Sa-he75 question

Username: Jmaster

Post Number: 6
Hello,

I have a Panasonic SA-HE75 Audio Receiver.
I currently have it set up in STEREO mode, not surround. I have 3 speakers hooked up, on the right I have an mtx subwoffer (400w rms) and 1 genexxa (50w rms) and on the left I have another Genexxa speaker. But this receiver cuts out certain frequencies (mainly bass frequencies) and so my mtx woffer barly works because you are only supposed to hook up mid range speakers. there is a sub woffer out but it is not amplified so it is useless (unless there is a way to make it output wattage) but is there a way to remove this so that my bass is deeper? or better yet an alternative solution. It is because this sub is a car sub and I bought a new one and hooked this one to my Home Audio amp as I do not have a pre amped sub woffer.

Thank You

JMASTER

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 9347
You may want to refrain from using the car sub. I believe that unit is 4 Ohms and your home receiver is rated to handle 6-8 ohm speakers. You will soon see the protection circuit come on, one way or the other.

The subwoofer output of the Panasonic is meant for use with a powered/active subwoofer. Sell the MTX.

Get speakers made for Home Audio. Car and home audio just do not play well together.

Username: Glennyf

Post Number: 1
can't help you much on your question, but perhaps you can help me. i have 4 Genexxa speakers, but no wattage or ohms are listed on them. all i have is a serial number (108322). can you help me find the power of these things? they each have two 6x9? with 2" tweeter and 2" hole in the lower part of the face.

thx
glennyf@hotmail.com

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11357
Speakers don't have power.

But you may want to post this in the Car Audio section. They have plenty of knowledgeable mebers in that forum.

Username: Glennyf

Post Number: 3
they don't, right, but they have a range of power they require. that's what i'm looking for. any idea?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11359
Like I stated before, check CAR AUDIO. Look for Muddy, Rovin, Chad Lee or Glasswolf. That is their specialty.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us