Public apology to LK

Silver Member
Username: Uncle_charlie

Post Number: 109
About 2 weeks ago I found myself in a strange state of mind.I heckled LK after being part of a bad joke,I ended up ridiculing him for believing it.It was my internet personality gone a muck or something like that.Yes I know this is only a internet forum,but I have a need to publicly say I am sorry.

Sorry LK!!!

I truly am sorry!I am sorry that I so badly offended such a decent guy.Also a very knowledgable guy,far more than I.

Im not really suggesting that LK should or would forgive me,its really for selfish reasons that I do this.My spiritual relationship with the ALMIGHTY dictates it.AND NO I AM NOT JOKING!!!

Lk has already stated that he has washed his hands of me and that is understandable.

Just let it be stated for the record.I am sorry LK.

In truth I put your name up there with the likes of THEDSSGUY.

By suggesting that LK would not forgive me is under estimating the mans character.LK I believe is a just man of character, so I wont say that he wont forgive me.

When we ask forgiveness we only have control from our own end.We have no control over the other person.

Once a sin is commited thats all we can do.We cant undue the sin.

My original sin here was quite serious.A good man could have a problem forgiving this.

Even without forgiveness from LK,this step puts me back on the right path with my maker.
The sin has already occured,cant turn the clock back.

I DO FEEL BAD FOR OFFENDING SUCH A DECENT MAN AS LK.And this stands whether or not he forgives me.

Bronze Member
Username: S_dot

Philadelphia, PA United States

Post Number: 45
Someone's been watching too much "Weekend Inspiration with Brother Gerald." For what it's worth though, its good you apologized. This should be a place where people can come and get help and not have to worry about post after post being a petty fight.

Username: Chriss1

Post Number: 1
CHARLIE MAC: Is this guy your preacher?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZieDrn5fnA

Silver Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 165
I am sure LK will forgive you Charlie since as you said he is the man. And it is very nice of you that you apologized.
But I don't understand why some people offend such a giving person who is spending his time helping others without any expectations. It is such a shame.

God bless you LK, and keep doing what you have been doing. There are many people who appreciate you.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4520
Apology accepted...now lets move on.

Bronze Member
Username: Sitsat

Post Number: 29
its good to know there r some nice people here

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
agreed.. what a touching moment in this forums history.

Silver Member
Username: Tayaran

Post Number: 255
is this the montel or oprah forum?

Silver Member
Username: Uncle_charlie

Post Number: 110
Thanks LK,as you say its time to move on.:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
i was always a fan of ricky lake.. what happened to her anyway?

Bronze Member
Username: Pjk

Post Number: 61
This is too fu*king corny... LOL We just want the fu*king bin, dude. This is not a born again website...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4528
If U "just want the bin" well U came to the WRONG place!...as anyone can see, there are NO bins files HERE...EVER!...this is a site for BS , entertainment and some ocassional info..but NEVER BINS!...or basically ANY DSS files, manuals or guides!...U need to go elsewhere, if thats the ONLY reason U come here..there are tons of DSS sites with BINS and files!...people come here for other reasons, OBVIOUSLY!

Bronze Member
Username: Mrcharley

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 61
Please oleg, B.L. someone on this planet come out with a fix for pansat for Charlie McCarthy. We are taking donations at this site http://piv.pivpiv.dk/ to get the honeymoon suite at the Marriot for Charlie and Lk so they can blow each other.This is an FTA site. In the future Charlie if you want to express your feelings,Do us all a favor and PM Lk and spare us this bull-s hit. you can bank on it that the rest of us don't give a flying fu-ck about about how you feel about LK.I speak for the majority here.what's next. your favorite salad dressing for when you are tossing his salad? LOL

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 4533
MrCharley...become uselful here...quit your whining and pull up your pantyy hose!

Bronze Member

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 62
I am being useful,sticking to the subject at hand FTA and satellite discussion. Quit wasting threads that are not FTA related. if you two want to get in touch with your feelings for each other, use the private messege. Believe me I speak for the majority. You know how I know I speak for them,nobody contributed a dime towards the honeymoon suite for you two.LOL just use the PM.by the reply you left LK you must be on the bottom.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4539
U are a useless POS!...hope u choke on that jersey air!

Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 142
GUYS LETS SAY TOGETHER HELPING EACH OTHER!!
THATS WHY WE ARE HERE TO HAVE FUN WHILE HELPING!!
LK IS A GOOD MAN!!
AND WE SHUD BE RESPECTING THAT AND BE HERE WITH LOVE AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!

Bronze Member

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 63
You mean like you choke on charlie McCarthy's bologna pony. I knew you would try to justify this BS thread. All we are saying is use the PM for private/personal messeges. If you two want to come out of the closet, I believe oprah has a website or go to cumcatcher.com just spare us the details enough said. bottom boy

Silver Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 197
Nice words uncle Charlie McCarthy, it touches deep inside. LK. man, once you were on trial now you are the judge. Life got it's irony.

Happy that everybody knows what he is talking about. Let's move on as been said. Kudos to all.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4550
We are all human..we make mistakes sometimes..yes lets move on...and IGNORE the idiots and troublemakers here..

Silver Member
Username: Dbledragon

Post Number: 102
Now now....leave Jersey air alone....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
LK: There you go again, jumping to conclusions, as usual... For starters, let's keep our train of thought on the original post; bash it, have fun with it, or help the poor sob out if he sincerely needs help. Secondly, I check this forum to see what the latest scoop is on the bin or anything else that's fta related. I know there aren't any bins on this forum, but, it's a good reference forum. Finally, quit taking words out of context! Dude, I checked your previous posts out and in general you seemed to be a good guy who tried helping a lot of newbies. But shortly after the June ECM, I noticed that a handful of people bashed the sh*t out of you and you took offense to that. Now, you're way too critical and sensitive. Dude, take it easy. This is just for fun. It's not that serious...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4561
OK Dr Freud...LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
Point proven...

Silver Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 237
very good guys, lets stop the fight and now i say the last words from the wise man Jerry Springer

"take care of yourselves and eachother"

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
Or Rodney King once said " why can't we all just get along?"

Bronze Member

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 64
or what my buddy G.I. joe has to say

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 121
Life is not a one-way-trip, BE HAPPY GUYS!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
No time to bicker... I got p*rnos to watch... Catch you guys later... Until the next ECM...

Peace out...

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Canada

Post Number: 418
some of us that have been bashed and made fun of by Lk himself never get to hear "I AM SORRY" from him :-(
Yet here we all are saying "I AM SORRY " to him.
like its ok for him to hurt peoples feelings and never give it another thought ?...
Well speaking only for myself... I AM REALLY SORRY!!!)... but getting him to saying "I AM SORRY" back doesn't mean CHIT to him . it's like he doesn't care :-( so why should I!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
Yes, I concur...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
You take a mortal man, and put him in control, watch him become a god, watch people's heads aroll...

Symphony of Descruction
Megadeth

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
Typo, that's Destruction...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4583
DJ...First I need to have made a mistake to require an apology...I apologize when I am wrong, as I did a few months back with a very LARGE thread, in fact!!...and I do to people all the time in reply posts to them, whenever I made mistakes ...and also we have PM's here, which I have used to various people....I have made MANY apologies here which U are unaware of and not privy to either..!....hell I apologize now...for what I dunno, but if it gets your rocks off, then consider it done!...I give up here!...I cannot take this constant bashing anymore!...find another whipping post and toy boy!..and TY for running me out of here too..

U OBVIOUSLY haven't read ALL my posts and PM's, so where do get get off by bashing me here and now for something U have absolutely NO truthful information about! ...and I have helped U often and always stated how I RESPECTED U....it is posts like yours and people like U that have driven me out of here...people who I have always helped and respected who turn around and then bash me unfairly, as U just did..I thought U had more class than that!.... I have lost all respect for U after that last post above bashing me now... with friends like U, who needs enemies!...I sincerely wish the best for you and your family, irregardless of your public humiliation of me, and dislike and hate for me..

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
Oh noooo, not again....LK, please don't go!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
The last time I made a mistake was when I thought I made a mistake, but didn't...

Silver Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 199
Come on LK ... don't listen to them. Some people they just envy your knowledge. I wish you are always here. Whatever you say as long you help others .. I think we gladly accepted.

