Pansat owner fleas on 1-way ticket

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1210
Pansat owner left the country // 2008-02-19

From Royce News:
Sources close to Pansat revealed that owner of the company has gone to Korea on one way ticket.
He left the day after the alleged Blacklist bust (no proof of bust so far), might be a paper served to Blacklist not an actual bust.
In any case there might be something that made him fled the country next day on one way ticket?

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 411
Pancrap owners....there is only one solution. Buy a viewsat. In fact I got a perfectly good xtreme just sitting on the shelf since I got my pvr7000. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8296
Even if one were to attribute the use of the word "fleas" in the heading (instead of flees) as a mistake, I do not expect Royce news to use the incorrect grammer in
"that made him fled the country"

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 1211
I stand corrected

Bronze Member
Username: Popol_vuh

Post Number: 19
grammer... (cough cough) :D

I other hand have much more toruble finding a spell checker that corrects typing mistakes, the one in Word always assumes I don't know how to spell instead and sufgests a totally different word... (sigh)

Seriously, I wish I could find a spell checker that is based on letter inversiosn nistakes cauised by typing instead of human (seplling) errors. Something that woudl recognize letters that are close to one another on the keyborad or are in close sequence when typing. I have more than 100,000 words in my autocorrect lybray at this time, and adding new ones every day. :-(

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 1212
But it is a Royce c/p

Gold Member

Post Number: 8306
zulu: I was not critical of your spelling. We all type fast and make spelling mistakes. Royce news is not supposed to make that mistake, nor do I think you deliberately made up the story.

So my conclusion is that whoever posted it in the first place was making it up.

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 1215
Nalin...I understand

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1818
Nalin, I assume you was joking right? And just playing around with Zulu. Because the word is spelled grammar.

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 2065
lol Hawaiian

Gold Member

Post Number: 8312
Hawaiian_time : You are right. I have had dealings in the past with a "Grammer school" and I do slip up with the spelling.

However, out of curiosity I did a Google on
"Grammer school" and got some interesting results.

Silver Member
Username: Rescate

VENEZUELA, M...

Post Number: 240
alleged Blacklist bust?

Everybody think Blacklist is a guy but in fact as any other hack around is a T E A M or a group of unknown guys, who likes to deal with software/hardware closed doors to open it, that's all.

Regards

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Imran4811

Richmond hill, Ny AMERICA

Post Number: 16
listen zulu nation wanna be stop thorwin rumers aight, stick with your soinc view or some of that other bull---- you dealin with if u aint got pansat then tooo bad ask santa u might get one for chirstmas

Silver Member
Username: Newbiehater

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 103
Good post Zulu . If I had a pansat I'd kill myself.leave the pancraps to the "Ignorant Immigrants'.They belong together.

They should go to futurefta ,there they can stay in the dark and denial and drink all the koolaid they want.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Blacklist, a

quote:

[Blacklist...] T E A M or a group of unknown guys, who likes to deal with software/hardware closed doors to open it

You got to be kidding, right? If his bins were truly open there would be much less downtime as many other coders would be able to participate and possibly even beat the ECMs in a matter of hours instead of days. BL and others who purposefully insert malicious code into their BINs are only motivated by greed and are NOT promoting 'opening software'!

The day we truly have open software in that field is the day TV will become free again like it was before those greedy glutton companies decided to pass what is truly simple extortion (charging users for TV that is already paid for by commercials) as a legitimate 'business model'.

Open software and the concept of freedom in computers is a philosophy that is nothing like what you decribe, DECATE and it does a disservice to the general population to confuse the issue.

I could go on ranting at Microsoft's hegemony on the world but let's just say your choice of words is poor at best. And please accept my appology if it offended you personally, that was not my intention.

Bronze Member
Username: Imars99

CANADA

Post Number: 81
Blacklist is not one person,its team thar support Pansat and other brands.

Silver Member

VENEZUELA, M...

Post Number: 242
Boppler Ceh:

You got to be kidding, right?

NO

"much less downtime as many other coders"

this is OK because they are DESCRAMBLING SIGNALS
they are OPENING a CLOSED VIDEO STREAM

I didn't talk about OPEN SOFTWARE,

"insert malicious code into their BINs"

because others where having credits by their work

"DECATE" < who is this fellow?

Microsoft is the BEST software company ever, is all around the world like the AIR.

Almost everybody needs MSWINDOWS, ask, you will see the LOADERS for THE BINS HAS TO RUN IN .....

WINDOWS CLOSED SOFTWARE!!!

RegardsUpload

Gold Member

Post Number: 8314
Posted at ftatalk.com
**--- **--- **--- **--- **--- **--- **--- **--- **---
From Blacklist!!! - 02-20-2008
Sorry for the delay since it took some time for me just to make sure all the BS and rumors going round over net. Guys and girls, just be happy. Nothing to be concorned of. Engineers are working on BEV fix too now and it will take a couple of more days with the new EMU. It was a little break for all the way for our goal.

Thank you.

Blacklist

Bronze Member
Username: Depalmaj

Wa. USA

Post Number: 79
Blacklist "is not from usa" nor does he live in USA
get your facts right

Silver Member
Username: Newbiehater

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 121
Nor is he a coder , but a poor marketing person that he is.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
RESCATE:

I appologize for having trampled your name, hope you won't hold a grudge for it.

But if you think that

quote:

Microsoft is the BEST software company ever

I don't see much of a point arguing with you, especially if you equate biggest and most controlling with best; of course I respect your opinion, but I certainly don't share it.

I would also like to point that Windows is an operating system and its progress shows time and time again that the 'business model' of Microsoft is one of insuring control, for whatever reason (security, quality assurance, profit generation). If you remember how it was in the good old days of DOS and Windows 3.1, with plenty of independent developers producing great software that was small, efficient, very effective and often free to boot, you would not say so many great things about Microsoft. Time and time again, this software company has taken steps to prevent users from 'looking under the hood' of their computers and is in fact taking more and more control away from the user. You probably haven't noticed how Vista forces you to think in Microsoft Newspeak and to reshape you behavior!

So please, don't confuse independent programs written for the Windows OS such as BL's loader and Microsoft's increasing control of the user through it's latest incarnations of their OS! It's like confusing the English language with American Imperialism!

Again, sorry if I may sound harsh in my manners but I come back to the original point, if Blacklist and other REALLY had the interest of others at heart, the source code would have been released a long time ago so that all could not only benefit from it, but also be able to contribute to it.

I understand that you mean we should be thankful for BL to write the original BINs, but I frankly cannot be grateful for the malicious code which is simply motivated by greed. Imagine Microsoft making your hard drive unbootable after installing a bootleg copy of their OS... Would you be grateful if it happened to you? Come On!

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 1218
http://www.card-coders.com/forum/Upload

Silver Member

VENEZUELA, M...

Post Number: 243
Boppler Ceh:

No problem, this is my last reply to this post, promised!

Only one more thing, sorry for hickjacking this post!, but

Open Source is free, because is done by intense colaborating people programming legally.

In my humble opinion:

Descrambling is ILLEGAL, so that's why can't be OPEN SOURCE, open source programs should not have any propietary software included, (propietary software can be used but not distributed as open software), and GNU/OPEN SOURCE PROGRAMS are absolutely LEGAL.

So in resumen

NO ILLEGAL SOFTWARE CAN BE OPEN SOURCE.

Regards
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us