PtiKLH DIGITAL TV

Username: Dunnwil

Post Number: 1
I moved and can't get any reception on my KLH DIGITAL TV, I don't have cable connection, cant find the manual to reprogram, any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated! thanks

Unregistered guest
I have a KLH Digital TV and am unable to get it to work. One of the kids must have pushed a key that locked the TV. It shows a key on the screen and I don't know how to get it off.

ichael
Unregistered guest
When the TV is on, press the "F" and Mute buttons at the same time this will disable the "lock screen".

Anonymous

I have a KLH Digital DVD player and it was a gift. Apparently I didn't place the DVD in the machine correctly and now the door won't open. I tried unplugging it for awhile to see if it operated like a printer in that way, but to no avail. If I try to play the disc, it says that there is no disc in it. (Not true) To top it off, the DVD disc is loan from a relative and part of set. Any ideas to get the door open?

Unregistered guest
I am having the same problem as Pamela Jean in september. There is a red lock showing on the bottom of my T.V. screen. I can hear the t.v., but there is no picture. How do I unlock it?

Michelle M
Unregistered guest
Thank you ichael, I realized your message was the answer to the problem after I sent my message. It worked!! You are appreciated.

Jeannette
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the info icheal, my kids locked the tv a few days ago and I was going nuts trying to find my manual. Thanks a million.

TRENDYONE
Unregistered guest
i have a klh digital tv and we moved it and now it won't come on at all. the power button doesn't seem to work (doesn't click) and th remote does nothing. i don't seem to find a reset button. please help!!!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us