Silver Member
Username: Satboy

Ontario

Post Number: 227
Here again exactly what I said earlier

Silver Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 198
If the fix is out, we can expect even further inovation for our FTA boxes. For me that is an exciting result of this news. I have to say, in FTA we are in a win/win situation. The longer a "fix" is available the better the equipment will become in order to attract buyers. I just hope it lasts until the Blue Ray laser DVD burners arrive. I like being able to burn my favorite TV show to DVD and with the Blue Ray, it will be that much easier. I don't Pirate, but I know there is technology going to be in place to prevent recording your TV shows on Blue RAy. I hope a work around or software fix for that will be possible. I think if it is, it will probably come from this community.

Bronze Member
Username: Jj1

Post Number: 26
that's good news lk and i hope it's the truth, not another bs from mr vs.

Bronze Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 71
guyz wht time today do you think it will be realeased... if it will LOL....??

Bronze Member
Username: Bugster999

Katy, Tx

Post Number: 26
go to hashu it look like it has just hit no bs

Bronze Member
Username: Sjain80

Post Number: 38
I still say viewsat lost it's credibility by saying fix is out quiet a few times. It's cry wolf. so have to wait few days to see if something really happened...

Bronze Member
Username: Sjain80

Post Number: 41
guys..may be I am wrong.. I just saw it on dsstester.. all the text is copied from there.. I have checked few other sites and everyone seems to be saying the same..so hopefully this is it..

A few days ago rumours began circling that the German DSS provider Premiere in Europe (which had also been hashed ala DN/B3V) was once again compromised. This seemed to indicate that we would all see a solution for FTA here in North America very soon and today this has become a reality.

Viewsat was first out of the gates but expect the other providers to follow suit shortly. To save bandwidth you can try the following link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/29242291/...813AS.zip.html

Both Platinum and Extreme files are included.

The wait is over!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4050
Here's the NEW Viewsat fix!

DBPSW_060813 Viewsat fix

It has been a long excruciating wait as Nagra pulled out all the stops on this last ECM. I am proud to announce that VS finally sifted thru all the information and found MAP 57. Without further adieu, here is the FIRST (again) cardless release for FTA, proving once again VS has what it takes. Enjoy your FreeTv again. Thanks for your continued support Viewsat. Veracity

This has been confirmed working on the Extreme....not sure about the Platinum..

[link removed]

remove the * from link..must register FREE..

Gold Member

Post Number: 4051
MY link above has BOTH the Extreme and Platinum fix!..please do NOT PM or email me..the file is right there above if U want it!

Bronze Member
Username: Dghumman

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 46
good news for fta, i am happy and so is the whole fta community, 3 cheers to viewsat as it is the true leader

Bronze Member
Username: Impala1977

Post Number: 89
Author Thread: Best Dss Sites

LK
Silver Member

Post Number: 684
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2006 - 09:15 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Final Solution Free To Air:
[link removed] (Pantecs,all clones and all receivers)
[link removed]

Save it to notepad. Remove the *'s.

Bronze Member
Username: Lionking

Post Number: 20
What is the news for other recievers is there any hope?

Bronze Member
Username: Impala1977

Post Number: 90
If this is anything like the last ECM it would be two to three weeks for most receivers to have a fix. I had an ariza 7000/skycruiser 7000 which took a bit over two weeks after the release.
Sorry about the links above I forgot to post *'s in them.

Bronze Member
Username: Bjalt

Atlanta, GA USA

Post Number: 69
I wouldn't start canceling those subs just yet. I don't think the whole MAP has been decoded, just the current call. Charlie may have an ECM already packaged and ready to go just waiting for this day. Heck, they may be playing all psychological here and let the pirates have a couple of days of TV just to encourage a few fence sitters to go ahead and purchase FTAs just to shut things down in three days.

Or Maybe there is just one MAP call Charlie can use from the MAP and he's played his one card. Its possible. Seems like they would have thought about using the MAP for encryption before now if the original design called for that. Could be that there are other MAP calls that can be used in encryption but 57 was the toughest. If that is so then the next ECM won't take so long to crack. but the opposite could be true also. There could be dozens of MAP calls just as tough to crack as 57 and each time someone cracks one charlie will switch to another. We will see how things play out in the next couple of weeks.

LK, very interesting to see your comments on the ipro and ip packet security. You asked for no bashing so I will not. I will instead ask a question and ask you to answer. Suppose you find an ipro on the side of the road (meaning the unit cannot be traced to you). Are you prepared to hook the unit up to the internet in your home and use it for extended periods of TV watching indefinitely.

