EXPOSED-MUST READ

Dlp4Rme!
Unregistered guest
Why Is Bush Protecting This Man?
Posted by Jesse Berney on July 12, 2005 at 06:25 PM

George Bush campaigned as someone who would "restore honor and integrity" to the office of the Presidency. As President, George Bush told his senior staff that they must "avoid even the appearance" of ethical violations. Recently it has become clear that this was all empty rhetoric.

Karl Rove, one of Bush's closest friends and Senior Advisor potentially violated the law when he disclosed the identity of an undercover CIA agent. Ever since the leak was announced in 2003, the White House has defended Karl Rove. They have called the claims Rove was the leak" ridiculous." At the same time, George Bush was saying that if there were a leak they the leak would be "taken care of" and criminal charges would be filed.

Now, President Bush has a tough choice to make: does he protect the man who constructed his rise to power, or does he keep his promise to the American people?

Bronze Member
Username: Pilot53

Post Number: 33
Check the law he was supposed to break. There are all kinds of parts to it. If the special investigator determines that Rove did something wrong, Rove will resign his position until he is either conviced or aquited. That is if he broke the law. There are so many points to this law that have to be true before it is broken. Like the operatives cannot be named up to 5 years after covert ops. After that, it is OK. That is what the law says. This law has a lot of those limiting factors.

Pilot53

Username: 1red1

Vancouver, WA

Post Number: 2
All this a demoncratic attack, with out all the facts out on the table. If it is true then Rove should be fired and that's the end of it.

Informed Observer
Unregistered guest
Now it comes out from two confirmed sources that Robert Novak, a Chicago Sun-Times journalist, was the individual who informed Rove.
Democrats are looking like idiots this morning. Another knee jerk reaction from the "wrong again" Dems that can't get anything accomplished because they're too busy looking for a way to slam the administration. Sick!

A Wise Man
Unregistered guest
I have to wonder why anyone would be expressing their political opinions on a forum for televisions. This severely dissapoints me and proves that you have no life and nothing better to do. If anything here is sick here, it's jerks who go around posting their political opinions where they aren't wanted. I just hope you can learn to keep your opinions to yourself unless they are required to do something productive in the world.

Against Intolorance
Unregistered guest
Personally, I see nothing wrong with tossing in some current affairs opinions.

I'm not sure about personal attacks, though.

Obviously, the self proclaimed "wise man" is not so wise after all!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us