Dish 110 Problem

Bronze Member
Username: Fudbaler387

Post Number: 13
i have two standard lnb's in a 110/119 bracket on my dish. the 119 is hooked up to the lnb1 position on the disque switch and works fine, but my 110 lnb is hooked up to the lnb2 position on the switch, but i cant seem to get a signal from it.
wat could be the problem?
and would someone be able to tell me their setting for the Echo 8.10/Ku satellite so i can check it with mine to make sure everything is fine there.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2212
try running it directly to your reciever to see if you get signal.if yes then replace your switch.ohh yeah also check your settings in antenna setup

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
k thanks, i will try that.

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 2215
your welcome

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
okay, i just hooked it up directly to my receiver but still no signal. these r my settings:
LNB Type: standard
LNB Local-Freq.: 11250
22kHz: off
Diseqc: off
Legacy SW: none
Skew: 0
TP: [1] 12224 V 20.000
Positioner Setting: disable
Sat Scan: All

anything wrong with them? if yes could you let me know what i need to change.
the lnb is fine because they both work on the 119, and the diseqc switch is okay too because the 119 works and my G-25/Ku satellite. the 110 i tried on lnb2 and lnb3 on the diseqc switch as well and no change.

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 2216
fud if you connected it directly and no change maybe bad lnb.swap lnb and see if you get signal.good luck

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 2873
That can be the cable if your switch is indoor, but try to exchanged LNB like RTAP say.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
k i got it now...i replaced the bracket instead and now it works...i guess the old one wasnt good. thanks for all your help RTAP!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us