The Broken FTA/N3 hack

Silver Member
Username: Ez2ctv

Post Number: 122
It will be a long time (if ever) for a stand alone N3 hack. The coder "The Broken" was making the files for Captain, C00lsat & Viewsat Phillip Allison of Seminole, Florida..was arrested several months back. Nag/Dish served The Broken on news that he had a stand alone compromise of N3. Many coders of other STB were relying on The Broken to release their own fixes.

Coders are saying this is why the word was out that "when N3 is fully implemented we will be ready". Now with The Broken no longer able to release the information, coders are not able to move forward.

This brings to light as to why STB distributors are all turning to IKS/SKS technology as they won't have a stand alone fix any time soon.

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1580
Old news, with no truth, thanks for nothing

Username: 52155

Post Number: 4
he didnt work alone

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 530
Oh well......with all the money I've saved on ppv fights and movies over the years I'm gonna invest in some legal tv. It had to end. Good things never last forever. So.......I've got 2 perfectly good viewsat boxes (pvr7000 and xtreme) that I'll put to use as door stops. But............just in case n3 gets hacked in the future I can always hook em up again. But I'm not holding my breath
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us