Post Number: 2
plz give me the channels number of xxx

Bronze Member
Username: Shahrokhi_2008

Toronto, Toronto ON Canada

Post Number: 30
Hi
I need Ariza700/750 autroll.
who has the good site? plase writhe on this sit.
thanks a lot.
bye

Username: Lirrazz

Post Number: 3
can some one plz give me the channel number or name xxx

Bronze Member
Username: Coldgirl

Canada

Post Number: 48
lolol:you can download it at www.curious- contraptions.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23936
takeout space after -
There are 3 loaders, I use the BL one.
Never any problems.
The site requires free registration.

Username: Nehal_3278

C, D C

Post Number: 6
new key for BEV

Bronze Member
Username: Chatau

Montreal, Canada Qc Canada

Post Number: 19
You have new Key for BEV?

Username: Dmnodave

Post Number: 5
D9 F0 47 DC 74 DB FB 07
7A 7B OB A9 BC 64 48 5A
DC 37 10 FF 73 7B 21 EB
75 EF 15 70 74 8F 5F 2E
these are the new bev keys

Silver Member
Username: Canndy

Www.livefta.com, Www.livefta.com Www.livefta.com

Post Number: 245
NEW BEV KEYS CHANGED>>
[link removed] <<

Username: Pleasedotcom

Post Number: 1
Guyz,
I just got back from my hoildays to see all foreign channels are not on. I use DN. Is there a fix to this? Please help.
Thanks in advance!

Silver Member

Post Number: 248
Depending on the receiver, load the new bin.

Mltisatr - cooltec

Post Number: 4
Multistar - Cooltec

Username: Alza

Post Number: 8
HI GUYS,CAN ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT ARIZA 700 I'M UNABEL TO DOWNLOAD BIN . HERE IS WHAT I DID FACTORY FLASH (select: Boot+App,),1ST THEN TRY TO LOAD BIN 293 DOWNLOAD SHOW 0% FOR A COUPLE OF SEC & MESSAGE COME DOWNLOAD FAILED. DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO? PL HELP!!!!
TV SHOW BLACK SCREEN
I DID THIS TO BUT STILL NO LUCK(first, unplug everything out except the power, use the null cabels to plug it into the comp, reset it, on the back, first put it to off, and then on,)TRY TO DOWNLOAD NEW BIN THAN I HAVE THIS MESSAGE ON COMPUTER "FLASH UPDATE FAIL" I HAVE LOADER V4.03 AND BIN 293. PLZ HELP ME TO GET BACK TV THANKS.

Username: Soman

hey anyone got the new code it just changed

Username: Soman

NANGUPANGU_2000@YAHOO.COM first reload the factory flash to the ariza then unplug from the computer and turn the box on no need to connect to the tv and make sure it boots up, then when u see the channel numbers turn the box back off and then reload bin 293, when done unplug from the computer and hook back up to ur tv that's it ur tv should be fixed u might need to input the keys(i had the same problem i did this and it works again)

Bronze Member
Username: Jagga

Post Number: 28
Hello Folks:

I have a receiver titled "MARK V 2500A". It's a silver-colored receiver, and on the right-hand side it says "DiSEqC1.2".

I would like to download the bin for this receiver, so that I can view BEV and DishNet.

How do I download the bin? Also, can I use the bins for Cool sat, Pansat, etc. on my receiver?

Many thanks for your help

PS. These channels used to work fine, but lately I'm not getting anything. I used to manually enter in the keys regularly, but no luck...

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1709
Jagga Singh : Do Menu/System info. Write down your findings and post them

Bronze Member
Username: Jagga

Post Number: 29
Hi Nalin:

Thanks for the response. Here ya be...from Menu/System Information.