Note to all the idots that are starting new threads: The mods here have tollerated DSS here so far. If you keep starting new threads the DVT guys are going to complain (they probably already are) and we risk having all deleted. Please don't start any more new threads.

k

Username: Ouchi_collashi

Post Number: 3
Thank you Mr. Viewsat. You don't know what it has been like the past two months at the trailer park. Ricky has been blowing smoke rings in my face. Randy has been giving me purple herbies. Mr Lahey has been throwing beer bottles at me. I'm so glad that it'll finally be over and we'll all be back watching the p*rn channels.Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 4059
I agree with U about new threads here..side of the road, hell yeah, I'd find a way somehow ....even if I had to go to your grandmothers to watch The expensive PPV fights!....LOL....but never nothing that could possibly/remotely lead to me no matter what anybody says....and yes I could afford the $5k fine if I was assured it was ONLY $5k , and I got my $5k's worth of programming....but I am content sub sharing and FTA as a hobby..

and I expect more ECM's to follow soon, so enjoy what U have...cause it could be gone tomorrow...and that applies to everything in life!

Username: Ouchi_collashi

Post Number: 5
Thank you Mr. Viewsat. You don't know what it has been like the past two months at the trailer park. Ricky has been blowing smoke rings in my face. Randy has been giving me purple herbies. Mr Lahey has been throwing beer bottles at me. I'm so glad that it'll finally be over and we'll all be back watching the p*rn channels.

Bronze Member
Username: Main420

Post Number: 55
Is the new key for c00lsat 5K working for cardless receivers? Please confirm because there were bunch of people who were claiming to work previously and then I tried but it was BS.

Please reply if it really works for CS 5k cardless receivers.

Username: The_vvank_artist

Post Number: 6
well,boys and girls.I am a MOD'S from Dsscentral and Pansat is next one .I tell you more: we testing now bin 355 with Tivo.Before we post it,the receiver have to roll at list 7 hours.
Relax and wait...it will be soon.

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 206
To: Tyler Durden, Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: >1524 Registered: Feb-06

See post above. Somebody is trying to steal your identity, or are you a "born again" DSS worshiper?

Silver Member

Post Number: 207
LK: Gold Member. Glad you are around. Nice post about Viewsat breakthrough and the IP solution.
Has BL spoken?

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Usa

Post Number: 217
I tested the viewsat platinum file and it works! all ppv and everything! just input keys manually or use the opkey, works great with opkey, i suggest installing each file separately with loader.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1528
Nalin,
I hope you know that's not me above.
Thanks for pointing that out to those that may not have noticed.

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 423
Really good news!

Bronze Member
Username: Username999

Post Number: 24
where is opkey? Any takers?

Silver Member

Post Number: 218
username999: You will find it at totalfta site. site is easy to get to (no queue when I went there an hour ago)

Silver Member

Post Number: 199
Not to down your elation, but like I posted about three weeks ago, and LK posted again above, more ECM's are likely on the way. If I were Dish Network, I would wait 48 hours to make sure everyone was watching again, and cut it off during some fight that everyone was wanting to watch. I would repeat that process until it became obvious that free tv was more of a pain than a prize. If it is a hobby, cool, but if you want to watch TV, be prepared. Now, just a small caveat, DN may be stupid enough not to have an immediate backup plan. If so, you could run for months without significant trouble. But the ECM's will return. Do the math, 10,000 receivers getting 100 dollars worth of programming without paying, makes, let me se, Oh, a million dollars every month. That is enough to make this a big priority for Dish. And if Dish is bought out by DTV, the game is over unless you can somehow break DTV. New receivers to all the Dish customers, and locked up tight.
It is all about the money. The FTA/Pirate receives being marketed is all about a profit for the guys who sell the equipment. Dish is in business to make a profit. Nothing is free. It's kinda like sneaking into the movies, eventually they figure out how to keep you out. And you can't get mad at Dish, you are taking without paying. You can't get mad at the receiver manufacturers, they are very up front about the status of the "free TV". Any one who reads enough to know how to upload a bin understands the situation. So enjoy while you have it, and I hope you have it for a good long time, in order to get even better FTA equipment out there. But don't get real upset if the fix is short lived.

Silver Member

Post Number: 200
Sorry for the post being something of a repeat of one above it. It was not intentional. I had the post written and I thought posted around 9:00 am, but it did not post. I went ahead and posted it then read the posts since it was written. I did not mean to step on any toes.

