Ot: the aftermatch of 5 extractions Warnig Grapic inside !!

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 604
As i said in the other post on another topic i had 5 teeth extracted, so i thought i'd post some pics. in them u only see 4 cause its all they saved. i have sutures in atm and i prob wil be gone from here fora while till i'm heled but who knows. so just thought i'd entertain u guys a bit.

before

Upload

after

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5074
damn, what the hell happened there? forget to brush those bottom teeth or something?

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 607
dude wtf no one wants to see ur x-files sh!t

Silver Member

Post Number: 605
nah bad genetics my mom had a tooth disease and had all hers pulled when younger, same with my fathers side and my uncle has no teeth ether all dentures. i got the disease but thier in a race to save everything they can. wht they can't goes the route above. so far heres my running tally and nearly 5 grand or so. 10 root canals,4 impacted wisdom extractions, 1 eye tooth extraction, 6 porcelin fillings and temp crowns. my top 4 teeth are porcelin veniures. and today was 4 bottom main teeth. extration and sutures plus one top left rear extraction and suture of a moler i shattered a year and a half back.

Silver Member

Post Number: 606
haha hey jesse come on we all get bored and i'm laid up in bed so why not some crazy ish for ya.

Silver Member

Post Number: 608
btw i meant "warning graphic inside" that's pain killers for u. can't even drive while takin them so no thump thump.

Gold Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1429
wow that made my mouth hurt i hate the denist i guess thats why i floss and brush so much. Sucks thats you inherited that.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2846
looks like meth mouth. Nice pics. Good luck with that.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago Ima graffiti...

Post Number: 1830
i have no bigger fear than the dentist...haven't gone in like 3-4 years which i know is horrible but i can't get over the fear. I take really good care of my teeth, but i'm just terrified they're gonna want to do some kinda work like pull my wisdom teeth!!

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6046
ive had something similar done bud. when i was about 7 i guess, i had to get my front 2 teeth pulled on the top row. they were of a greenish tint cause i had some teeth disease which is present in my family history. "simple" surgery fixed it right up and my teeth are white as can be now....

but yea, i hate the dentist....been kicked out of 5+ dentists cause i wouldnt let them work on my teeth lol

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10011
I take good care of my teeth as well, but I have bad gums inherited from my folks. I brush after every meal, floss daily, and use mouthwash. Some ppl are just dealt with what they're dealt. Sucks.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3417
To be honest with you Keith, I would have gotten a second opinion. those teeth weren't all that bad, root-wise and you could of had then repaired! I have seen people loose the whole top half of a tooth just for them to use epoxy and a crown to repair it. I have seen worse teeth... Polo..

Silver Member

Post Number: 614
i've had alot of consultations this wasn't the first. i problem is that u run into money issuse to. like at first it was 1200 a tooth and i was like fine insurance will cover most of it. then while having other work done like my top veniures / bridge. they deteriated more and run the risk of being in pain for a life type of situation. cause the way they are they couldn't be fixed. idk it was complicated stuff but right now i got like 6 or 7 teeth to go and a bridge then freedom. to those who are scared all i can sayt is one day the pain just gets so great you man up and just go for it. my biggest faults were my first dentist was a butcher who just didn't know what he was doing. then i slacked and badteeth on topp of neglect started catching up with me. finally about 05, i found a new dentist after so many said my teeth were to shot and started work and this is where i am atm. so even if ur fear it you guys really just gotta go otherwise it only gets worse, better t dive in now or be toothless later.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3421
I hear ya! I have the problem of being cursed with hooked roots, nearly each and every one!I had to have a molar pulled last year and let me tell you, when your roots are hooked they take a dremel-like cutting disk, cut it in four pieces and use needle-nose pliers to get the hooks out of your jaw bone. The hardest part was when the twisted the ends broke off in my jaw so they used these needle nose vise grips to hold on to what was left and twisted, I thought I was gonna pass out and I can take some pain for sure!. After the anesthetic wore off it was one of the worse pains I have ever felt, there was splinters of bone sticking through my gums, like catfish hair bones and I pulled them out with tweezers, guess they didn't really care or tried to teach me a lesson I guess... Polo..

Silver Member

Post Number: 621
geeze polo i'm sorry to hear. i had a few roots tht cork screwed on my other teeth but my big prob is my roots are so massive. that like instead of a normal 4 prong root. some are doubled so it's like 2 roots fused into one solid one. right now though i'm dealin with 3 things, halucinating from the hydrocodone i been givin and i lost a stitch yesterday, lastly i hate talking with a severe lisp. i used to have a nice deep voice that girls loved now i'm reduced to a bumbling fool who can't even eat a sandwich.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us