X-85BL
API:2.80Ta_EU
Boot ver: 5.1
03.Oct.2006
Future-FTA

Gold Member

Post Number: 1712
Jagga Singh:
1: BIN - 289T. Make sure it ends with a T. (By tomorrow, it might be 290T)
2. Uploader - BL UPdater 1.4
3. Cable - Straight RS232 DB9 F/F.
4. Instructions at the site where you get the items 1 and 2
5. Make sure you unzip the files you down load from the sites.
Site:
http://www.totalfta.com
http://www.dssrookie.com
http://www.dssevolution.com
You will find the file in Pantec or Fortec section.
Uploader and instructions in those above or in Pansat section.
Spend a little time in reading a couple of threads here.
Best of luck

Silver Member
Username: Jpz

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 153
hi guys

Bronze Member
Username: Hailian

Post Number: 19
Hi Nalin, last week i loaded the 289T by chancysand on my pansat 3000(255 clone) just when you posted its link. It got loaded successfully showed me the pic, but only good for 5 minutes and since then its dead, please reply what exatly need to be done now? thnx in advance

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
sorry Nalin, i mean mt pansat 3000 is infact 2500 clone...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1713
1. Switch off at back and switch on after 40 seconds.
2. If no success, go into menu/parental control/second pin/0000/ and tunr off autoroll. The go into Nagravision 2 and enter DN and/or BEV keys oo and 01 manually. SAVE. Exit, EXit,Exit, Exit
Do switch off and on.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Nalin, i mean its dead and has no power now...it showed me the sat channels only for 5 minutes after loading 289t...is it dead for ever or can it be alive with jtag? if so do u have a good link of softwares and steps how to do jtag? as i never did jtag thing...thnx again

Gold Member

Post Number: 1715
If it is dead as you say it, you should try jtag. You should get expert help.

Username: Teknofreak

GREETINGS!
WOULD U GUYS MIND POSTING THE LAST SET OF KEYS FOR DISHNET N THANX N ADVANCE!

Username: Sherif_911

Oshawa, Ontario

hii ppl does any one have the viewsat extreme newest bin and can u post it so I can donwload itthnx and after I install the bin wat else do I do nalin Nyda
thnx alot ppl and espeicially nalin nyda

Gold Member

Post Number: 1717
sherif elmansi : You will have to read up and get the BIN, the loader and the instructions form the site.
http://www.totalfta.com

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7506
sherif...this is NOT a real satellite site...there are NO FILES here...mo manuals or guides....no satellite finder calculators....no how to's...and very few who know much...and nalin is a fake who knows NOTHING!

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 49
This is an information site! LK you have directed me in the right direction or given me my answers. Thank you! I always come here first to see what is happening. Whether there is new bins, key informations or just tricks. I presently need information for me and my friend for about 8 different kinds of receivers. I appreciate when my quesions get answered so quickly from this site. I haven't found anyone giving bad information to me yet. I do visit numerous sites, and always have the same used name.

Username: Jigga19

hi everyone... i was wondering like everyone else if there are new keys for dish network or bin file for fortec life time ultra...i rite now have the the 289T bin file...and the keys released on feb 2nd...it was working fine but now it started losing channel by channel...if there are new bin files or keys can someone please post them...

Gold Member

Post Number: 7511
Audrey...do whatever u wish..this is the worse place on the net for any newbie or anybody wanting real information!

information site?...u got to be kidding!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7512
This is disney world...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1719
LK: You have been saying for a long time that this is not a good site. So why are you here. To disrupt things?
You are mentally ill and need to see a doctor. And do not upset people by posting trash. GET OUT OF THIS THREAD!!

Oshawa, Ontario

ok after I install the bin to my extreme do I have to change the code
thnx ppl for answeing

Gold Member

Post Number: 7514
nalin...blow me...U leave...I was here first, LONG before U could even spell FTA...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1720
People!! don't worry about this guy LK. He goes over the whole site to cause trouble. I have to be stern with him now and them to get rid of him.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1721
LK: The drinking is not helping you. Go and take you Lithium.

