko_dinko

Zip Code 99559955

Post Number: 53
Helpers?, you must be kidding, Nalin are you watching TV or testing an FTA receiver or you just talking about stuff you don't know about, sada at least is doing good job lately with IKS stuff.

Nalin go take a big nape until N3 is cracked

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15476
I agree with you that sada is helping a lot. And so is Plymouth.

BUT YOU, Stinko Dinko, ARE NOT HELPING

Gold Member
Username: Lol

MAYBE I CAN ASK TO, , ADMIN TO BAN YOU

Post Number: 1589
post #1 wouldn't bother me

ip's are a dime a dozen

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1605
Uh huh

Username: Mlat2004