Whats up with this site

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 128
Is there gonna be a cyber civil war or something? All I hear is lk,satscanner, etc sucks dont listen to him. Theres, the people who help vs. the people who do nothing and criticize lk, satscanner,etc .

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 771
satscanner helps - LK helps, satscanner supports Lk, that's how i've seen it.

Just follow what happens next.... and watch who launches the crap against LK/.

LK knows his shyt -therefore he's a target

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 148
God, and don't forget about us little people Ryerson. Apparently, I'm what now? A w h o r e, a s l u t, a man made woman.....I could keep going on. You know why? Because I don't worship Cartier and the others.
I'm also a target because I like the work SatScanner and LK do. Not my fault. They can fix stuff. Lol

Silver Member
Username: Lksuxit

Post Number: 138
Julie, I wouldn't say you were a target, you have done nothing but speak your mind. Cartier is cool in my book, but he does go "off" sometimes.

Ryerson, LK is a target not because he knows his sh*t, but because he is sh*t. Plain and simple. He threatens, insults and bashes all in his sites. He would turn on Sat Scanner, Julie and probably even you if ever contradicted or felt his position here threatened. Try it and see.

Bob, read up my friend, you'll see what all the hub bub is all about. LK and his cronies are jerks. They may have the knowledge, but have a f*cked up way of sharing it, and really, the times they do help are few and far between. Scanner is just an azz kisser, nobody could or should respect that. Those that do, have motives for doing so in my opinion.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7542
Julie...I have been her for OVER 3 years with other nicks (all previous ones were STOLEN by the admins here...NOBODY else is capable of that)...the troublemakers are the admins, and its all about $$$ and internet hits and staying #1 at Google search engine of "satellite" and "Dss"...that brings in more SPONSORS and more $$$$ for Ecoustics..this site, like all sites are ONLY about $$$$$..except this site took another avenue from the main Dss sites to earn money...they chose NEGATIVE publicity rather than positive ways to be #1 at Google...

U are NOT a little person... U have as much power and control, as the anybody here, including the admins!...and U owe NOBODY here an explanation or need to be defensive!...thats exactly what the troublemakers/admins want, so U will post again!...U are yourself and nobody dislikes U except the admins/troublemakers, who really don't dislike U, they just want U to post a reply to get more internet hits and stay #1 at Google and earn more $$$$ for Ecoustics...this is Business 101..

BTW...cartier is not an admin here, nobody can "fake" being that stupid...he's a bonafide dummy!...in fact he's either 8-9 yr old or has some serious mental issues..seriously, I have 10 year old grandchildren that are MUCH more intelligent than him, and they are just normal kids..

Julie...relax, pay no attention to these people..if it smells NASTY, it usually is NASTY!

Silver Member
Username: Canndy

Www.livefta.com, Www.livefta.com Www.livefta.com

Post Number: 281
Ignore the LK haters. They have no lives.

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 149
Lol I realized that LK. Thanks for the reply to me. I try to ignore them. But sometimes, I fell the need to reply.
I come on here mostly to try to help others that are newbies since I got help here. I want to give back. Have made some friends on here, and sometimes, I just come online to see what they are up to.
cartier was decent to me at first too, until I mentioned how I would only do what you recommend. I really don't care if he likes or dislikes me. As long as your info is right (which is) I will continue to follow as you say.

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 773
Suxit, nobody challenges ur assertion that ur upset with LK based on past experiences. I don't think anybody cares about that - a fight between men. Aren't we all, at one time or another, mixed up in this?

I'm only commenting that u should speak ur mind "at the time" u have a difference of opinion with LK -- Fight back when he cuts u up, disagree with him when u think is right, don't be afraid 2 get it on with him if u must. But don't go off on some mission that destroys everybody in ur path - u do that when u turn a thread into a bashing fest.

And because ur name is LK Suxit, and no one can reference what LK has said 2 "u" in the past, it's hard to accept ur side of the story since ur name, by definition, is provocative and clearly an instigation.

I think that some of the bashing can at times be entertaining, and also pretty irritating when we need an answer from a thread that has been hijacked.

I've never had a problem with LK - doesn't mean he agrees with everything i do or say/write. And if he was 2 turn on me, i'd do the same thing I expect him 2 do 2 me: call him on it, case closed.