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 50
For your information when the bins didn't work and I was looking for keys, Keymaster came up with no new keys and FTA-Clone which checks from various sites came up with nothing. But sure enough Nalin had the keys.
"Let Us Be"

Oshawa, Ontario

pls nalin I need hlp working my dish

wat do I do after I install the bin to my extreme do I change the nagra code :D

Gold Member

Post Number: 1722
DN Provider ID 0101 (Last Update: 2007/02/02 11:33 AM)
Key 00 (86):
E3 A6 6B C6 26 65 82 85 61 C4 BA 8D 1C 62 EF 45
Key 01 (96):
EF 6F 7D 06 20 3C B4 17 77 42 47 35 2A AB 39 71

BEV Provider ID 0901 (Last Update: 2007/02/03 13:17 AM )
Key 00 (86):
D9 F0 47 DC 74 DB FB 07 7A 7B 0B A9 BC 64 48 5A
Key 01 (96):
DC 37 10 FF 73 7B 21 EB 75 EF 15 70 74 8F 5F 2E

Gold Member

Post Number: 7515
and nalin..take that smelly stinking camel back with U..and all them sand fleas too!

Nalin I am senior to U...U are a newbie...U leave!...I was doing satellite and FTA and posting here before U learned how to spell "LK"...U leave, and again don't forget your camel and sand fleas!...immigrant bich!...I would not ever leave this site as long as u are here..U MUST leave...U are NOT wanted, liked or even know FTA!...This site was MUCH better before U got here..and I am NOT the ONLY one who feels that way, there are many!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1723
sherif elmansi : If you installed the latest yesterday's BIN, the keys should roll in automatically.
Try switching off the receiver at the back and switching on.
If that does not work, turn autoroll off and then enter the keys manually. Then do switch off/on
Viewsats normally work very well after puting a new bin in.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1724
LK: Take your seniourity and gold somewhere else. You do not frightnen me, or any body else.
Everybody knows you are the trouble maker.
I told you a dozen times to go and take your medication and not drink.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
LK, you are getting racist while talking to Nalin...may i know why? what you wanna show us by saying him, "immigrant" , "camel" and "sand" ????

we know u 2 r doing greta job but this is not a place to fight and specialy getting racist...

hope u wont mind...

Oshawa, Ontario

ugh srry I installed the new keys in the bev 0801 damn would be able to send me the keys for the bev 0801 for viewsat extreme thnx alot :s

Oshawa, Ontario

Post Number: 7
I put the worng keys in bev 0801 rather than the bev 0901 anywys would be able to send me the keys for 0801 nalin nyda pls thnx alot

Oshawa, Ontario

Post Number: 8
pls answer as soon as possible thnx ppl :S I really wanna get my dish working thnx

Bronze Member
Username: Typertegra

Vancouver, British Colu...

jesus LK, whats the big deal, chill out, are you offended your not the only one that know something about fta, enough with all the controvery, lets work together.FACK

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 111
Sherif, you got what box? For Bev, it's 09 01 under Nagravision 2

Gold Member

Post Number: 7518
Sean...U don't understand something here..nalin does NOT even TEST FTA (by her own admission)...she knows NOTHING...only can copy/paste my info and others info..

as far as the keys go..I am a Keymaster..I log the stream and post the new keys to various sites!...Nalin does NOT!...she doesn't even know how to!...she only copies them from Keymaster or another site..

I will never co-operate with her...she had damaged too many receivers here with her BOGUS info!...myself and others here have witnessed her bogus posts MANY times!....she's an immmigrant who came here and and is a newbie here compared to me, and now is trying to push me out!...typical immigrant thinking!...keep listening to her,but don't ask me for help when U ned a jtag or other help..

U people need to make a decision...the immigrant or me, PRFRMNJ (notice he's not posting here now because of nalin!), an lose others too..we cannot be in the same room as nalin..I've nbeen here over 3 years, no immigrant newbie is going to PUSH me out...nalin and all her buds dsscommunity, LK Suxit, and all the other troublemaker nicks she uses..

