KENWOOD KVT-910DVD HEAD UNIT - BRAIN COMPATIBILITY

Username: Dj_adriano

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
Hey everyone. I've opened up this new thread here because I think more ppl and I'd like to know what their head unit with other brain is compatible with or not.

I have a KVT-910DVD HEAD UNIT with the original BRAIN UNIT. Wich other model's head unit would be an upgrade or better to use it with? I could be buying other type of "BRAINS" souch as KVT-911DVD or KVT-930DVD or KVT-915DVD so I'am assuming as long as it has the same type of DATA cable and connectors to hook up the head unit to the brain unit, it must work and operate them selves??.. Any compatibility option would be usefull!

Thank you for every thoughts!

Username: Blackelite88

Clayton, North carolina Usa

Post Number: 6
could u tell me if u really have to have the brain or is it there for connecting ps3's and stuff.

Username: Dj_adriano

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
could u tell me if u really have to have the brain or is it there for connecting ps3's and stuff.

RE: the brain is for amplifying the sound and controlling the inputs and outputs for video and audio.. Basically thats doing the work. Without a brain the head unit (screen) will not start up, it will turn off in 2 seconds after u enter the SECURITY CODE.. That means further program will not load up and can not be used as it is itself.

Now my brain unit is not functioning properly to every settings and I dont know why so I obvoiusly need another brain and I dont know wich model's brain will work fine with mine..

Regards
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us