I see members doing that all the time: Nalin and he disagree all the time, it's good 2 know that they have opposing viewpoints. That's healthy for this forum. It would be pretty silly for Nalin 2 stay silent and choose 2 use a nickname who's aim it would be 2 harass others for a selfish cause.

I'm not sure if I'm being clear enough.

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersongheyarmy

Bottom of the Barrel, Village People

Post Number: 68
I'm not sure if I'm being clear enough.

Ryerson honey.

Whats was that that you said..

I'm not sure I'm being Ghey enough.

Yeah it looks and reads Ghey. You doing okay.

Please take your little ghey fest somewhere else. You shouldn't be holding the ghey fest meetings out in the open in plubic view. It very untastful to flaut your gheyness in such a way.

xoxooxooxoox

Ryerson's Mommy

Proud Member of The RyersonGheyArmy

International Sisterhood of MS Paint Loco 232

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1031382#POST1031382

Remember someone named LK that lived and swore by the pansat and how many did you sell for them. Now you chastise them...seems to me they work fine and they were the first fix for this ecm....so LK, please keep your mouth shut and help people...stop bashing...thank you for your undivided attention Benedict Arnold

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1031462#POST1031462

bombats...At one time Pansat was a worthy receiver and I did recommend it...but things change and so does my opinion with it!...I do NOT have TUNNEL Vision and am NOT stuck in the past or the twilight zone..so forgive me, if I have changed my opinions because Pansat has changed their quality..

U might as well call 75% of Americans "Benedict Arnold" too, U fuuuking retard!...they liked George W Bush once too, but have changed their opinions too!

yeah I'd use any FTA receiver for as long as I could...hell, throw it in the garage or by the pool, just to throw it on when U are really not interested in anything special or of quality ..I still use a small old 13 inch TV in my shed, just for ha ha's, when i'm tinkering with something..so if it still works, use it..just don't buy another Pansat!

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1031974#POST1031974

bombat..U immigrant, learn to read...u are illiterate...I NEVER said I live in a shed...i said "Tinkering" in a shed..I have 3 homes in the US.. and rental property ...in my 2 sheds I do things like sharpen blades, fix mower, store generator, power washer, and use grinder, vice etc...something an immigrant like u wouldn't know about....and BTW, I have 6 TV's IN my house and 3 others OUTSIDE the house (shed, garage, and pool side) ...and FTA is NOT about FREE TV, unless u are poor, which I am NOT......FTA is a hobby to "tinker" with....U are a RETARD!

BTW...tinker does not mean live..learn ENGLISH kid..

no time for U now or ever again....must get ready to go to the Superbowl!...and "tinker" there"...LMAO

See lk there are many Who Know and your past...It's catching up fast.. The suical Lemmings March is coming to a end on here..

Far as the comment to Nalin..She always brings something to the table. She is a Asset to this site.. You are nothing more then a fustrated old man stealin tv tying to make that social security stretch from month to month and trying to make extra money by Using people involved in this FTA HOBBY

YOU ARE THE ONE EVERYONE WANTS TO LEAVE.. THIS THREAD AND OTHER SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES

LMAO

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1031629#POST1031629

Posted on Saturday, February 03, 2007 - 11:12 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and nalin..take that smelly stinking camel back with U..and all them sand fleas too!

Nalin I am senior to U...U are a newbie...U leave!...I was doing satellite and FTA and posting here before U learned how to spell "LK"...U leave, and again don't forget your camel and sand fleas!...immigrant bich!...I would not ever leave this site as long as u are here..U MUST leave...U are NOT wanted, liked or even know FTA!...This site was MUCH better before U got here..and I am NOT the ONLY one who feels that way, there are many!

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1031631#POST1031631

LK: Take your seniourity and gold somewhere else. You do not frightnen me, or any body else.
Everybody knows you are the trouble maker.
I told you a dozen times to go and take your medication and not drink.

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1031646#POST1031646

LK, you are getting racist while talking to Nalin...may i know why? what you wanna show us by saying him, "immigrant" , "camel" and "sand" ????

we know u 2 r doing greta job but this is not a place to fight and specialy getting racist...

hope u wont mind...

Sean...U don't understand something here..nalin does NOT even TEST FTA (by her own admission)...she knows NOTHING...only can copy/paste my info and others info..

as far as the keys go..I am a Keymaster..I log the stream and post the new keys to various sites!...Nalin does NOT!...she doesn't even know how to!...she only copies them from Keymaster or another site..

