Help me please

Silver Member
Username: Nevaeh

St.Augustine, FL Usa

Post Number: 192
ok guys some of you know my situation from the subs section ive been gettin help there but now they are getting upset with me because of almost 300 posts in one thread. so my question... im looking into getting 1 12" assassin subs the rms is 350 and phoenix gold components all at 140w rms front dorrs and rear. and i know im giong to need 2 amp at least. right? but thats where i need the help with :-)

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2057
whats your budget for amps? you'll have to look for an amp that does 350-400wrms at 4ohm since the sub is svc 4ohm. and what speakers you going with?

Silver Member

St.Augustine, FL Usa

Post Number: 195
my budget really is like not more than $150 each and these are the components ill probably go with
http://cgi.ebay.com/PHOENIX-GOLD-ZR6-5COMP-6-5-CAR-COMPONENT-AUDIO-SPEAKERS_W0QQ itemZ270043527531QQihZ017QQcategoryZ32819QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270043527 531
http://cgi.ebay.com/PHOENIX-GOLD-r5-0comp-5-25-5-1-4-COMPONENT-CAR-SPEAKERS_W0QQ itemZ270043971490QQihZ017QQcategoryZ14941QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270043971 490

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2058
links didn't work for me but this is a decent amp for comp. you could probably find it cheaper on ebay, but just an idea. if i looked right those comp. are rated at 70wrms, but i hear pg are decent and can take a little more power. but you can also look around for an amp that'll do closer to 60-80wrms x 2.

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=14133

if you want i have a pg xenon 400.1 amp that'll be perfect with that sub for sale.

Silver Member

St.Augustine, FL Usa

Post Number: 197
will it power both subs im getting 1 12" assassins and for how much?

Silver Member

St.Augustine, FL Usa

Post Number: 198
sorry 2 12' ASSASSINS

Silver Member

St.Augustine, FL Usa

Post Number: 199
and i thought those components are rated 140w rsm and if i get front door and back who much would that be and what size amp would i need because i know i need an amp that is going to be 700w rsm for my two subs

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2059
so your putting comp. in front and back? is that what your saying? kinda hope your not. you could look at the xenon 100.4 amp than. for sub amp kicker 750.1, mmats d1100.2, jbl bpx500.1 to name a few. depends on your budget. but honestly your going to have to up your budget. and no the xenon amp i have wont push to, but if you want two of the xenon amps, i have one for sale and another person here has one for sale. great amps that were only made for one year.

Bronze Member
Username: Ajr

West Mids!!.., Dudly United kingdom

Post Number: 34
i say u get a pro to do it cuss u know northing more then what the box says

Silver Member

St.Augustine, FL Usa

Post Number: 200
i have 2 guys that i work with that did thrir cars to do mine for me. and why not do the front and back speakers i thought you are supposed to. if not i wont

Silver Member
Username: Kklagge

Post Number: 327
What kind of car? I personally wouldn't waste my money on a set or rear comps if you're putting (2) 12" subs back there...you'll never hear them.

Silver Member

St.Augustine, FL Usa

Post Number: 201
i have an 05 honda civic and ok if i dont put them in shoud i disconnect the ones that are back there so that thay dont get blown???

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 7114
if money is a big issue, i would do 1 12 with Mike's PG amp, and a amp that does 50-75x4 with the PG components up front and a set of coax in the rear. That will be fine and cheap.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

BTLUSA

Post Number: 6471
rofl melissa.

Silver Member

St.Augustine, FL Usa

Post Number: 202
lol hi chad i opened this before i stoped the other one lol .they were mean to me. but i have vto go to work ill be back at 12

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5686
At 12? Is that 12pm or midnight? You working the graveyard shift?
Rear is not required but if you want "balanced" sound at the back, then get them.
75w rms - 100w rms x 4 is a good amp.
If money is a problem, PG/Audiobahn should work.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3058
2 AA assassins= 700w rms AT 2 ohms= audiobahn a8000T for the budget

Silver Member

St.Augustine, FL Usa

Post Number: 203
that was supposed to be 12 am but i got off early im getting sick so yay for me lol. but ok thanks for the help im going to look around and see what i can find as far as an amo goes from your suggestions thank you

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1450
id get a kicker zx750.1 alot better then audiobahn

Silver Member
Username: Johammbass

Cork, Co.Cork Ireland

Post Number: 409
Yeah Audiobahn is one of those yo amps by structure AND design:-), so go with something else:-)

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

BTLUSA

Post Number: 6491
get quality stuff. you won't regret it. kicker amps are very well built.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2321
i wish i had the phoenix gols xenon amps, but its ok at least i have the octanes r 4 channel amp :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us