Archive through December 22, 2005

Unregistered guest
Hi all.

Urgently looking for unblock code for LG V 8824W or LG V 782W - dvd/ video. Can anyone help?

Anonymous

Hi all,

Can anyone help please this is urgent, i need a code for my DVD player Philips 580..to be multi regional player.

Big thank u.

Anonymous

Does anyone know how to unlock a Philips DVD580m/051 to multiregion Player?............Please help is urgent. my email: taiwokehinde@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to unlock a LG DVD LH D6230 to multiregion Player?............Please help is urgent. my email: fafangio@hotmail.com

Anonymous

hi, does anyone have the code to make my Panasonic DMR-E55 multi regional?
please send to wigan_2004@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Hi !
Can anyone help me convert my DVD to Multi-Region - it's a Kenwood DVD/CD Player DV-402 DVF-3530 - bought in Australia - problem is I'm now in the UK!!
Thanks

Username: Jorg

Post Number: 1
I recently bought a panasonic DMR EH50 DVD recorder, and woul like to burn dvd's. DOES ANYONE HAVE THE CODE TO UNLOCK COPYRIGHT?
Additionally, could anyone help me unlock it so it will be multi region.

thanks

Unregistered guest
Hi all, anyone knows the region hack code for panasonic dvd-s47 ?

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know the code for a Hitachi DV-S522U.
We have important cartoons to watch.
Thanks

DVDGeek
Unregistered guest
I've done a little research and found this site a decent source of information. Make your DVD Region Free in seconds. Use simple DVD handset codes to free your DVD player and watch films from all over the world. Hundreds of fantastic DVD Codes in one reliable database.

It unlocked my old Matsui anyway. Must buy another one!

Anonymous

Hello,

There seem to be a lot of requests for a hack for SONY DVP-N5355/DVP-NS355 and no replies. Allow me to add to that list of enquiries and ask another question. Does anyone out there actually know the hack code who is willing to share it FREE OF CHARGE? (Its not a business mate and PayPal's security is fucked anyway). Or should I and fellow Sony owners give up and save ourselves further frustration?

Thanks.

Anonymous

Hello,

There seem to be a lot of requests for a hack for SONY DVP-N5355/DVP-NS355 and no replies. Allow me to add to that list of enquiries and ask another question. Does anyone out there actually know the hack code who is willing to share it FREE OF CHARGE? (Its not a business mate and PayPal's security is fucked anyway). Or should I and fellow Sony owners give up and save ourselves further frustration?

Thanks.

Username: Theprodigalbum

Enniscorthy, County Wexford Ireland

Post Number: 2
Hi, I read your post and hope that this will help.

1. Turn your machine on with no tapes or discs present.
2. On your remote control press the set up button.
3. On your remote control press the right navigation arrow button( next to the enter button) until you get to the System Info Screen.
4. Read the on screen list and you should find that it ends at "Loader Version"
5. On your remote control type in 1 1 0 1 - This should then add an additional item of Region Code to your list.
6. On your remote control type in which ever one of the following that you need....

0 - For region free.
1 - USA, Canada
2 - Japan, Europe, South Africa, Middle East, Greenland
3 - S.Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Parts of South East Asia
4 - Australia, New Zealand, Latin America (including Mexico)
5 - Eastern Europe, Russia, India, Africa
6 - China

7. On your remote control press Enter to confirm.
8. Exit the setup program slip in the disc you wanted to watch and you should be all set.

Again I hope this helps.
All the best

Kev.
The ProdigalBum

Unregistered guest
Hi!! I need the codes to unlock my DVD sony DPV-NS50P. I'm from latin america. please answer to my e-mail, thanks!!!

Anonymous

Well as I see people don't want to help others but they are trying to make money on this discussion board. However if pople wanted to spend money they would have bought multiregional DVD player or whatever. So if there is anyone who wants to help please write the code for LG DR7922W or don't bother. Thanks.

Unregistered guest
can smb tell me regionfree hack for panasonic s47?
thanks

Anonymous

can someone please tell me the regionfree hack for hyundai hu-9000.
please send it to my e-mail: orensag@gmail.com

thanks.

Unregistered guest
PANASONIC DVD DMR-E55 users ATTENTION PLEASE !!!
you need to buy a remote chip to get multi-region i'm afraid :/

HomeHelp
Unregistered guest
panasonic s47. Checked everywhere just because I was bored. No code dude. Sorry.

Unregistered guest
Hello, anyone knows the region hack code for Sony DVP-NS570 ?

Unregistered guest
Anyone out there smart enough to get a working hack for the region code for a Kenwood DVR-6300? Checked everywhere but to no avail.