Username: Jji

Post Number: 2
You are right Tyler,I went to dsscentral,they are confirmed about pansat bin 355 and mod with name Tyler Durden.
so Im sorry men!,please forgive me,if you can.Im stupid.

Username: Qwerty1234

Is there gonna be a new key or only download?

Is there a key out or gonna be??

Bronze Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 28
qwert look up the post at august12,6:40pm by LK...there the keys...or u mean a new bin gone be out.no bin not yes......

Post Number: 7
how do u install the bin and do i download the veiwsat bin since i have a 9 pin null??

Post Number: 8
how do u install the bin and do i download the veiwsat bin since i have a 9 pin null??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
you need a loader to install your bin into your box,go to download the loader too and u go to go.I don't use veiwsat and i don't what loader it is.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 221
qwert: You said that you had a mega*sat receiver. If so, you do NOT install a viewsat BIN.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Nalin,he said he had a megasat?..oh i didn't see that,sorry qwert....

Silver Member

Post Number: 222
Minn Rock:
I was respoding to quert in the "DSS has moved here" forum. See this url.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/256769.html#POST815579

Post Number: 9
i have a question do i need a program to install the bin

Bronze Member
Username: Titif

Post Number: 19
sure you need a GTRom loader v 3.38

Username: Lbinny1

Post Number: 9
Quick Question:
How come I get doubles/triples/quadruples/etc of channels?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1530
Blind and/or sat scans can cuase doubles.
One way around this would be to delete all channels and once erased, scan a sat. No more doubles.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
lori,because u doubles,triples,quadruples scan it that y it come out like that.now u have to delete all of your channels and rescan it one more time than every channels will come out one....

Bronze Member
Username: Kriskros

Post Number: 17
is the fix working for both bev and dn?

Bronze Member
Username: Morispastora

Thunder bay, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 20
Re Tyler Durden. I knew that somebody else was using Tyler's name for that reason I posted it in spanish too. The show is over.

Silver Member

Post Number: 201
Old forum appears to be up, https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/35.html, maybe we can give this one back to the original owners. LOL

Username: Sjack

Does anyone have the latest BEV keys. My BEV stopped working since late last night. Thanks

Username: Lbinny1

Post Number: 10
Thanks for the info about the double situation.
Another quick question:
I have the new program and the new keys put in. However, I dont seem to have any channels. Ironically, the guide works. Does anyone know what I did wrong? Could it be the antenna setup? If so, I have a Dish500 with Two LNB's attempting to pick up Echostar 6,8 and Echostar 7.

Username: Wooty

Post Number: 8
hey folks,any good news about BL or pansat?
thanks!

Bronze Member
Username: Be_brazy

Inglewood, Ca U.s.a

Post Number: 16
only the viewsats are up, and maybe the neosat i-pro 1000. but thats about it. also : New kEYS OO--oc cf 87 9b fe 9o a4 ff c6 64 a7 eb 51 54 f5 d9 ))

Username: Evade1paraiso

Gold Member, Post Number:... Puerto Rico

I have no more time to wait.I'll going to buy viewsat.

Silver Member

Post Number: 225
Sanjay: Here are the BEV keys. DN has not changed
Key (00) BEV idea key 86:
55 D1 31 F6 3B 79 91 E6 59 A5 20 98 77 FA FD CD

Key (01) BEV idea key 96:
6A 1B 0B EE 17 0C BC E5 0B 82 1B 07 B1 3A 26 B3

Username: Feroz

New york, New york U s a

someone is trying to sale viewsat at eva's expence using her identity post # dont jive

Silver Member

Post Number: 227
DN - New Keys today
N 0101 00: (Active)
01 60 4E 6D 98 BF 0E 81 AF AF 20 07 26 22 54 0B

N 0101 01:
E3 88 25 71 C3 A1 12 9F DA E7 CF 26 C5 81 DB 91

BEV keys are posted above

Username: Sjack

Nalin, Thanks a bunch. Love you guys!

Bronze Member
Username: Cuco96

Post Number: 39
somebody can tell me how can input the keys in fortec for Bev

Username: Mexico

Post Number: 1
the locals r out again! can someone help me?

Bronze Member
Username: Newtosat

Post Number: 35
anyone got the latest keys ?