Silver Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 239
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1031382#POST1031382

Remember someone named LK that lived and swore by the pansat and how many did you sell for them. Now you chastise them...seems to me they work fine and they were the first fix for this ecm....so LK, please keep your mouth shut and help people...stop bashing...thank you for your undivided attention Benedict Arnold

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1031462#POST1031462

bombats...At one time Pansat was a worthy receiver and I did recommend it...but things change and so does my opinion with it!...I do NOT have TUNNEL Vision and am NOT stuck in the past or the twilight zone..so forgive me, if I have changed my opinions because Pansat has changed their quality..

U might as well call 75% of Americans "Benedict Arnold" too, U fuuuking retard!...they liked George W Bush once too, but have changed their opinions too!

yeah I'd use any FTA receiver for as long as I could...hell, throw it in the garage or by the pool, just to throw it on when U are really not interested in anything special or of quality ..I still use a small old 13 inch TV in my shed, just for ha ha's, when i'm tinkering with something..so if it still works, use it..just don't buy another Pansat!

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1031974#POST1031974

bombat..U immigrant, learn to read...u are illiterate...I NEVER said I live in a shed...i said "Tinkering" in a shed..I have 3 homes in the US.. and rental property ...in my 2 sheds I do things like sharpen blades, fix mower, store generator, power washer, and use grinder, vice etc...something an immigrant like u wouldn't know about....and BTW, I have 6 TV's IN my house and 3 others OUTSIDE the house (shed, garage, and pool side) ...and FTA is NOT about FREE TV, unless u are poor, which I am NOT......FTA is a hobby to "tinker" with....U are a RETARD!

BTW...tinker does not mean live..learn ENGLISH kid..

no time for U now or ever again....must get ready to go to the Superbowl!...and "tinker" there"...LMAO

See lk there are many Who Know and your past...It's catching up fast.. The suical Lemmings March is coming to a end on here..

Far as the comment to naylin..She always brings something to the table. She is a Asset to this site.. You are nothing more then a fustrated old man stealin tv tying to make that social security stretch from month to month and trying to make extra money by Using people involved in this FTA HOBBY

YOU ARE THE ONE EVERYONE WANTS TO LEAVE.. THIS THREAD AND OTHER SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES

WE WANT NALIN

WE WANT NALIN

WE WANT NALIN

WE WANT NALIN

WE WANT NALIN

WE WANT NALIN

Bronze Member
Username: Hoosier_daddy

Post Number: 45
why don't both of you stfu.....

LK you are nothing but a low self esteem little man who has to be the "big geek" on this forum.

I can only assume that you have very little to be proud of in your life and the knowledge you have in this field is your claim to fame.

You continually have to belittle others to make yourself feel good.

I am tired of all the bashing that is done by you as well as against you. It is so stupid that you continue to post on this board while trashing it at every opportunity.

Almost all of these threads turn into flame wars...this is what makes this board bull$hit....

grow up and go away if it is so terrible. But you can't can you, you have nothing else....You can go on about how you do this and do that and live a great life, but how can you when you post almost 24/7...

I expect the trash to be leveled at me, you can insult me but you can't change the truth...I almost have pity for you and your "look what I know attitude"...so again just stfu.. I will not respond to any of your sophomoric posts against me...

Gold Member

Post Number: 7520
Obviously U were never a TRUE Celtic!..another fake!...the ONLY Garden U ever saw was in your neighbors yard!...U are a disgrace to your nick!...The REAL Bird, knew what he was talking about and could do the walk, not just the talk!...U are more like Nalin, a wannabee Bird!...The real Bird never bashed his teammates, but was smart enough not give up the ball to the other team..in this case thats nalin, dsscommunity, and their fake nicks like yours!...the Real Bird is much smarter than U, and could read the court, like I can read this site..it comes from experience here, which U don't have..U make Bill Lambier and Rodman look like geniuses!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
I said I wouldn't respond but I just can't help. It...yawnnnnn.....that the best ya got little man....

mine is bigger than yours...grow up...

