OT: Ever had a dream you thought was still real....

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 690
..AFTER you woke up?

I had a dream last night that I parked my car at walmart, then went inside. When i got out, my car doors were open, and everything was stolen, even my rims. Then right when I woke up, I still had the same feeling I did when I found out everything was stolen in my dream. So I went outside right away to check. And thank god it was just a dream.

My dream did teach me one lesson, I'm going to start putting my back seats up all the time now when I'm not in the car.

Could there be any other message lol

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago Ima graffiti...

Post Number: 1590
one of my co-workers had a dream that i told her our boss had come in and was yelling at everyone and flipped out and called this one girl a stupid fu<k. So for like 3 days she was going around gossiping about it as if it were true and then the next time we saw each other and she brought it up to me, she could see i had no idea wtf she was talking about and realized it was a dream.....crazy b!tch

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8910
Some ppl call it a lucid dream and sometimes after I wake up from one I can fall back asleep and continue the same dream. Freaky as fUck!

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1060
CRAZY B!TCH LOL LMAO

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 842
I had one that a volcano was in florida and long story short i woke up 5 times and fell back into the dream well nightmare

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 1061
kinda pointless ^^^^^^^^^^^

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11888
see what happens is that if ur mind is thinking about something\event & u go to sleep with that thought at the back of ur head - u will dream about it

ex - if u were painting a room & u got to do say 90% of it but had to stop because of tiredness or u ran out of paint - in dreamland u will be completing it of thinking about it still ....happened to me alot of times .....

Silver Member

Post Number: 843
Mine was cause i was sht faced from this party

Silver Member

Post Number: 844
No cause depending how u go to sleep effects your dream.. If u go to sleep drunk or high ur more prone to have weird dreams...Just like eating alot then sleeping, cause ur body had to fix u and let u sleep and it messes wit ur brain and ur brain go's coo coo and u have them dreams and sht

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1346
theres prolly another hidden messege in there somewhere.... might be buy mah motherfvuckin sub!! dd 3512 only $250 for YOUUU

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

Post Number: 173
lucid dreaming actually is more, concious (spell check) dreaming, where you know and or realize that you're dreaming but choose not to wake up because you now can control everything that happens and anything you do. ex: you could choose to fly around in a dream not it just happening.

Silver Member

Post Number: 695
this one time at dream camp....

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

VENGEFUL SPIRIT

Post Number: 14629
i had a dream i got pwned the other day. good thing it was only a dream cause it never happens to me.

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 1064
Chad i can help you realize your dreams son

Silver Member

Post Number: 696
Chad really has never been pwned....I guess the times are about to change real soon for him :D

Platinum Member

VENGEFUL SPIRIT

Post Number: 14630
lol.

btw nick i get dreams about going to a market and when i come out i can't find my car. then i realized it is stolen. i wake up in cold sweat when that happens. i get those dreams once in awhile.

Silver Member

Post Number: 697
Yeah, I hate the feeling you get after dreams like those. Sometimes I just have a random dream that I am driving, then i go to turn a curve, and not turn sharp enough, so i drive off of the cliff. The feeling you get when falling then when you wake up is unbeliveable.

Platinum Member

VENGEFUL SPIRIT

Post Number: 14631
a couple of times i had a dream i was in bed with avril lavigne. damn it was only a dream.

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Post Number: 103
I only wish i could be luck enough to have a dream like that lol.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 3833
one time i was dreaming that i had a 2" d!ck and when i woke up i really had a 2" d!ck :-(

Silver Member

Post Number: 845
Driving... Are u jewish

I had a dream i was bangin a girl i knew after i got done bangin her and we fell asleep lol it was weird

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8915
I have a reoccuring dream that I've had since high school. You know, the one where you're walking the halls desperately trying to find your locker b4 the bell? Then you find it and forget the combo! The bell rings and you're fUcked!

In perspective it teaches you something. That I really miss the days when all I had to worry about was getting to class on time or studying for a test. The real world is much more harsh. What's a nightmare to a 16 year old is a fond memory to old fuggs like me.

Whenever I'm faced with a stressful situation in life I have that dream.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2577
"I have a reoccuring dream that I've had since high school. You know, the one where you're walking the halls desperately trying to find your locker b4 the bell? Then you find it and forget the combo! The bell rings and you're fUcked!"

OMG I was just going to post the same exact thing. What a trip.

"one time i was dreaming that i had a 2" d!ck and when i woke up i really had a 2" d!ck"

driving that made me actually lol.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2706
When I get real sick, like 103 temp flu stuff, I have this dream Im at the beach shoveling sand into a shopping cart. It never gets full, It just pours right thu the metal mesh grates. so I struggle to move it to a new place with better sand, but the wheels just dont roll well in the sand. Then I wake up and say WTF?

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 154
I've had the omg my stuffs stolen dream several times. Unfortunately I've had a couple grand of stuff stolen before.
I had a dream a week or two ago my father died, but he has cancer and has been sick, so that made sense. I did ask my wife why she did "X" at the funeral, and she's like 'your dad's still alive'...

Yeah, and the 2 d!cks one I've had soo many times... One so pamala anderson will only give the bad one stds...

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1464
I've dreamed I was walking through the halls naked at school. those suck.

I also hate when something so bad happens in real life that it feels like a dream... that's bout where I'm at right now. I feel like I could wake up any second...

Platinum Member

VENGEFUL SPIRIT

Post Number: 14635
has anyone had dreams where you were walking to go somewhere but the more you walk the farther you are going away from it. its really frustrating.

also in high school, i dreamed about a this girl and i started liking her in real life. we went out a few times but never worked out.

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2029
ive had that locker dream like i was at a different school and when i find my locker once i cant find it again and like i run and i freak out. and when i get sick i usually get this dream were im in a field with a pic nic table and then i appear in this hole, then a big black cylander falls from teh sky and lands in the hole and when im about to get crushed i appear on teh pic nic table and it ahppens all ova again.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us