Bronze Member
Username: Bertoro

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 82
down again..anybody with new kyes? thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 234
DN: Changed at 6.49 Eastern today
N 0101 00:
01 60 4E 6D 98 BF 0E 81 AF AF 20 07 26 22 54 0B

N 0101 01: (Active)
08 CA 1E 4F 40 5C CD 27 OD AD B9 FA 70 84 B3 AO

BEV today
CD C7 63 31 18 A8 4F 26 F1 7B EC 58 E5 00 EC A1

6A 1B 0B EE 17 0C BC E5 0B 82 1B 07 B1 3A 26 B3

Silver Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 257
08 CA 1E 4F 40 5C CD 27
0D AD B9 FA 7O 84 B3 A0
key 01

Bronze Member
Username: Bertoro

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 84
thanks guys....good job

Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Thanks for the 2nd time today.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4066
Here's the newly released today Viewsat Platinum AND Extreme AUTOROLL bins....previously released bins yesterday do NOT have autoroll..also I de this post earlier today in various threads,but it appears all were deleted by "mods" that Ecoustics do NOT have....LOL

[link removed]

Remove the * in link above...and MUST register FREE first

Everybody else, just be patient...soon they will come, and your FTA will be back up for awhile anyway, until the next ECM...I beleive U should all still sub share also for 100% guaranteed no hassle TV..

Silver Member

Post Number: 240
For View*sat AUTOROLL BINS (the latest) go straight to http://www*totalfta*com. No need to register and no need to wait. The downloads are staring at you there, just waiting to be kissed by your mouse.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
LOL........

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
i get the channels on either Sat 119 or 110. But i cannot get both the sat channels at the same time. Anyone know what is going wrong.

When i select once it says antenna as Echostar 7 and sometimes after changing the file it says Echostar 8, 10... but i dont get the antenna for the sat correctly.

Any help is appreciated

Gold Member

Post Number: 4067
Check your antenna, LNB and disque settings settings...what receiver and LNB's and switches are U using?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
I have Viewsat extreme, I am using super dish and i have DP 34 switch coming into a single line... which i have split between my old receiver and my viewsat receiver.

I deleted the other sat's and i have just 121 to see if i get the international channels.. but it is not bringing anything for Antenna Setup.

I have Echostar 9 121.0 W
LNB On
LNB Type Standard
LNB Freq 11250
22KHZ Off
TP 12370
Search All
DiSEqC Port 3
Motor Off
Legacy SW None

If i have Echostar 7 and 8,10.. it picks up one of the two for antenna. And which ever it picks up for antenna is the only sat for which i see the channels

hi i have a mega*sat pro does anyone know what files it uses?? please help folks im a newby at ths stuff

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
i mean extreme'platnum ,ect.

Username: Seeba

Hi All
Can u tell me any Ariza 700 fix yet or when it will be fix.

Username: Harryone

Rock Hill, SC USA

Hey- I just flashed my CS5K with 1.26 no probs with bin but now I have a white noise problem. I have confirmed that it's only with audio from the CS receiver as it's gone with DVD's or VHS. Any ideas?

Username: Purple

Can anyone let me know the site where I can get the bin file??? Thank you

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
Violet go here dsscentral*net change the * to [.]

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
[.]is a dot.......

Bronze Member
Username: Machedonul

Post Number: 19
as of now on pansat's file website, there is a gif of a cartoon with some chick's tit.ties bouncing up and down
can we upload that pic instead of a bin?? :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
andrew,I think UL the bin is better,because they have xxx inside,and u don't need that tit.ties chicks cartoon anymore.now u have real chicks on tv,how that?

Bronze Member
Username: Machedonul

Post Number: 21
i know minn rock but this bin is driving us crazy
they were saying noon today...maybe noon pacific time...or maybe noon bangladesh time

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 193
Maybe not at all. Im going to order a viewsat now. BL and Pansuck can kiss my azz.

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1683
Dish Network:

A7 1E 90 2C 69 B6 A1 01 D3 3C 09 47 1C 0B B7 A0

N 0101 01:
08 CA 1E 4F 40 5C CD 27 OD AD B9 FA 70 84 B3 AO

Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Thanks that was fast.

Bronze Member

I have Viewsat extreme, super dish and DP 34 switch setup. The out of the switch comes as a single line into the cable input line, which i have split between my old receiver and my viewsat receiver.

I have loaded the .cha and .sat file which has EchoStar 7 and 8,10 and i manually added Echostar 9 as well to the same file.