Cheer up man. and pjk don't judge people for not to be judged.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
With all kidding aside, I must admit, LK is a pretty cool guy, sometimes tempermental like everyone else, but is extremely resourceful... But, there are a lot of other cats here (excluding myself) who can just as well lead you to the bin also. Or whatever else people need.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
Danny: We judge everything and everyone on a constant basis (ie: who to hang with, who to avoid, who to stop your kids from playing at school, etc...)... That biblical quote really doesn't apply to anything anymore... It's really really dated and inaplicable, just like the Old Testament.

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
man, people please grow up! people deserved to be trash are Oleg, davidvandickie, knee grow, etc....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
Those guys entertain me the most... If they left, it would be too boring...

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Canada

Post Number: 419
did i ever mention the words "dislike and hate"
i did not!! i am trying to make amens here with LK.. I never once wrote anything to say you have know knowledge about dss stuff .. i never wrote anything about dissrespecting you. or any of things you wrote about me.. I wasnt trying to imply anythig or suject anything. except for wanting an apology from you ... thank you for the very kind words ' hell I apologize now...for what I dunno, but if it gets your rocks off, then consider it done!"
I was never so rude to you as you have been towards me . !!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 344
I AM LK..I AM SORRY..and I AM APOLOGIZE..NOW LET MOVE ON..LET BE FRIEND AGAIN.GOOD FRIEND ARE HARD TO FIND AND U ARE MORE THAN A FRIEND TO ME...LOVE LK........

NOW LET MOVE THE HELL ON..

Bronze Member

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 66
c'mon back LK we talked to charlie McCarthy and he said if you come back he'll let you stick your tongue in his a s s hole. LOL. my god this is turning into a soap opera THE TONGUE AND THE RESTLESS.lol

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
LOL... Some of these people on this forum are downright fu*ked up in the head... I can't believe people are apologizing to people that they don't even know and asking for their forgiveness... That is the dumbest sh*t that I have ever seen in my life! What the f*ck is the matter with these mf's... Why can't they just enjoy the f*cking free tv until the next ecm?

Mrcharley: LOL, LOL, LOL... Dude, where the f*ck did you get that turtle picture?

Bronze Member
Username: Jerry711

Throop, Pa. U.s.

Post Number: 52
LK is the shi@t knows his shi@t............. should appolidize!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 67
LK took your sh it Gerald. You met him at a g-a-y bar and he pushed your stool in for you.Where did you learn to spell working the glory hole at the truck stop on the PA turnpike.have your parents go back to the school they sent you to and get your money back. You want a refund from the Jethro Bodine elementary school.

Bronze Member
Username: Nfl

Post Number: 46
damn...now you guys really fall deep emotion of this public apology to LK. LK must be having tears drop from his eyes while his partner bang the hell out of his assssssssss....squeal MF...squeal like a pig.

Bronze Member

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 72
pjk i got the turtle from turtlehead.com if you right click and save picture on the picture you too can bring a turtle home. just put $10 in my paypal(lol just kidding dude enjoy)

Username: Christian_pirate

Heaven

Post Number: 5
I hope you clowns like hot weather...Better get used to it, because when your heart stops,you may just find yourselves there.

Be very afraid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
go screw yourself with some ice cubes!

Username: Turtleman

Post Number: 9
Lk......need your advice and help..i loaded the new bin for the cools..5000 lastnight and it worked fine for about 10 mins...then the signal was gone..what did i do wrong?? and advice to correct it????? thanks UUUUUUUUU..

Bronze Member

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 73
oh we are all so scared of your threat of all of us sinners going to hell as-s pirate. like the good book says let those without sin cast the first stone.if i am going to hell i'm taking over and will make it a kinder nicer place. you are probably one of those sick bas-tards that prey on alter boys and turn them into altered boys. you pedophile.perhaps some dressing while you are tossing their salads

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 4607
Mrcharley...grow up...get a life!...either be helpful or don't post...cause U are NOT funny!...and stay out of others business..U have 73 useless posts...U just waste bandwidth and everyones time here..U will not make friends, only enemies here, by your posting ways..and beleive it or not, many people here are friends, even if its "internet' friends..same thing as "pen pals"...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us