My PanTec just died

Bronze Member
Username: Mustang88

Post Number: 42
I just loaded the new 293 bin and my ird is now dead....no lights no power no nothing...please help

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8934
Then U MUST do a Jtag, which is not that easy for a newbie ...and since u have an old cheap clone Pantec, its not worth it, unless U like to tinker and this is a hobby for you..

Q True hobbyist would Jtag it, otherwise if U are only a Free Tver, then U better buy a decent receiver , like a Viewsat Ultra with USB stick, from www.totalfta.com

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 189
i did a jtag on my pansat 3500 and let me say i had to read and inform myself to the t.i do not recommend it to a newbie.

Silver Member
Username: Bandizzy

Post Number: 152
if your gonna jtag it turn it into a 2700 a few extras in the 2700 bins. cant screw it up any worse than it is and if it don't work out trash it. it's worth a try. if you accomplish it than you can pat yourself on the back. thats the fun of it.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2407
terry: You installed the wrong BIN. You should have installed 293T - not 293.
As has alreadfy been said above, you can only recover by Jtag. If you are successful, then you can continue and install 293T.
If you do decide to Jtag, do not ask questions here. Read about it in one of the fullowing sites.
http://www.totalfta.com
http://www.dssevolution.com
http://www.dsstester*com

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 192
hey i thought this forum was to ask questions and try to help.what are your saying Nalin.if you dont ask questions there would not be a forum.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2409
RTAP: I have seen some of your replies to questions. Posting a long list of sites composed by somebody is NOT the way to answer questions.
The first thing you have to learn is to be able to direct a person properly and precisely.
The next thing is to be able to answer properly and precisely if you have the correct answer.
If you read the thread you will see that LK answered. He knows how to jatag and could have answered in detail, but decided that terry might not be able to perform the complicated procedure. Knowing LK, the next time terry asks, he will get amothful of rubbish from LK. You also having done the procedure, decided that terry might not be able to do it and did not give him jtagging instructions.
shlitz answered and suggested conversion to 2700 if jtag succeeded. Very vise answer, but asking terry to undertake too much in one go.
The remaining concern - what to do after jtagging - if he did jtag, he will need to install 293T and not 293 - that part was missing and I have filled in the gap. Where to go for jtagging instruction - I have given him a few pointers - pointers that were missing in the thread so far.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8938
nalin...U are so cool and intelligent..and the rest of us here are so wrong all the time..

can i have your autograph?...azzhole

and yes , naturally U were right about RTAP...he should never post a list of sites cause as U say "thats NOT the way to answer questions"....LMAO...but its OK for U to do exactly that, which U blasted RTAP for doing...

nalin , U are soooooo IGNORANT , contradictory and an azzhole!

BTW...I believe terry other posts said he used the 293T already, but just didn't mention the "T" in this post here..

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 193
to nalin just cause i don't have the time to sit and write in detail word for word doesn't mean i don't try to help.i don't have many post here and the reason why is that i read and try to do shiiiit myself and occasionally i ask questions.if and when i post somebody else's post i let that person of the bat know who the post is from,and in doing this i am directing them to the right direction.remember the only way to learn is by trial and error.you can't spoon feed them always.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8942
RTAP...fukc nalin...there is NOTHING wrong with steering people in the right direction, regardless of what that bit*ch says..she's an azzhole!..IGNORE the pig!...she's been camel munching too long!

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 194
thanks for the advice Lk and you right fukkkkkkcccc Nalin.she is by the way the queen of copying and posting somebody elses infor.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2411
You people cannot make a single post without profanity. I have a responsibility towards Ecoustics and I feel I did the right thing in attempting to steer terry away from your expected outpurst of profanity and "I know everything" attitutde.
RTAP: Go and work in the industry and you will know what support is all about. So far all you seem to know is hero worship and being a copy cat of LK.
LK: You do not know anything in life except shoot others or be shot at. There is more to it than that - so stop being obnoxious and get yourself treated to become half decent.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8954
hey nalin...I betcha mine is bigger than yours....LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 2413
Lithium pills - take them as ordered by psychiatrist. No megalomania allowed when taking pills.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1810
Ok,No one take any offence,but I'm confused, Nalin, male or female ?

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1811
It's kinda like 'Pat' male or female ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2417
Nalin under Indian naming conventions is always male and Nalini is female. LK is a psycho and though I have corrected him 3 times already, he still insists on feminising me.

I am retired male professional person.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8973
If U are a male, then U're the most feminine male on the planet...probably a tranny!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2422
But LK, you are not the craziest person on the planet. In every psychiatric ward in the hospitals of USA, you will probbaly find 2-3 persons crazier than you.

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 444
LK you always refer this site to poeple to buy boxes from .www.globalwholesalers.biz do you poeple trust a place with little higher prices than others and not only that but they advertise pansat with this picture.
image/bmpUpload
pan003.bmp (95.3 k)

Gold Member

Post Number: 8978
They are cheaper than most sites...but more importantly , they won't screw ya with a clone!...and they are recommended by almost every DSS forums on the internet!....and since they are sponsors at many sites, U have recourse if you are NOT a happy customer!

cartier ...STFU, pull your head out and take a breath... and open your eyes!

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 872

Hey LK
One question, if a person here becomes a GOLD MEMBER when he or she reaches 1,000 Post.
What does a person becomes when he reaches 10,000???

Gold Member

Post Number: 8981
completely retarded... for staying here that long...LOL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us