Encloser help!!

Silver Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

OPTIDRIVE LN. La F..., TN Major Bass P...

Post Number: 554
Hey, I have a Regular cab 1999 ford Ranger 2wd 2door. I am wanting to do a 2-8"sub build, does anyone have experience in this dept? Each sub I have,requires a 1.0cu.ft per sub and also recommends a ported encloser! The subs are 4x4dvc and the amp I just bought is a Kenwood Excelon KAC-X811D which claims to be a mono 1600watt amp. I do like the fact that this amp is Digital LCD that shows Volts,Temp,amps,Bass,Fan Speed and a couple more things, its pretty neat but THe box is giving me a fit! Both sides needs to be ported, or should I just go with a single compartment style encloser with the one port only, instead of trying to have 2 different ports and 1cu.per side with a divider? anyone help!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 973
id do common chamber ports, subs forward port up :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 555
If each sub is required to have 1cube what would I do, make a 2cube box if I am going to do 2? I also am not at all sure what size my ports should be! This is just a 2-8" sub box they make and the ports are big! so I guess I need to find out what size it should be. This is just a prefab box that they recommend! Thanks!Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 557
I need something I believe in the area of 38"tall/ by 16"tall/ Bottom depth7.5"/ top depth 1-3" as small as I can get it! anyone know how many cubes a box like this or close to it will be?They use to make a box like this, and it would have worked I believe.. Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 558
I believe this is a 39"long/15"tall/b7"/t3"
anybody know where or who can make a box like this kinda cheap??? thanks everyone

Silver Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 980
i can make you a nice box, where are you located?

Silver Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 981
Hey, i just saw your in TN im going to school at ETSU if you wanted to work something out for me building you a box

Silver Member

Post Number: 559
I am located in the big LaFollette,Tn. 37766 area! Where and when will you be this direction?? Do you know how to carpet boxes too? Holla!

Silver Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 987
my roommate lives in knoxville and yes im very good at carpeting
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us