In the fields of psychology and psychoanalysis, Napoleon complex (or Napoleon syndrome) is a colloquial term used to describe a type of inferiority complex suffered by people who are short. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives.[1] This can sometimes go as far as to lead to acts of violence or will to dominate those that are smaller than the short person.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
sry to others on this thread..but..

An inferiority complex, in the fields of psychology and psychoanalysis, is a feeling that one is inferior to others in some way. It is often subconscious, and is thought to drive afflicted individuals to overcompensate, resulting either in spectacular achievement or extreme antisocial behavior, or both. Unlike a normal feeling of inferiority, which can act as an incentive for achievement, an inferiority complex is an advanced state of discouragement, often resulting in a retreat from difficulties.

Bronze Member

paranoid schizophrenia (&#8242;par·&#601;&#8242;noid &#8242;skit·s&#601;&#8242;fr&#275;·n&#275;·&#601;)
(psychology) A form of schizophrenia in which delusions of persecution or grandeur (or both), hallucinations, and ideas of reference predominate and sometimes are systematized

Username: Sousa_c

London

Hey guys I am new to the board and I was just wondering if someone could help me or guide me through the steps to install BF-810 and RS232 .I have a new computer and I am having difficulties installing it .I am n=missing some of my portuguese channels .I am trying to install bin 289 to pansat 2500a with no luck
Thanks Guys

Bronze Member
Username: Keith1000

Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 24
hey! con someone else check dssevolution site cause when i try it says it doesnt exist so is the site down can sone else check and post back
thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 256
Keith you need to see the keys? Live keys are here: [link removed]

Bronze Member

Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 25
another thing does anyone know what the current bin is for pansat 2700a

Bronze Member

Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 26
thanks but i am looking for the newest bin, and i've already regestered at dssevolution, and seems to be down, don't really feel like regestering at another site

Bronze Member
Username: Alex_cheung

Post Number: 80
Hey Lk... man go eat dirt...
don't be so stupid and everyone start laughing at you...

You're doing good job too, and let others do that too...
I hope you understand this.

I agree with Whitby (a lost gold)
Thanks...

Silver Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 163
Did anyone try 293 on Ariza 750 yet?

Silver Member

Post Number: 164
Spirit of this thread is dying. We all are here to either get help or give help but what is going on here? Are we communicating like decent and educated people?

Silver Member

Post Number: 165
I have posted a question "Converting Ariza 750 to 700" but it seems no one is interested in answering because more time is dedicated to fight with each other.

Silver Member

Post Number: 166
Let me try it one more time:

I have copied the following info. from other web site. Please tell me if this sounds realistic to you.

Convert Ariza 750 into Ariza 700

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since all new bins for 750 have freezing and rebooting problem you are better off in converting the 750 into 700. This can be done very easily. Open the case and disconnect the card reader. Then load a working 700 bin on to the 750 and you are done. If the bin does not load then just reboot the 750 and start the download before the ird has fully booted. It will take the download. Enjoy

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 121
Sam, I would help you, but I know nothing about the Ariza boxes.

Silver Member

Post Number: 167
Thanks Julie, at least someone is kind enough to acknowledge my posts.

Username: 1_tv_fan

Post Number: 9
My 2500 clone stopped working a couple of days ago. I tried the new keys posted on 2/2/07 no luck. Do I need to load a new bin? If so which one? I am currently running 286T.

Thanks in advance.

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 123
one TV fan, which keys? For BEV or for DN?
The keys on BEV just went down right now.
The ones for DN have been working since yesterday or the day before.
If you want to download a newer BIN, try the 289t bin. But either way, for now, you will have to continue manually entering the new keys.