Echostar 7 119.0 W
LNB On
LNB Type Standard
LNB Freq 11250
22KHZ Off
TP 12370
Search All
DiSEqC Port 1
Motor Off
Legacy SW None

Echostar 8,10 110.0 W
LNB On
LNB Type Standard
LNB Freq 11250
22KHZ Off
TP 12370
Search All
DiSEqC Port 2
Motor Off
Legacy SW None

Echostar 9 121.0 W
LNB On
LNB Type Standard
LNB Freq 11250
22KHZ Off
TP 12370
Search All
DiSEqC Port 3
Motor Off
Legacy SW None

In the antenna configuration it shows up as Echostar 7 119.0W for all the three sat's and the only channels i get are from that sat. The channels file which i uploaded has the other sat related channels but with nothing but a blank screen.

And sometimes when i do a new file uplaod it resolves to the Echostar 8,10 110.0W and shows only those channels.

I deleted the other sat's and i have just 121 to see if i get the international channels.. but it is not bringing anything for Antenna Setup.

I already checked my dish and moved it as well, and the signal is the same everywhere.

Any help is appreciated

Silver Member

Post Number: 251
If and when you are truly and physically pointed to 121 W (using a satellite finding tool) and have the right elevation, do a "blind scan" not just a "Search all". I have the "blind Scan" feature avaialble in my Pan*sat clone; I do't know if your receiver has it. This WILL get all the TPs avaialble at 121W, and the TP list will be updated.

Silver Member

Post Number: 252
DN keys as posted by EVA above.
BEV Keys:
CD C7 63 31 18 A8 4F 26 F1 7B EC 58 E5 00 EC A1

53 89 06 D0 EF 83 CA D6 44 13 05 E6 7E 59 45 01

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
I have dish network also, I have one international channel which is on 121 and i can see that.

I have ESPN and so on, which is on Echostar 7 and i am getting there National Geographic which is on Echostar 8,10.

So i must be pointed at the right direction if i am getting channels on all three sat's.

But if i do the same on this, all i get to is one antenna.

Username: Purple

thanks MINN ROCK Violet

Silver Member

Post Number: 258
Harry: I have PM-ed you

Bronze Member
Username: Hellboy

Fg, Gf Aa

Post Number: 57
they hit dish network again any new keys?

Silver Member

Post Number: 262
DN Keys August 15 2006 at 6:12 PM:

N 0101 00:
A7 1E 90 2C 69 B6 A1 01 D3 3C 09 47 1C 0B B7 A0

N 0101 01: (Active)
47 43 5A EE 6E 48 BB F6 4C F1 0B 87 58 05 3A EB
BEV is unchanged since my last post

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
Nydas, I dont kno whow to write back to you alone. So i am writing here...

I got your message, i know how the channels show up. But i am asking, why it is not bringing the other channels ? how can i view all channels on all sat's ?

Username: Mikek

Thanks Nalin, But these keys are not working

Username: Mikek

I am Sorry Nalin, these are working.
Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Lebrimal

????? are they working o not??????

Silver Member

Post Number: 209
sounds like you guys are spending more time entering keys than anything else. and for what? local channels. lmao. Just order DN already

Silver Member

Post Number: 267
davidvandiesel: Your last advice earlier today was to discard Pan*sat and buy a View*sat. Now you are suggesting ordering DN. Do you think that the View*sat fix is temporary, and we are better off not having a FTA receiver?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
Nalin, can you help me with my situation as to why i am seeing only 119 sat and not 110 and 121. Leave that david guy.... he can order what ever he wants

Username: Seeba

hey any one can tell the Ariza 700 is up or when it will be up?

Silver Member

Post Number: 268
Harry: I am trying to help you. I am waiting for your answer re:
When you think you are seeing a separate 121 W, a separate 119 W, and a separate 110 W channel, is it confirmed by your screen? If you can report back on that, I will take the next step of ascertaining your problem and solution or may have further questions.
You may PM me by clicking on my name on the left and sending me a private message.

Silver Member

Post Number: 269
seeba: No BIN yet for Ariza 700 - true as of 1 hour ago. Keep on looking in this forum.

Silver Member

Post Number: 272
For Harry Carnet.

My information is that your Superdish is good for two satellites, usually 110 and 119. The newer Plus dish is good for three. For the third satellite, the recommendation has been that you should use a separate dish and point to either 61.5 (echo 3 eastern regions) or 148 (western regions). I have the following information in my personal archives downloaded from somewhere.

