Light up speakers

Bronze Member
Username: Mendonmafia

Mendon, Ny Usa

Post Number: 36
few months ago i bought a pair of thoes light up 6.5 inch speakers made by DUAL. i am very dissapointed with the sound quality but now if i change speakers im going to miss the light up feature. they way i have them installed the lights flash wih the bass and it really dope is there any other light up speakers that sound good? 6.5 inches if possible

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 577
no those are just for looks not good sound

Silver Member
Username: Rick_ross

Post Number: 390
why dont you just buy the lights that flash with the bass there like $5

Bronze Member

Mendon, Ny Usa

Post Number: 40
cuz i dont want to have to run wires to make it look clean and i like the way the speakers look when they light up but how effective are thoes lights anyways? does the volume need to be very loud for them to work or whats the deal with that? Arent they sound sensitive to bass.

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

Post Number: 139
you'd rather have flashy lights rather than sound quality? those dual speakers are made for looks, not sound, i dont think anything made by "dual" has any kind of quality to it...just my 2 cents

Bronze Member

Mendon, Ny Usa

Post Number: 44
yea they sound really bad but im about to get woofers soon anyways so i can just turn down the bass on them for now and wait till i have more money to get some kappa's and neon

Username: Openbah

Post Number: 1
You can change the level of sensitivity on them.

Bronze Member

Mendon, Ny Usa

Post Number: 60
well i have x overs to send them only bass fq which pretty much eliminates their 3 way capibility but ill just turn the bass down in the interior speakers and just let my woofers take on the job.

Silver Member
Username: Justblaze

St.Louis, MO USA

Post Number: 103
personally i think th flashing looks gaudy and unnecisary, but i think i have seen some light up speakersmade my lightning audio which should be (slightly?) better quality then the duals.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us