Pansat 2500 info....better upgrade soon

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7479
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to start my announsment with fair and as always true future FTA.!
I have been opened to public not only for future updates, but I was too open about our techonolgy information as far as memory and speed wise.
Plase understand are situation in regards to our oldest models.
Pansat 1500A.
Pansat 2500A.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those are the Models getting close to be out of memory, I am not saying you guys wont have picture from today or tomorrow, but would recomend to upgrade with newer units. Soon or later it will be out of not support, but out of memory.
For those units we will release 2 SW Version for each models,
Example X-85BL-BEV will work only on BEV!
Example X-85BL-DN will work only on DN !
Same way will be for Pansat 1500A too!
Those units ONLY will provide picture seperatly for DN and BEV.
I am sure 3 years of none stop support paidoff the receiver it self.! Those are the units are giving the longest picture to end user in this hobby history! Even DTV time no one had the luck to watch that much longer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other units dont worry about it, and please DO NOT start rumors out there, by giving out wrong model information with memory issue!
About listed Models
Pansat 3500SD b-80
Pansat 2800A
Pansat 2700A
For those units I am sure lots of people had some rebooting problems and slow speed and scanning issues.
We did Improved better than any receivers exist in a market for both speed,
Satellite Quick Scann, EPG, and stability.
My next project will be to work on 6000 and 5000 our PVR models with much better improvments!

Regards,
Blacklist

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 853
I just updated the 3500 last night it is better now than it has been in a while ever has been LoL No rebooting, frezzing YET.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 7491
Thats right folks...soon your 1500-2300 and 2500 Pansats will require 2-3 bins...if U want Dishnet and Bev or Globecast...Pansat is screwing U again, so U go buy a new receiver..

screw them....buy a Viewsat Ultra, or the Extreme or 7000...any viewsat..

Pansat owners must be getting tired of shi*tty EPG, bins, no software support, etc...smarten up!

Silver Member
Username: Boricua_power

AGUADILLAPUERTO RICO

Post Number: 524
There is so many people who dont learn and go buy another pansat instead they should buy any viewsat that has better support and always improving their bins take LK advice and dont buy no more pansat smart up.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 818
I only had my 2500 since 2005, so much for that 3 years of watching tv thing. But gotta admit, it did pay for itself many times over already. Everyone should take BL's advice and upgrade to a newer, better unit....a viewsat.

Bronze Member
Username: Subzerocdn

Post Number: 41
Sounds like a repeat of the infamous clone kill on genuine boxes.
Me thinks BL is testing the waters no push back from users = screwing the owners of the 2500 if they chirp you'll get TV back. If the "memory limitations" on the unit require separate bins why were the bins not released with the other bins? Because they want to to buy the 2800 with working EPG...lol ...do upgrade to a box that works as advertised. I don't think your next box should come from Pancrap

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1708
I think this is positive peice of news for Pansat 2500A and clone owners. By reducing the functionality of the receiver to one provider only, a good majority who only view one or the other provider will benefit from a reasonably small BIN with more memory to spare and work with for buffering. It will give the 2500A another lease of life.
Only time will tell.

Silver Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 294
If you own a 2500...

Need to pay your due to PANIE....

All the things are so cheap now whats it matter.

And it still does what it was ment to do...

Love my 2500....

LK=Sea-man,all his sidekicks swallow.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 821
Having said that, as long as BL continues to make bins for DN, I'll still use my 2500.

Silver Member

Post Number: 302
Hell yeah me too.

Silver Member

Post Number: 303
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Bombats

Post Number: 13
Remember someone named LK that lived and swore by the pansat and how many did you sell for them. Now you chastise them...seems to me they work fine and they were the first fix for this ecm....so LK, please keep your mouth shut and help people...stop bashing...thank you for your undivided attention Benedict Arnold

Silver Member
Username: Pjk

Post Number: 107
Still have a couple of 2500A's... Features s*ck compared to new models, but, does the job... The only reason I would toss the 2500A's would be when I upgrade my tv to a hd 1080p which will need an hd receiver to get hd broadcast, but, for $ 500, that's pretty steep right now... Hopefully the HD FTA receivers drop in price... soon...

Gold Member

Post Number: 7497
bombats...At one time Pansat was a worthy receiver and I did recommend it...but things change and so does my opinion with it!...I do NOT have TUNNEL Vision and am NOT stuck in the past or the twilight zone..so forgive me, if I have changed my opinions because Pansat has changed their quality..

U might as well call 75% of Americans "Benedict Arnold" too, U fuuuking retard!...they liked George W Bush once too, but have changed their opinions too!

yeah I'd use any FTA receiver for as long as I could...hell, throw it in the garage or by the pool, just to throw it on when U are really not interested in anything special or of quality ..I still use a small old 13 inch TV in my shed, just for ha ha's, when i'm tinkering with something..so if it still works, use it..just don't buy another Pansat!