Expat
Unregistered guest
I tried Skookum's instructions for my brand-new Philips PET710. Worked like a charm! If it hadn't, I would have taken the unit back to the store, as I have no use for a DVD-player that can only play a part of my collection. Thanks very much, Skookum, you digital Robin Hood.

Anonymous

HI!
Anyone knows the region hack code for NORCENT DP-315

Anonymous

HELLO
ANYONE KNOW THE CODE TO SET MY DVD RECORDER TO MULTIREGION.
IT IS AN LG-RH7823W.

Anonymous

Anyone knows Philips HDRW 720 DVD Recorder's multi region code?

Anonymous

Anyone knows Philips HDRW 720 DVD Recorder's multi region code?

Anonymous

Panasonic SC-PM 91 D, it's the changer thing, and I need a region crack bad, really fast. I am frustrated out of my wits, I've had the thing for 4 months, and it's blocked on region 2. I have all these US and HK/China DVDs, and can't play any of them. plz help. at least similar, I'm sure the chipset is present in a lot of other panasonic models.

Unregistered guest
HEY GUYS! I HAVE A PANASONIC LS50. HOW CAN I UNLOCK IT? PLEASE, PLEASE HELP. vbiruel@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Please i need help tp unlock a Panasonic dvd-s27
so i can play dvds from the USA etc
i have been told this cant be done on a panasonic but if anyone knows of a way
would love to hear from you
thanks

Username: N0v0n

Top secret, Top secret USA

Post Number: 5
The name of the place is...

www.dvdexploder.com

every rule has an exception...

Unregistered guest
I have my HP laptop and I would like to watch dvd movies from region2.How can I unlock the regions on my Laptop?
Thanks

Username: N0v0n

Top secret, Top secret USA

Post Number: 6
@sofinan
Download DVDdecrypter & DVDShrink...
Place your DVD in the laptop hit DVDdecrypter and it should decrypt your DVD. First check the manual if it works.
You can also try DVDShrink first, but again, read the instructions.

Let me know

Username: Falque

I come from US to France. How can I Make up my DVD player Coby 7050 multiregion (or in region 2)? You can answer me on my adress : falque@bouygtel.fr
Thank you very much

Anonymous

hi i have panasonic LS50 dvd player please help me unlock it

Username: Guangzhouboy

I'm looking for a way to hack my Philips DVD recorder type HDWR720 Anyone who can help me?

Many thanks.

Zuluop
Unregistered guest
Does anyone have a regionhack for the Philips DVDR3355 ??
Is it in the paysite dvdexploder?

Please help.
Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Zuluop

Unregistered guest
can anyone tell me how to unlock a philips dvdr80

Mylesc
Unregistered guest
Hi,

Could anyone help me..we have looked everywhere but can not seem to find a code to unlock (multiregion) for a sharpe dvrw250. It is the rw version of the dv250.....Leave a msg here if u can it would be much appreciated...

Unregistered guest
Hey guys

Please, please, please help me here and thus preventing me from going totally and utterly insane with frustration!! I recently got a Panasonic DVD Recorder, DMRES10 free with a new plasma tv..but you guessed it the only snag is that it is a region 2. I have so many region 1 and 4 DVDs that I just HAVE to make this particular DVD recorder multi region or it is absolutely zero use to me. Before I either (a) just sell the stupid thing or (b) throw it out of the window in sheer frustration is there anyone out there who can possible point me in the right direction as to how the hell I make a Panasonic DVD Recorder, DMRES10 multi region???!!!

please email all suggestions to me at tim_uk1979@yahoo.co.uk

Many, many thanks to anyone out there who has the answer!!

Unregistered guest
Can any one help me to unblock my LG Recorder DR4812W modle

Unregistered guest
TO UNLOCK LG RH7823W AND ALLOW MULTI REGION:

1. Press Setup on remote
2. Move to the Lock icon and stay there
3. Press '0' seven times
4. A message will appear - press Enter

Yay!

Unregistered guest
Actually I think the above might work for any LG recorder. I've heard that for one model you only press '0' five times.

Good luck!

Blueku
Unregistered guest
Okay, GOT A QUESTION, I have a Pioneer DVR-531 NTSC version movies play fine, PAL movies play in black and white. Now how do I fix this and if I have to unlock the region code on it where can I find it for this unit

Unregistered guest
Hi Does anyone know how to unlock TOSHIBA SD-P1600 DVD Player. It is currently running NTSC and I want it to run PAL for all region disc.

Seanz
Unregistered guest
Be careful all. dvdexploder.com does not help. I paid their fee and only after that I discovered that they dont even have an unlocking code for my DVD, which is a JVC model.

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me make my panasonic dmr e55 multi regional. Thanks

Anonymous

Does anybody know how I can make my brand new UK Philips DVDR3305/05 multi-region?