Username: Rnhanna

Post Number: 9
I lost DN keys, how about the rest of you? Any new keys? I've checked the usual sites and can't find new ones.
Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 257
BEV KEYS [link removed]

Bev: Last: Feb 4 18:00PM

00, 86: D9 F0 47 DC 74 DB FB 07 7A 7B 0B A9 BC 64 48 5A

00: D9 F0 47 DC 74 DB FB 07
01: 7A 7B 0B A9 BC 64 48 5A

01, 96: 22 4E 61 52 C6 96 C0 4F 7B FA 39 DE 88 C7 31 81

00: 22 4E 61 52 C6 96 C0 4F
01: 7B FA 39 DE 88 C7 31 81
[link removed]

Bronze Member

BEV KEYS CHANGED?

Silver Member

Post Number: 259
BEV KEYS [link removed]

Bev: Last: Feb 4 18:00PM

00, 86: D9 F0 47 DC 74 DB FB 07 7A 7B 0B A9 BC 64 48 5A

00: D9 F0 47 DC 74 DB FB 07
01: 7A 7B 0B A9 BC 64 48 5A

01, 96: 22 4E 61 52 C6 96 C0 4F 7B FA 39 DE 88 C7 31 81

00: 22 4E 61 52 C6 96 C0 4F
01: 7B FA 39 DE 88 C7 31 81
[link removed]

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 124
LiveFTA, you are officially my new hero. Thanks hon. *muah*

Silver Member

Post Number: 261
I am glad I could help. You can always drop by our site @ [link removed] :-)

Username: Rnhanna

Post Number: 10
New DN Keys anybody?

Post Number: 10
Julie

Sorry, I should have included that info. It is for DN. I entered the new keys manually two days ago, still did not work. Should they have worked with 286T or do I have to load 289T?

Bronze Member
Username: Gastrognome

Post Number: 15
[link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Molari

Post Number: 14
Latest Keys For Bell ExpressVu (02/04/07 - 12:22:14 PM EST

Key 0:

2A E2 2A 1D EF 37 47 D8
18 35 73 0D 07 DE 09 2D

Key 1:

22 4E 61 52 C6 96 C0 4F
7B FA 39 DE 88 C7 31 81

Bronze Member
Username: Hicham

Post Number: 59
Bev Provider 0901: Last Updated Feb 4 7:00 pm EST

Key0: 2A E2 2A 1D EF 37 47 D8 18 35 73 0D 07 DE 09 2D(Active)
Key1: 22 4E 61 52 C6 96 C0 4F 7B FA 39 DE 88 C7 31 81

Gold Member

Post Number: 1727
keith davison :
Current BIN for Pansat 2700A is BIN 295. Use 27.01 loader. It is posted at many sites.

There are many Pansat 2700A clones and you have to be extremely careful. Check the current BIN
Menu/system information. If it has a c or vc or other suffixes/prefixes, it would signify a clone BIN. The current clone BINs for 2700 clones are
Pansat clone 295v1 w tivo. Use 27.01 loader
Vortex 2905 Use vortex 2700 loader
There is also a clone version from Mark
They are usually posted at
www.dssrookie.com
www/dsstester*com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Key BEV dawn

Gold Member

Post Number: 1730
Sam: I am not sure why you would ant to conver ariza 7xx models. Both of these are currently on the list of receivers like to go obsolete.
In any case, I would help you if I knew, but I don't.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1731
Larry Baird: I have posted comments based on your statements of psyschology in the winzip thread. Just an interesting discussion. We are both in no position to help the sick person.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/320806.html

Bronze Member
Username: Gastrognome

Post Number: 17
[link removed]
another bev change 01key

Bronze Member
Username: Molari

Post Number: 15
Bell ExpressVu Latest Keys

Key 0:

2A E2 2A 1D EF 37 47 D8
18 35 73 0D 07 DE 09 2D

Key 1:

