Need help with a new system quick

Bronze Member
Username: Bassgalore

Post Number: 15
Just sold my 97 blazer and bought a 03 Dodge Ram QC and Im trying to upgrade my sound. My blazer had 4 cvr 12's and a jbl 1200.1 amp (sounded incredible) but I don't need that much in the new one. Ne truck of course = higher payments so my budget is reasonable. Any suggestions (and where to get it) on a good system for an ok price? Box will not be an issue.Couple hundred with ease to start and a couple hundred every couple weeks to get going. Keep the back seat. 10's maybe. Want a good deep sound. Any one heard of the DB Drives. They are kinda new but supposed to be a decent setup. Also the orion kicker and alpines are options

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2199
you could get 2 10'' alpine type s's .. affordable and should sound good ...
www.onlinecarstereo.com
www.woofersetc.com
www.acaradio.com
www.hifisoundconnection.com
www.sonicelectronix.com
those are some sites to look around on ...

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

IL US

Post Number: 214
Maybe two 10w6v2's. great sub get plenty loud and have awesome sq. Assuming u still have ur JBL 1200.1, depending on your voicecoil configuration u could run them at 4ohms and give them 300watts apiece, or at 2ohm and give them 600watts apiece. they are rated at 400wrms so i dunno about 600 apiece, but id bet money they could handle it. Just set ur gains reasonably.

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

IL US

Post Number: 215
Or two 10w3v2's which i can recommend as awesome subwoofers because i own a pair and i love them, and they are 300wrms apiece so taht amp at 4ohms would be perfect.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us