SWEET DEAL

Bronze Member
Username: Mwyant19

Arlington, Texas Usa

Post Number: 41
yo hear me out, i know it sounds like total BS or a scam but it does actually work. I heard about it on the radio so i figured it couldnt be a scam so i tried it and got $415 sent to my paypal account which i quickly spent on my system :-) u have to refer people to this website and have them sign up for a free trial. if you get 10 ppl you can get a free xbox 360 or $415. theres other stuff to chose from. i need 4 more referrals to get an xbox since i got cash last time.

http://www.3604free .com/index.php?ref=3808398

take out the space before .com then go there and sign up for blockbuster online. cancel it within 1 month and u wont get charged. (plus u get movies in the mail until u cancel) refer people to yer link and whala! money in the bank

Bronze Member

Arlington, Texas Usa

Post Number: 42
theres also tons of other sites like this one.. freeps3.com freeipods.com stuff like that. ive only tried xbox360 but the other ones probly work too. the hard part is getting people to believe its not BS

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4097
wow!! that's a sweet deal, i'm signing up now!

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5886
Wanna buy a bridge?

It's been done b4.

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 419
pyramids schemes FTL

Bronze Member

Arlington, Texas Usa

Post Number: 45
lol this is not a pyramid scheme. those are where ppl say you can make tons of money but you just have to put down a deposit. this is 100% free, u do a blockbuster online free trial. this advertising site gets money for referrals, so they pass it on to regular people for helping them.

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 458
heard that before, lol a cousin of mine tryed that and he tryed to pull me, he got scamed. lol

Bronze Member

Arlington, Texas Usa

Post Number: 46
its impossible to get scammed by this site. the only information you give them is your email, the rest goes directly to blockbuster online - clearly not a scamming website lol. and its not a "phish" the url is clean

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 462
it is a scam, when you dont get something you were promise, and make friends to do trials on serteain stuff, and also got yor email ruinned eith junk mail.
and last they are offering a xbox elite, they are not out for sale yet, and finally follow this rule, never trust any website offering something for free and that they have multiple websites with diferent names.
Site: FlashiPods4free.com
Site: YourFree360games.com
Site: YourFreeFlatscreen.com
so pleasestop wasting our time and go to other forums.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1850
" Wanna buy a bridge? "

LOL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us