I will never co-operate with her...she had damaged too many receivers here with her BOGUS info!...myself and others here have witnessed her bogus posts MANY times!....she's an immmigrant who came here and and is a newbie here compared to me, and now is trying to push me out!...typical immigrant thinking!...keep listening to her,but don't ask me for help when U ned a jtag or other help..

U people need to make a decision...the immigrant or me, PRFRMNJ (notice he's not posting here now because of nalin!), an lose others too..we cannot be in the same room as nalin..I've nbeen here over 3 years, no immigrant newbie is going to PUSH me out...nalin and all her buds dsscommunity, LK Suxit, and all the other troublemaker nicks she uses..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1031382#POST1031382

Remember someone named LK that lived and swore by the pansat and how many did you sell for them. Now you chastise them...seems to me they work fine and they were the first fix for this ecm....so LK, please keep your mouth shut and help people...stop bashing...thank you for your undivided attention Benedict Arnold

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1031462#POST1031462

bombats...At one time Pansat was a worthy receiver and I did recommend it...but things change and so does my opinion with it!...I do NOT have TUNNEL Vision and am NOT stuck in the past or the twilight zone..so forgive me, if I have changed my opinions because Pansat has changed their quality..

U might as well call 75% of Americans "Benedict Arnold" too, U fuuuking retard!...they liked George W Bush once too, but have changed their opinions too!

yeah I'd use any FTA receiver for as long as I could...hell, throw it in the garage or by the pool, just to throw it on when U are really not interested in anything special or of quality ..I still use a small old 13 inch TV in my shed, just for ha ha's, when i'm tinkering with something..so if it still works, use it..just don't buy another Pansat!

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1031974#POST1031974

bombat..U immigrant, learn to read...u are illiterate...I NEVER said I live in a shed...i said "Tinkering" in a shed..I have 3 homes in the US.. and rental property ...in my 2 sheds I do things like sharpen blades, fix mower, store generator, power washer, and use grinder, vice etc...something an immigrant like u wouldn't know about....and BTW, I have 6 TV's IN my house and 3 others OUTSIDE the house (shed, garage, and pool side) ...and FTA is NOT about FREE TV, unless u are poor, which I am NOT......FTA is a hobby to "tinker" with....U are a RETARD!

BTW...tinker does not mean live..learn ENGLISH kid..

no time for U now or ever again....must get ready to go to the Superbowl!...and "tinker" there"...LMAO

See lk there are many Who Know and your past...It's catching up fast.. The suical Lemmings March is coming to a end on here..

Far as the comment to Nalin..She always brings something to the table. She is a Asset to this site.. You are nothing more then a fustrated old man stealin tv tying to make that social security stretch from month to month and trying to make extra money by Using people involved in this FTA HOBBY

YOU ARE THE ONE EVERYONE WANTS TO LEAVE.. THIS THREAD AND OTHER SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES

LMAO

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1031629#POST1031629

Posted on Saturday, February 03, 2007 - 11:12 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and nalin..take that smelly stinking camel back with U..and all them sand fleas too!

Nalin I am senior to U...U are a newbie...U leave!...I was doing satellite and FTA and posting here before U learned how to spell "LK"...U leave, and again don't forget your camel and sand fleas!...immigrant bich!...I would not ever leave this site as long as u are here..U MUST leave...U are NOT wanted, liked or even know FTA!...This site was MUCH better before U got here..and I am NOT the ONLY one who feels that way, there are many!

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1031631#POST1031631

LK: Take your seniourity and gold somewhere else. You do not frightnen me, or any body else.
Everybody knows you are the trouble maker.
I told you a dozen times to go and take your medication and not drink.

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1031646#POST1031646

LK, you are getting racist while talking to Nalin...may i know why? what you wanna show us by saying him, "immigrant" , "camel" and "sand" ????

we know u 2 r doing greta job but this is not a place to fight and specialy getting racist...

hope u wont mind...

Sean...U don't understand something here..nalin does NOT even TEST FTA (by her own admission)...she knows NOTHING...only can copy/paste my info and others info..

as far as the keys go..I am a Keymaster..I log the stream and post the new keys to various sites!...Nalin does NOT!...she doesn't even know how to!...she only copies them from Keymaster or another site..

I will never co-operate with her...she had damaged too many receivers here with her BOGUS info!...myself and others here have witnessed her bogus posts MANY times!....she's an immmigrant who came here and and is a newbie here compared to me, and now is trying to push me out!...typical immigrant thinking!...keep listening to her,but don't ask me for help when U ned a jtag or other help..