Please post, or email mactheknife2004@hotmail.co.uk

Many Thanks

I come from US to France. How can I Make up my DVD player Coby 7050 multiregion (or in region 2)? You can answer me on my adress : falque@bouygtel.fr
Thank you very much

please help
Unregistered guest
Can anyone please help me to unlock my BenQ de325 to make it multi-region?

Thank you very much in advance.

Unregistered guest
do any of you have the code to unlock a
sony dvp - ns575p. appreciate any help
that u can provide me..

Unregistered guest
do any of you have the code to unlock a
sony dvp - ns575p. appreciate any help
that u can provide me..

Username: Moise

ConstantaRomania

i have an EMPREX internal drive and want to set for multi region if poss.

thankyou

Unregistered guest
Hi I have a Tevion DR 2004 home theatre set to region 2, can somebody help me to make it multi region. Thanks

Anonymous

Philips DVDR3355. How to make it Region free.
Answering post

A) Turn on the dvd with no disk inside, wait until no-disk is displayed, Press "0009" + press "ok"
on the screen you can now see the information of region and version

B) Turn on the dvd with no disk inside, wait until no-disk is displayed,
Press "0086000"
Press "ok" button

Now the DVD is regionfree ( region 0)
(The last digit in the code is the region
for example 0086002 is region 2)

Unregistered guest
Thank you very much James Hamilton. I followed your instructions for the LG RH7823W DVD recorder (posted on Thursday 29 September) and it worked brilliantly - thanks again for your help

Unregistered guest
i've got a cheap apex...the cheapest one they make i think...i was surprised to find that it plays vcds....i wonder if the regional coding can be turned off

chuck geeeeeeeeeee
Unregistered guest
it's an apex ad-1110

Unregistered guest
would someone tell me the logic of having 5CD/DVD panasonic SA-HT928 home theatre sound system without continouos play. I'm regreting having bought it. I was thinking 5DVD/CD changer should have continouos play.

Zs
Unregistered guest
Could you help me to make region free my Kenwood DVF-8100 dvd player?
Thanks in advance,
Zs

Unregistered guest
does anyone know how to unlock my dvd recorder
LG DR7922W so that it can be region free. thanking you in advance

Unregistered guest
could anyone tell me how to make my Samsung E218 dvd player multi region

Post Number: 3
Thank you very much

Unregistered guest
hi, does anyone know the code to make a bush dvd/combi DVRHS02 into a multi region player. thanks

Ichiban
Unregistered guest
Hi, does anyone have a region crack or vcd crack for the Tevion TSDVD1300? Thanks.

Arena
Unregistered guest
I'm looking for the code for Insignia IS-DVD100121 recorder to play multi region. It would be greatly appreciated.

Nile116
Unregistered guest
Does anyone knows how to unlock GO VIDEO VR4940 DVD. Please reply to:nile116@netzero.com. Thanks

Username: Milesbeverley

I have a Pioneer DVR-530H-S dvd recorder. Does anyone have the code to play muli region? Please reply to miles.beverley@web.de. Thank you.

Anonymous

I have a Panasonic TV/DVD player combo. model PV-DM2093. Anyone have the code to make it region-free? Thanks

Dsuomi
Unregistered guest
DVD REMOTE HACK.COM is a scam. Paid my money and no reply. Does anyone have PAnasonic SA HT 500 unlock code?

Please

Anonymous

Could anyone tell me how to unlock the vault at my local bank so I could walk in and take all the money??

BTW, it's a Model SAM-99-XL-333098 vault.

Oh, and this is an extremely URGENT request.

Oh, and could you take the time to email me your response as well, as I can't be bothered to check back here.

Ok, thanks very much.

Anonymous

Hi -

Can someone please tell me how to unlock my Toshiba - SD 3980 from Region 1 to Region 5 or Region 0/ ALL?

Appreciate all your help!!
Thanks!
Anupam283@gmail.com

Unregistered guest
hey im frustrated as hell. im in australia and just bought the chappelle show and got it shipped from america. its region 1, and wont play on my dvd player. please help...its an AWA w990 ... please help!!!!!!!! email me please on ropeabull@hotmail.com..... thankyou... oh and one more thing, does anyone know if there is a code for xboxs, to play multi region dvds too???? please get back to me asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

agu fungus
Unregistered guest
I have a Phillips Magnavox DVD400AV02. Can anyone help me make it region free?

Send me an email: huambaag@yahoo.com

Viking Wrath
Unregistered guest
Does anybody know how to unlock the playstation 2 dvd player and the LG LHD6231 player?

Aswer to asatru84@hotmail.com

Anonymous

Hello there, can anyone tell me how to unlock my Panasonic DMR E55 and make it multi-region? It is currently stuck on Zone 2. Thanks

Unregistered guest
Hello there, can anyone tell me how to unlock my Panasonic DMR E55 and make it multi-region? It is currently stuck on Zone 2. Please email me on jberti@hotmail.com. Thanks

Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me the procedure to convert my Alba DVD65 to multi region.