'Q: What if I want more HDTV channels or International channels?
A: The Dish 500 picks up both 110 and 119 satellites (orbital position) for all the regular programming and HDTV broadcasts. International channels and some new local channels are broadcast on satellites located at 61.5 and 148. You just choose the one that gives you the best unobstructed view. However, to pick up three satellites, you will need an 18 inch dish with an LNB in addition to the Dish 500 and a way to seamlessly connect both dishes to your receiver(s).
How you connect the two dishes depends on which type of LNB you have on the Dish 500. If you have the standard TWIN LNB (that doesn't have DP or DishPro printed on it), for one receiver you would connect one output from the Twin LNB to an SW-21 switch and one output from the LNB on the 18 inch dish to the other side of the SW-21 switch. For two receivers, you need a dual LNB on the 18 inch dish and a second SW-21 switch.
For more than two legacy receivers and a second dish, you can use the standard Quad LNB and two SW-21 switches to bring the signal from both dishes to two receivers. To have HDTV and/or international channels on up to 4 receivers, you could also use SW-64 switch. The SW-64 switch has 6 inputs and 4 outputs for up to 4 receivers.
If you have a new DP Twin LNB, or the DP Quad LNB on your Dish 500 you can use a DP Single LNB on the 18" dish and use the DP SW-21 switch to connect the two dishes. The DP SW-21 switch has two inputs and one output for the 6000U. You will need a DP adapter to connect the 6000U to the DP components. '

http://www.microyal.com/dp-34a-instal-istrn.jpg

The DP34 gets its power from the receiver, which should be on for the switch to work. You might want to consider putting a separate power supply to DP34. You might also consider using a DP3437 dishpro adaptor, connect to one outlet of your DP34 and power it separately. Then connect your old receiver to it. You can also put a DP33 or similar amplifier from the DP34 outlet before connecting one or two receivers.

Bronze Member
Username: Johnny67

I have the new keys for DN, I downloaded the new autoroll bin, nothing, no picture, Bev is good but DN is black, what is wrong, I have the VS platinum.

Bronze Member
Username: Muffdiver0311

Post Number: 22
Does anyone know what loader i should use for a viewsat xtreme, and what web site i should use

Bronze Member
Username: Morispastora

Thunder bay, Ontario Canada

GO TO VIEWSAT FIX RELEASE THREAD. THERE IS HOW AND WHEN .ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS

Gold Member

Post Number: 4075
Viewsat files have NO problems...all are pilot errors...Joe S, U need to wait for the autoroll to kick in while on DN channel...it sometimes takes an hour...and recheck your antenna settings and scans..if Bev is good, most likley U are impatient with DN keys and autoroll..

Bronze Member
Username: Johnny67

Post Number: 47
LK I left the receiver on echo 7 all night, I checked this morning and still nothing, I have reentered the keys over and over, I am no genious, any help from you would be great.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
Is there anyone who is using superdish with viewsat ? because when i connect directly from the wall to the viewsat i can see all three sat's... but it is freezing after a few minutes. if i have a splitter (between wall and the two receivers - viewsat and my original dish netowkr receiver).. it doesn't freeze.. but all i see then is just one sat.

So the power to DP34 is coming from my original dish network recevier, and if my viewsat alone is connected the switch is not getting any power.

What are people here who has no traditional dish network receivers to keep it out of freezing ? Any inputs ?

Username: Sandy12421

i have same pro but right now my fta dont work again mybe ey will be chang

Silver Member

Post Number: 273
Harry Carnet wrote today:
"Nalin,
All i want is some more power so that i can keep it up and running. why do i need a second dish for that.. doesn't make sense.
Thanks for your help, but i need to get the wire from the wall and give it power so that it doesn't freeze. is there a alternative suggestion"

In the long reply I gave you this morning (see above), I had indicated that the information I provided was from an authentic knowledgeble source. I also suggested to you
"You can also put a DP33 or similar amplifier from the DP34 outlet before connecting one or two receivers."
I do not know, if you tried this.
LK has also tried to help. It is unfortunate we have not been able to help enough. Perhaps Tyler or somebody more knowledgeable than me might have some more suggestions.

