Sonicview, Kbox, or nFusion?

Silver Member
Username: Nassa

Post Number: 107
What would you consider the best in terms of HD capabilities? # of BEV and DN channels? Setup (IKS, hubs, etc) and price?

Silver Member
Username: Nassa

Post Number: 108
(bump)

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 9908
Nassa

A good Antenna for get Over the Air Local channels, nothing can beat it.

For these three receivers, you have to wait and see which win the race, wait 1 or 2 months, maybe file for N3 could be out.

Username: Xtremejohnjohnson

Post Number: 4
kbox doesn't have a HD box or it would probably be the winner. Kbox standard definition is probably one of the best out of the three in my opinion. Can't seem to understand why they don't have an HD box out yet as most people are buying HD televisions and want an HD FTA to go along with it.

So it's down to sonicview and nfusion

Sonicview costs 100 dollars more if you get the ihub and right now as far as I'm aware the IKS is the only thing working with sonicview. But if N3 is broken on standalone, then I would assume soniciview will have both IKS and standalone working. Nfusion has only been supporting IKS for awhile.

The PVR with nfusion isn't that great, but I've heard sonicview's PVR is really good.

nfusion would be the best box if they supported standalone option as well as many people want options and improve their PVR capability.

With N3 right now, it's better to watch to see how things are going. Kbox is doing really well and I might be mistaken, but I think they have more channels working than the rest
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us