Using Jvvh 2.09 2700 bin for fortec...

Bronze Member
Username: Thakkar2000

Post Number: 45
Jvvh 2.09 2700 bin modded for Fortec/2500 use
http://www.totalfta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68968

has anyone loaded this bin on fortec lifetime ultra? and did BEV n DISH work??
thanks

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 378
I have read that it works. I am going to test when I get home from work.
freedomfta.net has a thread dedicated to it and the person who posted it there has tested it and says it works.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11709
There are 3 totally different 209 bins...

BL 209...for genuine 2700 receivers
Pansat 2700 bin 209 Bev/DN AR fix with GC keys...5 Sept

209v1 w tivo...for Pansat 2700 clones
2700 CLONES file 209v1 here....6 Sept 2007

jvvh 209....for converted 2500-2700 receivers
2500 to 2700 jvvh-209 - serial port Bev Fix 9-5-07

They are all here in this 1 link......and clearly marked..
http://www.dsscommunity.co*m/forums/viewforum.php?f=31 (remove the * in link)

THESE 3 FILES ARE NOT INTERCHANGEABLE...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
thanks LK.....eatfish i will also try it out today evening...keep me posted on how things go on ur end.

Silver Member
Username: Banej

Post Number: 276
i just wish that BL added A/R for GC, but he only added the keys

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
hey LK

i tried loading the bin however i got green line going across the receiver display. i loaded jvvh 209 version. I have fLU ..haven't converted it to pansat or anything and have been runing bin 293_T.....what should i do...appreciate ur help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 277
t23 you first have to convert it to PS2700 with j27_205_1.bin and than load 209
here are the instructions:

1. Open/Run the Blacklist updater included
2. Make sure BIN is Selected not BOOT you are writing a Bin
3. Click select BIN
4. Choose j27_205_1.bin
5. Reboot reciever, on first light/dash, Click write bin. let it write
When it is done, Be PATIENT!!!! let it reboot after 2-3 minutes you will see B-75 Flash on display of reciever.
6. Click select BIN
7. Choose jvvh_209_1.bin
8. Reboot reciever on first light Click write bin. let it write. let it reboot after 1 minute you will see B-75 Flash on display of reciever.
9. now Rewrite your Channel list back, BUT, BIG BUT, you must now select the 2700 settings in Channel master.
10. reconnect to Tv, select default key from parental options(key menu) let it roll
11. wait for next round

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
i will try that...THANKS for the help bane j

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
hi man
i followed ur instructions n stuff...things loaded well...now when i go into installation...it only shows me 2-3 satellite things (Nimq 1/Echo110). how do i get Echo 3 (61.5) in thr. and where do go to change the setting to 2700. thanks alot man.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
wowo...i got the list...cable wasnt connected properly....however..and where do go to change the setting to 2700. thanks alot man.

Silver Member

Post Number: 278
no problem. its funny how these FLU boxes never die, there are always alternatives for them. in two years we gonna clone our FLU into PS900 HD

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
thats true lol..i have screwed up thousands of times ..yet it gets back up like nothing ever happened to it:-)....lets not jinx it though!thanks again..

btw..where do i go to change the setting to 2700 as u said....whrs channel master??

Silver Member

Post Number: 279
after you are finished with flashing. you need to do a factory default. after that scan the sats you need. the scanning is much faster than you had before because now its a PS2700

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
its working perfectly!!!..thx again!

Bronze Member
Username: Babulal

Post Number: 40
Hey guys, what is the need to convert a Fortec Lifetime Ultra reciever to a Pansat 2700? Isn't there a fix out for BEV for FLU? I'm trying to understand why people are "converting" over to pansat and if I should do the same.

Thanks for the help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 280
there is no more support for Fortec Star Ultra or PS2500. Only way to watch your tv is if you convert your FLU into PS2700 (because the support is still active for 2700)

Bronze Member
Username: Babulal

Post Number: 41
Thanks...when you say support, I'm assuming any new bin files, keys, etc. will not come out for FLU anymore..Also, after following your steps above to convert to pansat 2700..I can then use 2700 bin files going forward, right? Just making sure.

Username: Poiuyt1

Post Number: 4
Hi, I followed the following steps:

1. Open/Run the Blacklist updater included
2. Make sure BIN is Selected not BOOT you are writing a Bin
3. Click select BIN
4. Choose j27_205_1.bin
5. Reboot reciever, on first light/dash, Click write bin. let it write
When it is done, Be PATIENT!!!! let it reboot after 2-3 minutes you will see B-75 Flash on display of reciever.
6. Click select BIN
7. Choose jvvh_209_1.bin
8. Reboot reciever on first light Click write bin. let it write. let it reboot after 1 minute you will see B-75 Flash on display of reciever.
9. now Rewrite your Channel list back, BUT, BIG BUT, you must now select the 2700 settings in Channel master.
10. reconnect to Tv, select default key from parental options(key menu) let it roll
11. wait for next round

I got the following:
1. never get B-75 but only 5 instead.
2. not able to write the second file ( jvvh _209 ). I got writing failed message.

could you please let me know as well, how to save my channels and upload later on.
I have a Multistory DV3 , I do not know if this is a Panasat , Fortec or what ? It was working with panast 2500a clone files though.

Thanks,

Username: Reggiep

Post Number: 8
If your forctec is already converted all you do to flash the jvvh_2009 bin is turn the receiver on and press download right away when the first b appears on your receiver, from what i seen it worked and it flashed, if you wait a awhile it will say connection has failed.
And eddy use the ftsbloader for forctec. That is if your recevier is already converted to a 2700 clone.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us