Thank you

Unregistered guest
any 1 have code for panasonic SC-HT330 DVD.Would be grateful.

thank you

Username: Avenos

please can anybody tell me the procedure to convert my panasonic dvd s-40 to multi region.
thank you

Username: Avenos

please can anybody tell me the procedure to convert my panasonic dvd s-40 to multi region.
thank you. my email is kunleavenos@yahoo.ca

GioSasja
Unregistered guest
ARENA: Most of the Insignias can be made region free by pushing setup, then right 3 times to get to "preferences" page, then 9653, and up or down to change region (zero is region-free). Hope this works; good luck!

Jacq
Unregistered guest
Can anyone e-mail me instructions on how to make my Alba dvd 73 player multi regional. Thanks
jboyd70@hotmail.com

John Do
Unregistered guest
try www.panasonic-remote-hack.co.uk

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know the unlocking code for Panasonic Dvdr Combi PAN-DMRES30, please.

Unregistered guest
can any one email me how to make my samsung dvd-v645k region free.
thanks

Unregistered guest
Hello everyone! I need the codes to unlock my DVD sony DPV-NS50P. I'm from latin america. Please, answer to my e-mail, thanks in advance

Username: Him_mcr_fan

Nashville, Tn

Someone please help me! My mom just payed a whole bunch of money to get me a dvd from england and it is region 2, and I need a code to unlock my dvd player. I need a code for Mintek MDP-1750. My mom will be so mad if she finds out I cant play the dvd, and I would get the code myself, but I don't have money to join that website and get it. Please email it to me.
Mychemicalromancejunkie@hotmail.com

MINTEK MDP-1750
PLEASE I NEED THE CODE TO MAKE IT MULTI REGIONAL!!!

Unregistered guest
I tried Skookum's instructions for a Philips PET710...but it doesn't work.... Which button is ment with the 'enter' button?
Please please help! Thanks.
ingeplessers@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to make my SYLVANIA SRD4900 DVD/CD Combo region free?
Or, does anyone know whether this model has been sold using other brands and model names?

Thanks a lot, flitz.flitz@web.de

Andrew Bz
Unregistered guest
can someone please give me the code to play all region dvds on my sony playstation 2? thank you

Unregistered guest
I have a collection of unlock codes that I bought on the net. It actually had my player in it's collection, and surprisingly, it worked. If it can be of any help to anyone, drop me a e-mail and I will send you a copy. I don't garentee that yours is listed, or that it will work, but I do garentee that I won't send you a virus. saipan1@gmail.com

Wavey
Unregistered guest
Hello!

Any one know if the Pioneer VR-930H-S can be un-locked?

Anonymous

Hi, I'm new here and just looking for a fairly quick answer. I have just bought a Sony DAV-DZ100 home theatre kit. Is there ANY way (code, disc, remote etc) that this dvd can be made region free? )I have a slightly older Sony dvd and I changed it through a remote I bought online in Ireland a few years back - but I can't remember the website address!!) If anyone knows if this can be done, I would really appreciate any info. Thanks in advance.

DavidHarper
Unregistered guest
I think dvdexploder has just cracked that one. Check out their sample page and make enquiries after that:

www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

They worked for me - and with great customer services as well, which is a wonder in this day and age! They've even got Sony & Panasonic DVD recorder unlock codes in their database. I'm a member if you can't tell.

Unregistered guest
Hi,
I am looking for the code to unlock the region restriction for Philips DVP5900 device.
Does someboday know where to find the information how to unlock the region restriction to get a multi-region DVD player?

Username: Venom

Can anyone please help me to unlock my BenQ de325 to make it multi-region?

my email - seow545@yahoo.com.sg

THANK YOU

Username: Bobby999

PLEASE HELP I LOVE TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE MY NEW TOSHIBA RD-XS32 DVD RECORDER MULITREGION? ANY HELP PLEASE EMAIL foxyfire999@tiscali.co.uk

Username: Venom

Haave found the unlock for BENQ De325 -

First is to power up your recorder and press "INPUT" to switch the display to "Cam1" and press "OK", Next press "3 2 5 0" and press "OK", finally you would see the display to "000" and your player is now a multi-region player.. Think by pressing the 325 is the model number, pressing 0 is multi-region, pressing 1 is code 1, 3 is code 3 and so on....

rdrhelp
Unregistered guest
I desperately need an unlock code for the Sony RDR-HX510. Would somebody please post it here!

ChrisFine
Unregistered guest
What about the Philips DVDR70? I've looked everywhere for that one.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us