U people need to make a decision...the immigrant or me, PRFRMNJ (notice he's not posting here now because of nalin!), an lose others too..we cannot be in the same room as nalin..I've nbeen here over 3 years, no immigrant newbie is going to PUSH me out...nalin and all her buds dsscommunity, LK Suxit, and all the other troublemaker nicks she uses..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=906605#POST906605

[Quote lk]
hey chick...I just did answer U...I told U what exactly the 2 most probable causes were...what do U want, someone to change your diaper too!...I was NOT rude to U, so screw off newbie...learn to READ and use a forums before U post!!...NOW I will be rude, since U started it, after I answered and helped U!...typical lazy SPOONER newbie!...whines when not spoon fed and becomes rude...

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=906623#POST906623

[quote lk]

crew off...grow up and pull up your pant*y hose and falsies!..I socialize daily outside with many various people (from retired generals to druggies on the street) but NOT with spoiled brat 12 year old school girls like U..U need to learn some social skills, forums skills, FTA skills, and MATURITY!..."awesome"...LMAO..."its the bomb"...LMAO...my bad"....LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 7544
Ghey Army...U are a soap opera...and must be very feminine, with nothing better in life..the drugs are working, maybe U should cut back on some..U are boring everybody..U post nothing informative, just bashing posts of me...are U infactuated with me?...try getting a life instead of wasting yours here bashing me and boring me too!...NOBODY cares what U post..its serves NO purpose...USELESS posts!...

are U like a parapalegic, confined to a bed, and have no other things u can do, so thats why U are here bashing me 24/7?...if NOT, then seriously get a real life kid!...otherwise u're just a boring 8 yr old idiot..

BTW, I refuse to enter into any conversations with U., other then a post here and there..U bore me too much to actually try and converse with you..plus u are too stupid to carry on an intelligent exchange..so don't waste your time replying cause your posts are stale..like an old broken record..unless of course, u are truly an 8 yr old bored idiot!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
Whats was that that you said..

I'm not sure I'm being Ghey enough.

Yeah it looks and reads Ghey. You doing okay.

Please take your little ghey fest somewhere else. You shouldn't be holding the ghey fest meetings out in the open in plubic view. It very untastful to flaut your gheyness in such a way.

xoxooxooxoox

Ryerson's Mommy

Proud Member of The RyersonGheyArmy

International Sisterhood of MS Paint Loco 232

Gold Member

Post Number: 7546
Obviously U are a 8 yr old kid who has NO concerned parents..and have a self sex*ual identity crisis that U cannot deal with..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
Whiner-babies

Helping LK Bilk the Hobby

Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 05:55 pm:

I'm done here..after ALMOST 2 days, its obvious that people here are complacent and are happy with all the BS and troublemakers here..I have wasted over 3 years here (was unregistered, then hkad about 15-25 various registered nicks stolen, which ONLY an admin can do)and posted well over 30,000 posts here in the satellite forums...so I'm outta here!...I will continie to admin at as few other sites that are RESPECTABLE, and which I do NOT allow ANY bashing and BS by anyone!...we have fun and bust balls, but not in any malicious ways like this site Ecoustics!

So , The strike was a complete failure and I concede and the troublemakers outweigh the good people in the satellite forums, but I can say that I honestly gave it my best shot!...I will be at dsscommunity ,dsscentral, dsstester and a few other sites doing my "duties", if anybody ever wants to learn about DSS and satellite TV..

Posted two months ago. Yet he continues to stay and whine seeking only attention to drive traffic to his sites. $$$$$$

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 777
dsscom (AKA gheyarmy) ur not even funny man!

Let's look at u, maybe things will change. Maybe we'll all finally get a laugh out of u.

Bronze Member
Username: Alfons_ramahotmailcom

Call me when... Albanian

Post Number: 48
i used to support lk too ryerson but come on man, the way he bashed Nalin. Now you know that racist sh!t was unacceptable.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
How I missed this is beyond me!

Obviously U are a 8 yr old kid who has NO concerned parents..and have a self sex*ual identity crisis that U cannot deal with..

8 yr old

What!
and
sex*ual idenity

Jesus almighty, No one should ever use a reference like that together in a sentance. What the heck you be thinking.

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 789
Alfons, read my post above (addressed specifically to Suxit).

