It's plastic or sub time

Bronze Member
Username: Whackattack

Post Number: 26
Looks like there will soon be a split in the fta community. Testers will go with plastic and go thru all of the reading involved with it to continue getting free tv and the free tv people will get a sub and their hopes will slowly dwindle like people still waiting on the p4 hack. Even if There by some slim chance the map57 function was discovered the next function enabled would be the end. Plastic rom 102 will last untill the next card swap and afterwords maybe, maybe not. The easy is over, now the work begins. It was nice while it lasted.

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 319
CP freom another site al7bar

Fta timetable without inside info
Just so people understand what there expecting of the coders and just how likely a fix is.

If like last time we get inside info then a fix could happen at any moment but last time it took a court case between echostar/nds for that to happen.

To break a standard 128 bit encryption this is what needed and how long.

As key lengths increase, the number of combinations that must be tried for a brute force attack increase exponentially. For example a 128-bit key would have 2^128 (3.402823669209e+38) total possible combinations. For example, to theoretically crack the 128-bit IDEA key using brute force one would have to:

develop a CPU that can test 1 billion IDEA keys per second

build a parallel machine that consists of one million of these processors

mass produce them to an extent that everyone can own one hundred of these machines

network them all together and start working through the 128 bit key space
Assuming ideal performance and no downtime, one should be able to exhaustively search the key-space in over 20,000 years.

So does anyone think at this point that the coders and fta makers are being even remotely honest with you?
Bl being the exception since he hasn't said anything so one can't accuss him of making any false statements unlike someone else that doesn't need naming...lol

There are other methods of hacking but unless they have made a stupid flaw there isn't much hope.

So if you pray then do so now that someone got drunk and spilled the beans or its rabbit ears and fta channels for those that must have tv.

Bronze Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 85
It's amazing how many people talk out of their AZZ on these forums, and know jack sh1t about technology. I don't trust what ANYONE POSTS about a fix.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Correct, just like the empty promises from viewsat, it is all a ploy to move recievers. They intend to make people that own other brands think they are comeing out with the fix and people will rush to their distributors selling them cheaper on ebay and but viewsats before the price skyrockets like the rom 102 did. Just sales tactics, thats all.

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 321
I dont know anything about this tech and fix, what I read is that europe has the same proble and there is no fix for the last three months, still I have a feeling the fix will come thats why we are here

Bronze Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 87
My post was not meant towards you personally, but the individuals post you copied here.

Username: Js4fn

Post Number: 9
Geter Done you are 100% correct

Username: Js4fn

Post Number: 10
Correct, just like the empty promises from viewsat, it is all a ploy to move recievers. They intend to make people that own other brands think they are comeing out with the fix and people will rush to their distributors selling them cheaper on ebay and but viewsats before the price skyrockets like the rom 102 did. Just sales tactics, thats all.

100% correct

Silver Member
Username: Alpha11

Post Number: 291
wow this thread must be the rainbow room b-cause every last one of you are F@gs and knot lickers.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
This isn't my first rodeo, all testing methods end eventually. One door closes and another opens up. It is up to the individual as to how long they stand facing a locked door before they twist the handle on another door to get where they want to go.

Silver Member
Username: Alpha11

Post Number: 293
nicely said colon cowboy.

Bronze Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 51
rob
ru ldyby
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts