SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 1027
7-1 baby!!!!!!!
can you say unstoppable?

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15646
they haven't really played anyone good. they beat the charges but chargers were losing to everyone at that time. also they lost to the bears.

when the packers beat the giants or the cowboys, i will give them respect.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10897
I want to see Brett take it all just as much as anyone. Like Chad said they're going to have to earn/prove it in the tail end of the season.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 3005
The Broncos almost beat them. I mean seriously. The Broncos. Detroit beat the Broncos 44-7. I mean, honestly? The Broncos? Jamie. STFU about the Pack until they do something noteworthy. You and Phil should just go have a circle jerk whil wearing you Favre jerseys.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3044
Paul: "I want to see Brett take it in the tail end."

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5583
"The Broncos almost beat them. I mean seriously. The Broncos. Detroit beat the Broncos 44-7. I mean, honestly? The Broncos? Jamie. STFU about the Pack until they do something noteworthy. You and Phil should just go have a circle jerk whil wearing you Favre jerseys."

Wow.Did someone forget to take their medicine?I mean seriously.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6809
their in the top 5 in the NFC

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

North carolina

Post Number: 503
hey reece let me count the number of world championships the Packers have on my fingers.

oh wait i can't they have too many

oh and go ahead and look on nfl.com Packers are #1 in NFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stats are stats yea we had am easier schedule this year but you can't hold that against them. the fact is they have won 7 games and lost 1.
GO PACK

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6810
they arent the best team in the NFC....ill give them top 5

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 202
Brad - you need an elipses (sp?) in between his quotes.

CHICAGO BEARS

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2098
"they arent the best team in the NFC....ill give them top 5"

how about top 3? who, besides the cowboys and giants, could you even argue are better than them?

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 203
^^ yeah seriously

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6812
this is all my opinion, so it cant be wrong

but i honestly think they are top 5....you can make a case for top 3 i guess but i just dont agree with it

these teams, IMO, are just as good or better than them:
Dallas
Giants
Detroit (ill probably get bashed for saying them but they just crushed DEN 44-7 when GB beat them 19-13 in OT)
Redskins (GB beat them 14-10 but WAS had a good chance to win that game but they played very poorly)
Saints (finally turning it around now, playing like a real team)

guess let the bashing start....im just not convinced that GB is a top 3 NFC team yet....in their 7 wins, only 2 of them have been by more than 8pts (or one possesion)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2099
lol no ones gonna "bash" you yanks. we <3 you....cept for reece...he might bash you...but he has anger issues...

"Detroit (ill probably get bashed for saying them but they just crushed DEN 44-7 when GB beat them 19-13 in OT)"

if you think that way then nothing makes sense. you have to consider the "any given sunday" rule yanks. Denver also beat the steelers so they're better than the steelers? and the lions beat denver so the lions are better than the steelers? nonono. besides denver lost Jay cutler for the game in the 2nd quarter, and obviously had a terrible day whether you think they're a decent team or not.

These would be my personal power rankings:

NFC
Cowboys
Giants
Packers
Lions
Bucs

AFC
Pats
Colts
Steelers
Titans
Jags

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6813
"if you think that way then nothing makes sense. you have to consider the "any given sunday" rule yanks. Denver also beat the steelers so they're better than the steelers? and the lions beat denver so the lions are better than the steelers? nonono. besides denver lost Jay cutler for the game in the 2nd quarter, and obviously had a terrible day whether you think they're a decent team or not."

of course i dont think that way. just the fact that they beat them by 37 pts is huge. it wasnt just a nice beating, it was a raping. was it a fluke? maybe. was it for real? maybe. im not saying detroit is better than GB and im not saying GB is better than detroit. just not convinced with GB being a top 3 team in the NFC. could they end up winning the NFC championship game? absolutly. i dont think they will but yea they have a good shot at it. we'll see how the season ends up.

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 813
everyone watch monday night football and you will all see how great of a defense AND OFFENSE the steelers have. that O-line is nasty and troy p is one of the nastiest defensive players in the game. WATCH :-) I agree with your rankings pitbull. PAUL GET THAT TERRIBLE TOWEL OUT!!!! :-) return of the steel curtain??? YES!

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 3009
i wouldn't bash him... and i don't take meds rob... i'm just pissed off because im a bronco fan and we're TERRIBLE and we had that game on lock and let it go. green bay isn't half bad, but they aren't as good as the boys, giants, saints, and minnesota. Green bay has a good defense and a very spotty offense... one week they are great the next they are terrible... inconsistency will kill them, minnesota will beat them this week.. favre will have to throw the ball every down because green bay doesnt have a running back and they're facing the best run d in the league... and oh yeah, thats right, minnesota's got AP son...

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 3010
pittsburgh ftl...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10899
"pittsburgh ftl..."

Yeah well you suck lol.

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10900
Pitt 7, Balt 0.

FTW.

Silver Member

Post Number: 816
pitt ftmfw!!!! lol haha TOUCHDOWWWWN!!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10903
3 turnovers in the first quarter......

Not looking good for the Ravens lol.....

Sorry for jacking a Packer thread.Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10906
Ummm, 28-0........2nd quarter.

Pitt sucks lololo.

Silver Member

Post Number: 817
lol baltimore who?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10907
Ummmmmmmm......the fat b1tch is clearing her throat lololol.

Silver Member

North carolina

Post Number: 504
expect second string for second half. 35-0

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10910
35-7 but just as well.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 2104
ROFL in the Ecoustics fantasy league, yanks had a 33 point lead going into tonight, the only player left to play tonight, Big Ben, for my team, who has 5 td passes in the first half...

...yanks you better hope he has a sh!tty second half :-)

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

RE SX 15, IA US

Post Number: 2228
when the packers beat the giants or the cowboys, i will give them respect.

what - so you just post about stuff without even being knowledgeable on it???
packers already beat the giants 35-13...rofl

Gold Member

RE SX 15, IA US

Post Number: 2229
thats funny actually you guys all ratin the giants on top of the packers? how could that be if the packers already beat em

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6825
unreal pit, unreal

and steven, the giants are a different team from the first 2 weeks....much better now

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15647
"what - so you just post about stuff without even being knowledgeable on it??? "

lol you got me. i forgot all about that. its just i wasn't paying attention to the giants until recently. lol.

but you could of said it better man. i mean that was kinda mean the way you said it. its cool i guess. here are some of the stuff i guess i could of said in return......

you are like a piece of sh!t that is left behind after you flush the toilet. you just won't go away man.
do you like to start sh!t with people for the heck of it?
it seems like you just follow the threads where i post and look for mistakes so you can say something about it like a piece of sh!t you are. no wonder you don't have friends.

but i won't say those things. i'll be the better man here and say you got me man.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2105
"thats funny actually you guys all ratin the giants on top of the packers? how could that be if the packers already beat em"

didn't we already go over this? you really think it's that simple? Yanks is absolutely right, the giants sucked the 1st 2 games of the season, they are a completely different team, 6-0 since then.

Yes i absolutely rank them above the packers. They have a wayyyy better running game, and the best pass rush in the NFL.

Silver Member

Post Number: 818
IMO the giants are the same team i really dont think they cahnged and are that great. yes, they are on a 6 game win streak but none of those are qquality wins. they lost to two good teams (dallas,packers) and they beat washington,philly, the jets, atlanta, san fran, and almost lost to MIAMI. I know any team can win on any given sunday but ehhh the giants havent really showed me too much with those wins. not impressed. packers > giants because they have both played a weak schedule but the packers won. but ehhh the nfc is just weak. just MO lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 2108
Props to josh for actually making a legit argument instead of just calling people unknowledgeable and acting like a know-it-all.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6828
going by memory here but im pretty sure most of the giants wins have been by a pretty good amount

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 3014
i was just riling up you pitsburgh fans... my uncle is a HUGE fan. I mean gameday he wears hat, jacket, shirt, socks, and even those old ugly turf shoes jerome bettis used to rock with steelers shoe laces. he's far too obsessed so i just like giving fans hard times.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5604
Breakin people's balls eh Reece?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2110
reece is after your balls rob, don't fight it, just make the best of it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 819
thanks PIT Bull...

GO STEELERS!!! lol what a game roeth had last night. just hope hes not hurt :-(

Gold Member

RE SX 15, IA US

Post Number: 2230
chad all i have to say to you is HAH. the fact that you say i follow you around on threads is first of all absurd and second of all i havent said nothing to you in like 6 months?? so wtf r u talking about. and how can you base how much i visit this forum on what friends i have? thats ridiculous and f*ckin retarded. sorry man but this isnt my life. just a forum i like. not saying this is your life or nothing, but come on seriously??? and why do you take things so strongly neways?

*****something about it like a piece of sh!t you are. no wonder you don't have friends.

im sorry to tell you but calling me a piece of sh*t is probably the farthest from reality. any one who knows me will tell you the exact opposite. and the friends part? nevermind....

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 3019
i'm not the one talkin about balls pit... and the fact you're thinking about robs kinda disturbs me..

Gold Member

Post Number: 5617
Reece Brassler
"Gold Member

Money man, blowin c0cks

Post Number: 3019

Sorry Reece but it had to be done lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2118
now you look here reece. what rob's balls and i do on our own time is none of your business.

that's the last joke i'm making. this thread is getting dangerously g@y.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4502
GO DOLPHINS!!!!

0-8 baby!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5619
"now you look here reece. what rob's balls and i do on our own time is none of your business. "

WTF have my balls been doing?!NO H0MO!

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4509
get sucked by a female pit bull or should i say a b!tch!!

Silver Member

North carolina

Post Number: 507
8-1
34-0 over the vikings. A. peterson was held to 45 yards.
if this doesnt prove to you who doubt i dont know what can.

Silver Member
Username: O0airjordan120o

MN US

Post Number: 180
peterson was hurt moron. he barely played second half.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10978
A very unexpected game to say the least.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2159
what was unexpected? A top 3 NFC club dominated a bad team with 1 great player. I wasn't surprised.

Silver Member

North carolina

Post Number: 508
"peterson was hurt moron. he barely played second half."

alright if you want to get technical last week peterson ran for 296 yards during the full 60 mins. this week he played ~44 mins and ran for only 45 yards. thats a big difference.
so before you go around calling people morons check you facts
so mr. nick the pr!ck suck a d!ick

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 660
Packers finally played a good game.
I think the last few games were won with some luck.
In the previous games leading up to this weeks game we played great first halves and were terrible in the 3rd and fourth quarters.
Yes,the TD passes Bret threw were outstanding plays and they won the games for us, but in all honesty I think our team hasn't done much to show dominance in any game the entire season...with the exception of todays game.
We had a running game, we could pass the ball, our D was great, the secondaries looked good today....I was impressed, although a boring game, (i like nailbiters) We had a great game today.

go Pack Go

(btw, i am and always have been a true pack fan, yes even pre-favre pack, majik, ya, we sucked then lol. when i lived in texas we'd go to an all pack bar to watch the game :D )

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10982
"Minnesota didn't convert a third or fourth down attempt the entire game, and it didn't complete a pass to a receiver until deep into the third quarter."

"No one thought NFL rushing leader Adrian Peterson would be the second-leading rusher in this game. Packers RB Ryan Grant picked up 119 yards and a touchdown on 25 carries, making him the first running back to pick up 100 yards against the Vikings' second-ranked rush defense all season."

To me that was unexpected.

Gold Member

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3056
look at last weeks game... i's pretty sure peterson had over 200 yards in the second half...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us