Bronze Member
Username: Alwyzlosty

Post Number: 52
I have the pnst2500a and for some reason I am not getting any echo 119 any suggestions, It has been liek that since I got it up and running I beleive I have the 286 bin I have 2 lnb's I just don't know what I have set up wrong am wanting to watch the ufc fight and it is on the echo 119 any help would be wonderful thanks oh, I do get the other ppv's xxx and other channel on 110

thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 7507
U need to aim the LNB to 119, run cable from LNB to a disque switch, configure receiver antenna/LNB/disque/Dish settings and scan the 119 satelite for channels..and update to the 289 bin..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
thats cool LK my message hit home ...judging by your reaction you just proved to me your here for the money like they all are...the almighty LK lives in a shed with a 13 in. tv and a pansat....yep you heard it from his mouth...and by the way LK you should show a little control...was it not you crying last year that people would swear and throw darts at you....YOUR A JOKE BUDDY....IT IS FREE TV RETARD STOP COMPLAINING...sorry for the caps people this guy lives in a shed....

Silver Member
Username: Pachacartier

Post Number: 160
guys how much you paid for either pansat2500 or pansat2700 . dont cry you already redeamed your money. you watched lot of free tv and still you watch . it's like fourniture are you gonna by a matteress for life time no you change them from time to time . and biside it high definition time too . i m owner of more than 3 pansats and i i bought viewsta since the infamous down we had through summer . i love viewsat now and thanx pansat . that's all

Bronze Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 100
God, I only paid 60$ Canadian for mine

Gold Member

Post Number: 7519
bombat..U immigrant, learn to read...u are illiterate...I NEVER said I live in a shed...i said "Tinkering" in a shed..I have 3 homes in the US.. and rental property ...in my 2 sheds I do things like sharpen blades, fix mower, store generator, power washer, and use grinder, vice etc...something an immigrant like u wouldn't know about....and BTW, I have 6 TV's IN my house and 3 others OUTSIDE the house (shed, garage, and pool side) ...and FTA is NOT about FREE TV, unless u are poor, which I am NOT......FTA is a hobby to "tinker" with....U are a RETARD!

BTW...tinker does not mean live..learn ENGLISH kid..

no time for U now or ever again....must get ready to go to the Superbowl!...and "tinker" there"...LMAO

Silver Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 240
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1031629#POST1031629

Posted on Saturday, February 03, 2007 - 11:12 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and nalin..take that smelly stinking camel back with U..and all them sand fleas too!

Nalin I am senior to U...U are a newbie...U leave!...I was doing satellite and FTA and posting here before U learned how to spell "LK"...U leave, and again don't forget your camel and sand fleas!...immigrant bich!...I would not ever leave this site as long as u are here..U MUST leave...U are NOT wanted, liked or even know FTA!...This site was MUCH better before U got here..and I am NOT the ONLY one who feels that way, there are many!

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1031631#POST1031631

LK: Take your seniourity and gold somewhere else. You do not frightnen me, or any body else.
Everybody knows you are the trouble maker.
I told you a dozen times to go and take your medication and not drink.

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1031646#POST1031646

LK, you are getting racist while talking to Nalin...may i know why? what you wanna show us by saying him, "immigrant" , "camel" and "sand" ????

we know u 2 r doing greta job but this is not a place to fight and specialy getting racist...

hope u wont mind...

Sean...U don't understand something here..nalin does NOT even TEST FTA (by her own admission)...she knows NOTHING...only can copy/paste my info and others info..

as far as the keys go..I am a Keymaster..I log the stream and post the new keys to various sites!...Nalin does NOT!...she doesn't even know how to!...she only copies them from Keymaster or another site..

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1031965#POST1031965

I will never co-operate with her...she had damaged too many receivers here with her BOGUS info!...myself and others here have witnessed her bogus posts MANY times!....she's an immmigrant who came here and and is a newbie here compared to me, and now is trying to push me out!...typical immigrant thinking!...keep listening to her,but don't ask me for help when U ned a jtag or other help..

U people need to make a decision...the immigrant or me, PRFRMNJ (notice he's not posting here now because of nalin!), an lose others too..we cannot be in the same room as nalin..I've nbeen here over 3 years, no immigrant newbie is going to PUSH me out...nalin and all her buds dsscommunity, LK Suxit, and all the other troublemaker nicks she uses..

WE WANT NALIN

WE WANT NALIN

WE WANT NALIN

WE WANT NALIN

WE WANT NALIN

WE WANT NALIN

It funny here you think we all one in the same... It's are ace in the hole. We grow in numbers but you are ignorant to that due to the One user theory. LOL Cool by us!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
The boy LK is refering to name calling and he has 3 houses and is going to the super bowl...Well LK I figure you are just a poor little man that uses all his time trying to get free tv and complains about it TOO...and by the way the only super bowl you are going to...is the bowl in your shed which you think is super to have cause that is where the wife put you because your a freak....PANSAT RULES FOLKS....DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS LUNATIC...and by the way, born here and thanks to the immigrant that built this nice country....KISSES TO YOU LK...I LOVE YOU...POOR LITTLE MAN WITH NO LIFE

Username: A_syed

Mississauga, ON Canada

Post Number: 4
All of us should keep in mind that "Civility costs nothing and buys everything."

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 978
cartier....busy little sh*t tonite aren't you .