I don't condone whatever LK chooses to type. If u were or are offended by LK's comments, I agree with ur right 2 comment, or even ur right to be upset.

But there is no mod here. So we have 2 make our comments known at an appropriate time. As opposed to turning over the whole forum just to get LK to leave. My whole problem with this is that it impacts me and others who are at times trying to get an answer from LK or others.

It's like me having a problem with ur neighbour, but choosing to burn down the whole neighbourhood. All of a sudden, the problem has expanded 2 where it didn't have to go.

Would it be fair for us to go the Spanish thread to continue bashing one another about this? It wouldn't be fair 2 the Hispanic community for us 2 tie them up with crap that does not involve them.

Other than that i don't have a problem with someone not liking him or commenting about him in regards 2 things he says. That's a seperate issue, don't u agree?

Bronze Member
Username: Alfons_ramahotmailcom

Call me when... Albanian

Post Number: 53
yea i got you
he's a good source but what good is it if the only way to help you is to embarras you ?

Silver Member
Username: Lksuxit

Post Number: 141
Ryerson, I totally understand your point, and agree to an extent. You can look back as far as this name and some others I won't mention, I have never once attacked that fat f*ck when he actually helped. In fact, I have made comments in some threads when he didn't attack the original poster and helped to the order of "wow, that was nice" or something like that. Those times are few and far between, and believe me, I have been watching. I honestly don't hate the guy, I just want him to stop harassing people like he did me back in the day. His word is not law and just because his post count is what it is, newbs think they need to bow down to his royal highazz. I used to think you and lk were one and the same, but after the post above I no longer think that. LK has a very short fuse and there is no way he would have the vocabulary or the patience to post what you did. I'll do what I do man, and I will not bash the f**k*r when he helps in a human manner. Sh*t he's usually messing up my threads anyway, I have to fight back. Cheers-

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 794
Alfons, and Suxit, ok.

Let's not take anything 2 personal though. We're all anonymous characters in this virtual community. No one can really say what other members are really like. I've noticed that when bashing starts, everything seems 2 be fair game.

What can we do if we don't like it, it's not like a mod will jump in. So we fight back with rocks, if that's we can find. We spew shyt that otherwise we would not.

I respect a lot of people in here for the time they're taking 2 help people out free of charge. It is pretty impressive (regardless of whether or not they make money indirectly). And a lot of them are often at odds with LK.

I'm still a newbie in this hobby, and will be for some time. But it doesn't take much time to figure out who knows what they're talking about around here. I imagine other newbs will figure it out the same way.

Again, i don't think anybody is going 2 defend LK's personality traits - nor mine, nor yours. But over here we have 2 make choices on what/who we choose 2 read. And we'll just read past most of this stuff if it's worthless - often it's funny stuff though.

Unlike gheyarmy's posts - they're 2 long and redundant, even if he was trying 2 be witty, no one will stop 2 read that much about nothing. Trust me on this one, this is the way it works in the news business as well. A post better be worthwhile within the first paragraph or 2, or we'll all just keep scrolling down.

So my advice 2 ghey army is: ur more effective when ur posts are short, concise and 2 the point. Don't bore everybody with the same useless posts about LK, or myself. I wanna read what u got to say about me. But i can't bother 2 go thru that much info just 2 find ur comments regarding me. Maybe u should take some lessons from Cartier. His messages, although unclear, and NOT english, seem 2 have some hints of originality to them. Yes, get some original thought in ur posts if u can somehow manage that. It'll be more effective.

tancs,
Ryerson

Gold Member

Post Number: 7555
Ridiculous...just amazing, this entire thread!...this is a chat gossip site, not a FTA info site!...like a bunch of ole cackling hens with nothing better to do then JUDGE me...

I really don't care what ANYBODY here thinks or how they judge me!...but obviously thats the most important issue to many here....AMAZING!...focus on the world, life, your families , not me and the internet!

BTW this new "LK is a racist" is an old bash and totally NOT true!...nor ever even implied!..I wouldn't have taken bullets for people, if I was a racists!...in fact I stood up for people who wouldn't stand up for themselves, but would pick my pocket, take my money and my life , then have the audacity to call me a racist!...those people are either ignorant or just interested in self gains...so I have no concerns what those people think or how they judge!...some people are AMAZING!...

I suggest U save your breaths and fingers...this BS is falling on deaf ears...spend your time learning this hobby, your own lives and families, or doing something constructive..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us