Not a normal box question

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 169
I think my boxes are a little big for my 10's, and I think they are bottoming out!
So is there a way to make less air space in the box, like add a pillow for example. Just wondering if anything like that would work with out building a new box.
Thank's for the help

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 224
try adding a dictionary or a large book but make sure once you find out the right size you glue it down.

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 204
Cool thank's
Just lay it flat or do I need to put in different spot's to see if it makes a difference?

A.C.
Unregistered guest
You know what i think you should do is find some fiber glass insulation or dacron insulation (the stuff found in packages). it would be way more effiecent that using a book

A.C.
Unregistered guest
You know what i think you should do is find some fiber glass insulation or dacron insulation (the stuff found in packages). it would be way more effiecent that using a book

Anonymous

What does bottoming out mean? Also, what does clipping mean?

Silver Member
Username: Redskin

LondonEngland

Post Number: 117
Ummmmm......stuffing a box with insulation makes the speaker think it's in a bigger box.

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 212
Bottoming out, mean's basically when the sub is going to far and it is making a sound like you are leting the sub's cone hit your fingers
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us