Gold Member

Post Number: 7523
Post subject: X-85BL_DN_Bev_070203_290T_api.zip

C/P Chancysand......

Moded with Tivo / Hughes ir codes
Good For ALL Clones

Please read:
It has been my distinct pleasure to have been able help keep our Fortecs alive for the past Year. As it seems that the Pansat 2500A files will soon come to an end I will no longer be able to support the Fortec Lifetime Ultra in the future. As long as there is still a release for the Pansat 2500A unit I will continue to do my best and make a safe file for use. At this time I would like to urge all to upgrade to another reciever while prices are still competitive. We have had a long run and I feel it is best to just move on. Newer boxes are what you should be looking for as they have so many new features that you have not been able to enjoy with your older units. I urge you not to buy another clone because of price because you will be constantly strugleing with the same issues.

Enjoy!!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1737
C/P Authored by Chancysand on releasing the latest 290T BIN for Pansat 2500A, pansat 2500 clones, and Fortec Ultra
'
X-85BL_DN_Bev_070203_290T_api.zip

Moded with Tivo / Hughes ir codes . Good For ALL

It has been my distinct pleasure to have been able help keep our Fortecs alive for the past Year. As it seems that the Pansat 2500A files will soon come to an end I will no longer be able to support the Fortec Lifetime Ultra in the future. As long as there is still a release for the Pansat 2500A unit I will continue to do my best and make a safe file for use. At this time I would like to urge all to upgrade to another receiver while prices are still competitive. We have had a long run and I feel it is best to just move on. Newer boxes are what you should be looking for as they have so many new features that you have not been able to enjoy with your older units. I urge you not to buy another clone because of price because you will be constantly struggling with the same issues''

[link removed]
'
Once you have downloaded the zip file, extract the file relevant to your needs. There are two types of files.
1 file for BEV for serial load, you use this to upload to your receiver if you are scanning BEV.
1 file for BEV for jtag. Same as above but for jtagging
1 file DN for serial load, you use this to upload to your receiver if you are scanning DN.
1 file for DN for jtag. Same as above but for jtagging.

You will need Blacklist updater 1.4 for uploading to your receiver.
It is available at many sites.
You may also find the BINs and instructions there.
http://www.totalfta.com
http://www.dssrookie.com
http://www.dsstester*com
http://www.dssevolution.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 244
Nalin

One thing I think you might be missing. Just a heads up. Give credit where credit is due. Hostclip is owned by
http://www.curious-contraptions.com
They should be included in any list where people are using the hostclip site.For hosting of FTA files.

Username: A_syed

Mississauga, ON Canada

Post Number: 5
I repeat - all of us should keep in mind that "Civility costs nothing and buys everything."

Gold Member

Post Number: 1739
dsscommunity : Thank you for your support in the forum.
Re: hostclip/curious-contraptions connection and non-acknowledgement by me.
I beg to plead "not guilty"

I did not know that hostclip is owned by curious-contraptions. I looked up the two names, and the domain registrars are the same but the name servers are different for the two sites. The other information is private.
Uploads to hostclip are free to anybody, so I am presuming that it is a site where 1000s of files are stored by 1000s of users, for free use by the whole world communitiy. Certainly the types of files stored there do not mirror at all the character of curious-contraptions.
So really it seemed to me that Chancynand is the one who posted it there for everybody to use and I have acknowledged his authorship. The file itself probably has "future-fta" stamp on it. The 289T had that stamp.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1741
Syed Ahmed: Thanks for the advice. I have alwasy tried to post in ordinary polite "English" English, i.e. the English of England. Sometimes people can be very aggravating and I apologise to you for the occasional harsh words to them, but some people have to be dealt with that way.

Username: Jackieg66

Post Number: 8
LK
Which reciever do you suggest would be the best one to look into purchasing?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7534
Either the Viewsat Ultra or the Extremeview Magnum..

Silver Member

Post Number: 245
dsscommunity : Thank you for your support in the forum.
Re: hostclip/curious-contraptions connection and non-acknowledgement by me.
I beg to plead "not guilty"

I did not know that hostclip is owned by curious-contraptions. I looked up the two names, and the domain registrars are the same but the name servers are different for the two sites. The other information is private.
Uploads to hostclip are free to anybody, so I am presuming that it is a site where 1000s of files are stored by 1000s of users, for free use by the whole world communitiy. Certainly the types of files stored there do not mirror at all the character of curious-contraptions.
So really it seemed to me that Chancynand is the one who posted it there for everybody to use and I have acknowledged his authorship. The file itself probably has "future-fta" stamp on it. The 289T had that stamp.

I fully understand..

I was just trying to looking out for the owner. He is just a college kid. He has a FTA site we all know. Seeing other FTA sites are using his second site Hostclips. It just seems fair [bandwidth ain't free] when posting a message on this forum to include his FTA site curious-contraptions in the list of sites where one can find files.

Carry on Lol

Username: Surman

Post Number: 1
While trying to set my Pantec v1 receiver, I pressed factory setting and now it is stuck on language selection screen and does not exit. Any suggestions?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us