What is IKS?

Silver Member
Username: Fortec16

CANADA

Post Number: 245
I have K1 Plus and I want to know what channels should work on this? I saw the file "K1 Plus 201" ?
Is N3 will works?

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 5619
gus did u buy the reciever with khub
khub is small white looking like match box,
if u do,
then download latest file
plug in ur network cable from ur router to that box and connect it to ur rec..

Username: Chaserfever

North Carolina United States

Post Number: 1
IKS stand for Internet Key Sharing; It's basically where your receiver runs off of your pc via the internet. Keep in mind that your IP address is exposed to the world. I'm a Guru Poster on another FTA site; I know what I'm talking talking about; Receivers like NFusion run off IKS or IPTV (Internet Protocol TV)..

Bronze Member
Username: Macra12

California USA

Post Number: 72
so all of the information about using proxy servers to mask your computers indentity are false chase?.....

Gold Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1290
IKS are fta receivers with add ons that allow them to connect to the internet. When doing this you must be connected all the time and there is much more legal issues with going down this route. IKS receivers are boxes like nfusion neosat and kbox. Nfusion has had a lot of legal issues and nfusion nova no longer is supported which has leftmost IKs users unsupported. IKS is not FTA and NO IKS is working on all of nag3 only a very small amount of channels are working on IKS. Some bev and dish channels are working on IKS systems. IKS systems are not as good as standalone fta . IKS has legal issues IP address is exposed IKS does not have NAG3 fix IKS is not100% working or bug free , IKS needs internet plugged into the receiver at all times.Thanks Oleg Ph.D

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 821
Oleg Ph.D
you are the man

Thanks for scaring people

Gold Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1291
BAZUKA !! Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 536
Future of IKS user

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 823
Esvalso,
You forget to mention they have legit subscription boxes inside

Silver Member
Username: Iamdrumming

Post Number: 121
gus,

you have been registered on this site over 3 years, with almost 250 posts, and you are just asking now what IKS is?

Sheesh!

Bronze Member
Username: Shenanigans

Post Number: 93
Great work as always Oleg! Another top of the line, high quality, top notch copy and paste. No wonder you're the King!

Hail King Oleg K.C/P the 1st

Long live the King!!

Hoot mon, hoot, hoot!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us