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 216
Harry Carnet
THIS DIAGRAM SHAOULD WORK I HAVE DONE THIS MANY TIMES ON BOTH DP-34 & DPP44. POST ME RIGHT AWAY IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR NEED A DIFFERENT WAY OF DOING IT. BUT LIKE I SAID, THIS SHOULD WORK, BUT I CAN GIVE YOU AN ALTERNATIVE IF NOT SUCCESSFUL.
U NEED A DP-34 AND DISEQC SWITCH SUCH AS 4X1 PANSAT SWITCH.
LET ME KNOW SOON...LOL Upload

Username: 420_buss

ANY NEW PANSAT BIN OR KEYS ,THANKS ALOT OR KEYS 4 LOCOLS

Username: 420_buss

NEED 4 PANSAT 2500A NOT A CLONE THANKS 420

Silver Member

Post Number: 230
there you go again bin chi. why do you have to always take up so much space. you want everyone to think you a genius hah.

Username: Pothole

Hey all.. new guy here.. i have a bev 3100 receiver, had a guy that fixed me all up, got one of those dish yellow cards (however on bell service), everything worked until recently when everyone went down. However, my guy has moved and now it appears there is a fix but i need to learn how to do this stuff (if possible). I know my sh** when it comes to comps just not receivers.

Question: looking all over for a good howto book for the bev 3100 receiver and what is required. However, not sure who makes this receiver or where to even look. Anyone have quick advise or a good link. I have looked at a lot of sites but do not really know what i am trying to find

thanks all

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
KEYSOO=34-CE-73-29-B7-A5-7B-7A
6B-60-A6-EE-42-95-C9-70==ACTIVE

Berry only keys u get,bin need to wait.......

Silver Member

Post Number: 217
Pot Hole, If your DN 3100 receiver went down, when we (FTA and DN) receivers went down (on June), that means you got ECM'ed, and your card got REV'ed on 109. No available hack for REV 109 at point point of time. Your card did not have blocker (such as PENGA), so it got updated to REV 109, while it was on the stream. You need a new card, if you want your 3100 back, and read more about this issue, before inserting another card and hooking-up your receiver to your DISH, otherwise, it will again update to REV-109. PS. I have 2 units of 3100 (ROM 102/REV-103), FTA's, and subbed DN (311 & 811-HD).

Harry Carnet, have you read and saw my illustration above? If you're having anymore trouble, I could give you more inputs on how to COMBINE DickNetwork and FTA receivers work at the same time. P.S. the reason why your viewsat is freezing because of switch and receiver incompatibility. Following the diagram above loops thru the DP34 switch, thereby, prevents hardwares issue, that explains why you have to use a Diseqc switch added to the set-up. Just cofigure your Viewsat's antenna set-up, and you should have TV

Good Luck... GONE to work!

Bronze Member
Username: Salam

Post Number: 17
Hello,

Need keys for DN. They have changed as of couple hours ago?

Do you know if these are correct keys please?

Thank you

Bronze Member
Username: Salam

Post Number: 18
Sorry, for last posting. They are correct keys.

Thank you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
THEY ARE NOT WORKING FOR ME?

Silver Member

Post Number: 275
For Keys go to the Keys Thread. New kesy at 7.10 pm today.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/259083.html

Username: Psurfin

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC , SANTO DOMINGO SANTO DOMING...

IS THERE ANY NEW BIN FOR PANSAT 2500. THANKS

Silver Member

Post Number: 283
JUAN LUIS GUZMAN ALVAREZ

Pansat Files
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/259162.html
Pansat
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/259395.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 290
Harry Carnet: At totalfta site there is a whole thread devoted to your problem. You will be requried to register.
http://www.totalfta.com/showthread.php?t=13599
For those of you who do not want to read a lot, the following summary might be relevant.
There have alwasy been some power supply problems with receivers and DP34. You are required to put a DN receiver on Port 1 for best results.
also suggested is ", just attach a DN IRD on port one (it dont have to be subed) and you issues should go away."
Finally I will quote verbatim, the following:-
"Agreed, I dont understand why posters dont understand what were telling them, as mentioned several of us including some mods here discussed this at lengh. Alto work arouds exist, the dp34 and a vs (whather its 1, 2, 3, or 4) of them attached will not work, and if it is its dumb luck.....because of the current draw of the switch itself. Once you start mixing diffrent brands of STBs in the mix Im sure the results will vary, however the 2 proven reliable ways are 1. Attach DN IRD to port1 or 2. install external power pack as you mentioned above."
Also suggested, is the fact that the power draw from the VS receiver under the new BIN might be excessive - something I pesronlly, would find it hard to beleive.
Best of luck Harry. It seems you will have to give your sytem better power (and be attentive to peple who try and help you)

Username: Bugs5254

Toronto, Ont Canada

NALIN,
i have a pansat 3000 is it only dss toy box you can download the new program. when its working?

