Need Help With Pansat 2700A NDTV and SAB

Username: Dj_prince

Post Number: 1
Hi guys i would appreciate if some one please help me, i understand all the channels have been moved to N3. How ever iam still getting NDTV and SAB both the indian channels on my viewsat ultra.
I have another box which is Pansat 2700A i have loaded the latest bin iam getting some of the local channels . I have added SAB and NDTV manually but on both of those channels iam getting "Scrambled or bad Channel|

i would appreciate if some one can guide me or tell me if its normal or both of the channels are not working on pansat thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15265
Anik F3 at 118.7W - SAB and NDTV available. Your require a 33" dish and a special LNB designed for 118.7/119 combo. If you don't have this and want to get it, it will cost you about $60 plus installation.

Echo 3 at 61.5W. Only NDTV available. You must not be on the West cost. Standard Dish and LNB are OK.

Echo 1,2 at 148W. Many Pakistani channels available - look at the current threads on this subject. Standard Dish and LNB are OK. You must be on or near the West coast.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 9766
Hi nalin

Welcome back!

On Echo 3 61.5W NDTV and Sab are up!

Post Number: 2
thx nalin but iam using 61.5W in toronto. i have normal standard dish with lnb everything is same i tried to swipe the wire that is coming from the dish to the reciever between Pansat and Viewsat but Pansat is not able to get the NDTV or Imagine

Username: Ricocossan

Post Number: 7
Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15265

Posted on Saturday, June 13, 2009 - 06:30 pm: Edit Post
Anik F3 at 118.7W - SAB and NDTV available. Your require a 33" dish and a special LNB designed for 118.7/119 combo. If you don't have this and want to get it, it will cost you about $60 plus installation.

Echo 3 at 61.5W. Only NDTV available. You must not be on the West cost. Standard Dish and LNB are OK.

Echo 1,2 at 148W. Many Pakistani channels available - look at the current threads on this subject. Standard Dish and LNB are OK. You must be on or near the West coast.

Post Number: 3
Thx Rico but at the i just need to get NDTV and Sab i am in the east cost so i tried to catch the 148W but it didnt work,
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us