Infinity Perfect 6.5 inch best for around $200?

Bronze Member
Username: Tafkam

Dayton, Oh

Post Number: 70
I have a set of Infinity Reference 6.5 componants in my front doors, want to get something better. Problem is my mount depth for the mid range speakers is 2 1/16 inch, max. By the way they are powered by a 100 watt RMS amp. I have heard good things about the Kappa Perfects, but with a mount depth of 2 3/4 inch I would have to try and use spacers, and also it would involve cutting the door panels, which I am not comfortable doing but a local install shop could do. I have heard some Focal Slims mentioned on here, and if they would fit without cutting would those be a good choice? But my main question is, Focals aside, are the 6.5 Kappa Perfects the best speaker for around $230? From what I see on eBay they are around 190-200 plus 25-30 shipping. I have read about some MB Quart, Diamonds, etc but they are more than I can afford, so I am leaning towards the Kappa Perfects unless someone can tell me if there is a closely priced componant set that would fit without spacers and cutting. Thanks!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us