Silver Member

Post Number: 296
bugs5254: You live in Toronto. If you are not sure of how to upload a new BIN (when it comes), you are better off going to a good FTA dealer or the Flea market and get the job done for $20-30.

Username: Tek_whack11

LK ...

I continue to lose this thread and need to locate it to continue my wait for the enevitable....

How can I continue to re-locate it? I end up using last time search efforts to re-locate it and get lucky every time. I look for everyone's posting names for help in making a find (to exact a search hit) then I try to narrow it down by adding details to find a current one. I just wonder if this is what everyone else does to relocate the "important threads" this is what I wonder if this is what everyone else does or if I am missing something ... here....

p.s. I am going to Vegas soon and I am gonna lay a bet down for you (no kidding)

Just wondering if there is more to this than I thought...

p.s. Pink Floyd - Bye Bye Blue Sky is Playing on the radio right now!

Kindness to you and all others ... tek_whack11

Silver Member

Post Number: 221
CLICK FAVORITE - ADD to FAVORITE - OK.
(That's all you need to do).
Go back to favorites and click the link to go back to this thread.

Username: Silverfox62

Kentucky

anyone have the keys locals are out

Username: Loko100

Silver" try to shut it off from the power oulet and turn it back on it work for me!!

Kentucky

ty saulito for your reply i tried it and still nothing any other ideas?

Username: Dingo

alguien tiene las llaves de hoy ya se fueron los locales

Now they are gone, it work for a couple of hours but nuttin still SORRY!!!

Does any body got the new keys yet???

Bronze Member
Username: Simikang

Post Number: 40
D/N

84 4E 77 C8 56 91 5F BC 08 DE 10 D6 D2 91 7E F7

N 0101 01:

1B F9 96 E9 A3 67 69 A7 9D FC CB 37 BC EE 6B 91

BEV

06 05 48 68 24 C9 39 40 E9 47 F0 90 83 2B F7 BF

53 89 06 D0 EF 83 CA D6 44 13 05 E6 7E 59 45 01

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
N ONE HAVE THE KEYS?

Username: Tangster007

Does anyone know if there is a local channel fix for Megasat Pro? I've tried the new keys with no luck. Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Vinidomine

Post Number: 153
nope

Kentucky

keys didnt work for me anyone have them?

Bronze Member
Username: Monst

Post Number: 93
Updated keys

DISHNET Key: 96 is active

KEY86: 84 4E 77 C8 56 91 5F BC 08 DE 10 D6 D2 91 7E F7
KEY96: 98 F5 81 B3 1E 96 00 3C 67 59 AE 1E D5 2E 1F D2 (Active)

BEV Key : 86 is active

AUX86: 06 05 48 68 24 C9 39 40 E9 47 F0 90 83 2B F7 BF (Active)
AUX96: 53 89 06 D0 EF 83 CA D6 44 13 05 E6 7E 59 45 01

Username: Kevin2323

Those are the new keys:

Dish Network:

0101 00: (Active)

84 4E 77 C8 56 91 5F BC 08 DE 10 D6 D2 91 7E F7

0101 01:

98 F5 81 B3 1E 96 00 3C 67 59 AE 1E D5 2E 1F D2

Username: Oscarman

dumb question from a VS plat. newbie....

I've been changing keys daily now. I had all channels last wkend...then gone by Monday. Should the PPVs be working?

anyone?

Username: Pixiipanther

remember not what you preceived, but what you ought to now beleive..

Username: Oscarman

Post Number: 7
huh?

Username: Sleym

new keys please, anyone.

Bronze Member
Username: Zunna

Post Number: 47
has the fix for pansat here yet!!??

Bronze Member
Username: Socrates2k1

Post Number: 14
No fix for Pansat, just yet

Be patient, please

Silver Member

Post Number: 306
There is no fix for Pansat yet. There is one more receiver called Sonicview 1000, with a Viewsat compatible CPU and a new BIN out today.
Some people are trying to promite a "Pantec VE" as a viewsat clone. I have not seen any such device, but even if there exists one, it will not be compatible with the old Pantec which many have and certainly this new BIN will not be usable on the old Pantec. Wait till experts have tested, before you buy or install anything.

Bronze Member
Username: Kashif4u

Post Number: 82
What about cool sat? ny fix for cool sat?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us