9E 2E CE DC 60 15 12 96
C7 D4 38 3D 0D 2A 23 74

Gold Member

Post Number: 1734
DN (Provider ID 0101(Last Update: 2007/02/02 11:33 AM )
Key 00 (86):
E3 A6 6B C6 26 65 82 85 61 C4 BA 8D 1C 62 EF 45
Key 01 (96):
EF 6F 7D 06 20 3C B4 17 77 42 47 35 2A AB 39 71
**************------------------**************----------------
BEV Provider ID 0901 (Last Update: 2007/02/04 7:23 PM)
Key 00 (86)::
2A E2 2A 1D EF 37 47 D8 18 35 73 0D 07 DE 09 2D
Key 01 (96):
9E 2E CE DC 60 15 12 96 C7 D4 38 3D 0D 2A 23 74
BEV Provider ID 0905 (Last Update: 2007/02/02 12:01 PM )
Key 00 (86):
76 9E 38 43 12 8D 8B 95 46 C8 16 F0 83 28 E5 AC
Key 01 (96)::
C9 57 64 42 94 E1 33 98 F9 90 68 6B 34 3C 95 B2
BEV Provider ID 0906 (Last Update: 2007/01/27 12:17 PM )
Key 00 (86):
F7 59 26 70 29 6A DD B7 00 69 BB 31 3E 41 33 1C
Key 01 (96):
EE 23 A4 46 C5 36 6A 22 20 63 AB 89 0E E7 5A 56

Username: Tabsameer

TORONTO, ON CANADA

HI GUYS,
i am a new bee got fortec lifetime ultra lost some indian channels almost a week and a half ago was told to download new bin 289 t with black uploader v 1.4 did everything hooked up my receiver with 9 pin cable but when ever i tried to download after switching the power on from back of the reciever and hitting "write file " at the same time it says "write file failed ER1".
tried resetting it to factory and rest the time, still nothing happened , even i have lost all the channels now. please helpppppppppppppppp me keeping in mind i am a new bee, please help ,very very DEPERATE

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
dish Key.
It is working.
E3 A6 6B C6 26 65 82 85
61 C4 BA 8D 1C 62 EF 45
If you have new autorol you donot need key.
thanks alots.
bye

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
[link removed]
Tere is autoroll for all resevers.
but i didnot test because my resver is working.
thanks all of you.

Can anyone please HELP and advice how do I change the BIN for Multistar Cooltec receiver?

Thanks,

Bronze Member
Username: Wwolf

Chatham, On. Canada

Bell Keys
Key0: 2A E2 2A 1D EF 37 47 D8 18 35 73 0D 07 DE 09 2D
Key1: 9E 2E CE DC 60 15 12 96 C7 D4 38 3D 0D 2A 23 74(Active)

Dish Keys
Key0: E3 A6 6B C6 26 65 82 85 61 C4 BA 8D 1C 62 EF 45 (Active)
Key1: EF 6F 7D 06 20 3C B4 17 77 42 47 35 2A AB 39 71

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
After losing service Saturday I manually entered the new keys in my Multistar 2500 clone. Still no signal on anything except the DN info channel. After doing alot of reading here I thought I needed to install the 289T bin (was using 286T since November) Now when I power on the receiver I just have a dash that flashes back and forth accross the receiver. I went back and reloaded the 286T bin and still have the same flashing dash, I left it on both times for hours and it did not change.

What should I do to correct the problem?

I used Blacklist Updater V 1.4 to load both files.

Username: Dmnodave

new keys anyone? 0901 bev

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1919
Chancysand released 290T last night. This bin is safe for all Pansat 2500's, Fortecs & Clones.

You can get them at.

al7bar .tk
dss community
ftabins.net

Make sure you load the one that corresponds to you. There are two files one for DN and one for Bev. If you are using both providers, then you need to decide which one you intend to keep. You can not load both. You may want to start thinking about an upgrade...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us